HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only when the Sunsets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Tsuki didn’t say anything at first but a slight nudge on his cheek caused him to look at the older trainer.

“S-Scarf? I’m not wearing one. I have stethoscope around my neck and Sissy is on my shoulder.” Tsuki said quietly.

Shirai nudged him again this time with an encouraging “Ni!” (Go on!)

“I-I am Mitsuki Barkhorn and this is my sister Shirai.” Tsuki introduced himself in the same quiet tone.

"Dra!" (Hi!) Shirai said in a chipper tone.

Tsuki giggled slightly when the Charmander burned the back of it’s trainer’s neck.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Miles cocked his eyebrow as the boy said that his sister was a Pokemon.

"My names Miles Rakor, from Saffron City. The rascal on my head is Rosto. My main man in action. Nice to meet you Mitsuki. But can I ask you a question? Well maybe two questions?"

Miles said with a baffled look on his face. Rosto hopped down from his watch post position on Miles head to the ground where he began to examine the young boy and sniff around him.
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:23 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miles and Rosto. I'm from here. and yes, you can ask me a question." Tsuki said.

Tsuki took 2 Pokemon treats out of his coat pocket and held one out to the Charmander and gave the other to Shirai.

"Sorry, I meant to ask if he could have it before I offered to Rosto. There's nothing wrong with them, those treats are what breeders and Pokemon Doctors use. So they are completely healthy." Tsuki explained in the same soft voice.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:31 pm

"Oh I don't mind at all. But I recommend that you keep the rest of them away from him, He will devour your pocket." Miles said with a chuckle. "Ok, first question. How old are you and why do you have a stethoscope around your neck?" he asked with a slight smile hoping he hadn't offended him
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm

"Sissy and I are both ten, though she's older by thirty minutes. I want to be the worlds greatest Pokemon Doctor. The stethoscope was my mom's." Tsuki said blushing slightly as he revealed his ambition.

"How old are you?"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Miles nodded as he gained a bit of respect for the boy. "I-Im 16. My dad is a scientist at the Silph Co. in Saffron City." Miles said, deciding to share a little bit of himself. "Im aspiring to become the next best Pokemon Professor."
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 12:04 am

"That's cool, our parents were both Pokemon Doctors who lived in Blackthorn City in Johto. And I want to be just like them though I don't know why I'm talking so much." Tsuki's voice was starting to hurt but oddly enough he didn't mind.

"So your Charmander looks healthy. How long have you two been together and what do you feed him? If I may ask that is." Tsuki asked.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 12:13 am

Miles felt bombarded with questions as he tried to keep up. ,"Ugh.... I've had Rosto since I was 6 so 10 years. He's my best bud, and always will be." he said with a smile. "Heh, well.... I don't know if I wanna tell a doctor what I feed him1" he joked with a scratch of his head. "He eats pretty much anything I eat. SO I f I have pizza, he gets half. Hamburgers, fries, the occasional fruit and berries. Not healthy I know, but hes very pick, and would only eat that since he hatched."
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 12:37 am

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you! And I know what you mean by picky. My sister LOVES her sweets so I have to watch her so she doesn't get sick. Actually she rarely eats anything other than foods that taste very sweet." Tsuki explained.

"Ni?" Shirai asked.

"No Sissy, you can't have another cookie. OWW!" Tsuki shouted as Shirai's grip tightened around Tsuki's waist. "I said no, Shirai. Now let go!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 1:40 am

Miles nodded in agreement ,"Oh, your 10 right? That means your starting your journey! That's exciting." Miles noted as he looked away with a slight cough "Ugh, ya'know I wouldnt mind traveling with you for a while and ughh *cough* "protect" you from bad guys." Miles said looking away as Rosto munched on the strangers cookie.
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 4:04 am

"SHIRAI BARKHORN LET. ME. GO!" Tsuki demanded in a normal tone.

Shirai relaxed.

"My..." Tsuki's voice cracked from overuse. "My answer is yes. I would be glad if you accompanied us Miles. Though I'm not very talkative. In fact this is the most I've talked in four years."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 4:07 am

Blake called the driftloon back. "We don't need anymore of our pokemon injured for now." He said he stepped forward dodging the attack. "Nice, fight though." He said holding out a friendly hand Shadow was coming a bit slower. "I'm Blake and this is shadow my poke companion." He said patting between his ears.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 4:10 am

Miles smile grew wide ,"Well you could have fooled me! Not to be rude, but you want to get out of here? I think we should just get going." Miles said and without hesitation he ran inside and grabbed his Pokedex, without saying a single word to the Professor.

"Well lets go.....Mitsuki!" he said as ran off down the road, grabbing Mitsuki and thrown him on his back. "Lets gooo!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only when the Sunsets   Only when the Sunsets - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Only when the Sunsets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: