HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Riley stirred in the arms of Okashi before, slowly waking up he then stretched still in Okashi's arms and looked around noticing the pond and Spheal and scowling he didn't like to get wet and he didn't like being this close to the water in case he did. When his parents were around he'd always been a pain to wash and that stood this day. Riley then said to the Okashi
"Did.. Did you save me?"
looking at Okashi with wide eyes still hugging in tight to ensure he didn't fall into the water and get wet.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Okashi beamed at Spheal and stepped back when she notice the riolu seemed to not like water, Okashi actually quite likes it. She smiled and sat down with riolu in her lab, dhe pulled out the stitrus berry and some poffens from her bag and placed them on a leaf in front of the small pokemon. "Here now you got food too." She grinned largely, "Hope you enjoy your new move Spheal. Want a Watermeal berry?" She askeds as she pulled a rare Watermeal berry from her bag to offer to him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Tyler growled and shot an ember at the ghastly. "Can't you see I'm eating" He growled. It became obvious that he was used to others taking his food from him. He began to charge a shadowball. "SCAT" He yelled.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Riley looked at the water and the berries that the two adult pokemon were offering him and immediately chose to go with the berries first as, he didn't want to get wet so, he stayed away from the water instead choosing to eat the Watermeal Berry, then the Sitrus Berry, then the poffins his parents for the short time he was around had always taught him to save the dessert till last hence why he left the poffins till last, he managed to eat half; becoming full and letting Okashi and Spheal have the rest. He looked at the water once more and clung to Okashi to avoid coming into contact with the water. Riley then said to Okashi
"Thank you"
referring to the food and then looking at the water he just buried his face into Okashi's fur to avoid getting wet even a little bit.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 6:25 pm

A Luxio was laying in some bushes near by, he had been napping until all the noise the other Pokemon had made. Kuro yawned and stretched before walking out of the bushes, examining the others with his oddly colored eyes before laying down some distance away from them at the base of a tree.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 am

Shadow watched the 3 Pokémon by the lake from the shadows of an oak tree about 15 feet away. He was new to the area so he was looking around seeing how the other Pokémon acted debating whether or not this was a good place to stay or not. From what he had seen so far he was leaning towards staying.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 4:42 am

Okashi nodded to Spheal, "Ya' yo'r right, It be strange that this child is all alone." She looked at the young pokemon in her arms, sighing slightly, "Now that i'd be thinkin' now, what is your name kid? and where might yo'r parents be? or..." she sighed again, "Are they captured?" As she asked this she took a small cup out her bag that she would fill with water if the riolu doesn't take the Lollipop, It was a sippy cup she stole from a trainer a long time ago. Boy was that a story, but thats one for later. "Speaking of names, I'm Okashi, nice to meet ya'."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Tyler finished and buried his starly underneath a dying berry bush.  He grabbed his small parcel of berries and walked toward a small lake.  He had stashes of berries all over the place encase he got in a fight and was burned or poisoned or injured.  this one was close to the lake.  He walked through a bush it rustled loudly.  He saw Okashi and the spheal.  he decided not to bug them and made a wide circle around.  He pulled out a dried shriveled leaf with rotten berries tossed them into the lake and slid the new leaf in.  He started to eaves drop on Okashi and the Spheal.

Last edited by Pup on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Riley was looking at the Lollipop thinking about it when Okashi mentioned his parents and he immediately looked sad saying
"Some people came and they... caught them..."
he looked down at his chest accidentally dropping the lollipop as, he thought about it. He then continued with
"Oh and they called me Riley"
looking at Spheal he said
"So I have no home to get back to"
he was getting sadder each time he spoke and was close to tears, nuzzling up to Okashi he forgot all about drinking and the Lollipop.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 am

Kuro's star tipped tail twitched as one red eye glance Spheal's way. The water type was wise, that much was certain. He stretched and stood once more to hesitantly make his way over to the pool of water to drink, his odd eyes full of curiosity.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: adventure   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 am

