HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Yaaaaay! Social link up! -Hana and Alice agreeing on shit = sign of apocalypse = everybody tie up any loose ends they have in life-
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I like the concept. Anyone else with any other ideas?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I do like that idea Alice quite cool actually sounds like something we could work with, when coming up with the plot for the game easily.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 8:42 pm

I like the idea as well~

I can help with trainer sprites, if you'd like, Darkria. They aren't my strong suit, but I do decent with 'em.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Okay. I'd wait on Aomine's input but I don't want the rest of you to feel as if I'm a fan of favoritism. Most of us agree. Good. Next thing, the exact plans and stuff of the team and their methods and a detailed description with the team and its leaders. Anyone want to spend the time or should I start writing?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)   PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

PROJECT HANA (PWRPG the Game Beta)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2