Shimmer was mad, she didn't get her fill of food today. She transformed into a zubat, flew to a tree, and formed back. "now lets see what I can see," and with that, she saw a crowd of pokemon. 'lets see what their up to" and she formed back into zubat and flew above their heads, making a shadow.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Shadow continued to watch the Pokémon by the lake wondering if he should introduce himself or not. After waiting a few moments he decided to wait a while longer before showing himself. He sat there for a few minutes looking around the lake when he noticed a Luxio hesitantly approach the water. there was something different about him but shadow about hi but shadow couldn't put hi paw on it so he just shrugged it off and continued to look around the lake.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 1:44 am

Okashi sighed softly at the small pokemon, "Now now darlin' ya' need ta' drink." She took the lollipop that Spheal had offered and motioned for the riolu to open his mouth so she could feed him. "Spheal is aboslutly right, Yo'r fear could sav' ya' one day, but today is not that day, so ya' need to drink lil' mister." She leaned back and took note of the gathering pokemon at the lake, and looked up once the zubat passed over. She snorted silently and relaxed, "I'm sure yo'r parents are fine kid, I know it." She spoke softly, as she gazed at the luxio coming for a drink. She tilted her head and hummed softly, just a small tune.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Tyler both charged and shot a shadowballl it hit only a few inches from the spheal. "Don't, tell tales to the kid. Trainers are mean and nasty once there done with you they'll just leave you in the middle of no where." He growled as he charged another shadowball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Riley looked at Tyler and Spheal then to Okashi saying
"I'm confused Spheal said they're good to have but, Houndour says they're bad"
snugging up to Okashi he opened his mouth and began to have the lollipop which calmed him down slightly. It was fine because he wouldn't necessarily get wet because, the water was solid. Riley looked at Okashi as, though he was waiting for reassurance or a definitive comment on trainers that would help him gather his own views on them; at the moment they were only seen as, the ones that took his parents away from him. Riley was aware of Zero who was flying around watching things and decided that he hadn't got an opinion on Zero yet he didn't know him just yet but, he wasn't happy about being frightened again earlier so, he would give it some more time before, making a decision on whether or not to befriend the curious ghost type.

(I believe it's now Suicune's turn to post and Hana will slip back into the rp and posting order right where she left off between me and Suicune; when she returns to the wonderful world of the internet)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Kuro looked over at the group as he sat at the edge of the pool of water. Should he say something? Or should he wait? He was uncertain.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: misadventure   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Flying over again, shimmer formed back and feel into the water. "I need to work on that," she groaned. She crawled out, and looked around. "Is this a meeting?' she asked curiously.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Shadow watched as the houndour fired a shadowball at the spheal and yelled about trainers being mean. The rings on his body glowed slightly with anger as the houndour did this  then they went back to normal. It wasn't his place to jump in and argue so he decided to watch and make sure things didn't go to far.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 4:05 am

Okashi glared at the Houndour, annoyed by his constant attacks, "Will ya' hush? Their ain't nothing wrong with trainers! Sur' there is bad trainers out there, but tha' ain't no 'cuse to talk bad behind 'em! I've meet and seen plenty of wonderful trainers! I've also meet the bad!"

The Quilava sighed and looked at Riley, "Don't listen to him darlin' he be spouting off his own opinions, But listen closely, I Swear, that Not all trainers are bad, I've been around a while, and i've seen enough proof that trainers aren't all bad, Some truly care about pokemon, but i've also seen selfish trainers who cared about only themselves. Trainers are like us in this aspect. There are the ones who care for others and respect, and ones who care only about them and not anything else." The Quilava, rubbed the kid on his head, grinning, "Who knows~ Maybe someday you'll meet yo'r parents, hopefully by that time your strong and can show them how much you grew up without them."

Okashi grinned and looked around, before jumping back with Riley away from the splash made by a pokemon that she was sure can't fly falls into the pond, She giggled as the new pokemon emerged, pulling herself out and asking her queston. Grinning broadly, the ruff looking pokemon walked up to the Zorua, "Well hey there. Sorry you had to see all the ruckus we made, but no this isn't a meeting, just a random gathering. So..." the Quilava tilted her head down, "Who are you?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Tyler walked up and stood squarely up to the Quilava. He had to admit that perhaps he just has bad luck or a curse that made his life seem like a living nightmare. He looked right at her and said. "Oh, yea cause you know about the whole world do you? fine, then why don't you take me on a journey to support your theory that not all trainers are bad." He said he was using the move glare to seem a bit more scary though he knew it wouldn't work.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next