HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

event perhaps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Well the Christmas event I was in didn't really go any where because we were stuck in a posting order and the other members in mine just stopped posting in turn left me unable to post.

The last event that really went we'll was Halloween which was awesome, and I think something like that for Easter would be cool like an Easter egg hunt and the person who wins gets a special Pokemon. I don't think a cannon legendary would be a good choice because you can just go to the cannon game location of where you find it and with approved from your mod have an encounter with it or another legendary Pokemon.

A Pokemon that suits the theme of the event looks better in my mind, for example look at Halloween's Pokemon Vambat(?) sorry if I got the name wrong but that Pokemon wasn't cannon but it looked the part and seemed amazing so maybe something like a psychic/normal Easter bunny Pokemon for an Easter event. Or maybe have a mega stone of your choice instead if having a Pokemon.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 9:37 pm

For an easter event, a shiny Buneary, or one with a mega stone could be cool. Or rather than a Pokemon, the eggs could contain item or monetary prizes - maybe lucky eggs? Something like that?
break994
break994

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 pm

I gotta love this idea and I would sacrifice my final went pass for this to happen on the status that everyone who applys is patient and also as this is a site wide event involved in the main area of the site we would need mods and hint hint maybe the MITs ( Mods In Training). can get this as their first group assessment to try and run a rent similar to this
Yip
Yip

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 pm

The idea seems legit, and is actually pretty cool, I think.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 2:41 am

Staff is currently already working on an event.
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 am

^This is English polite girl for quit bitching.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 4:46 am

I don't see Hana as having been 'bitching' in her bump post at all. So don't twist things to drop Slowpoke in it, yeah? But, it's true, an event is being worked on to be launched very soon.
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 am

She has a history of doing so from what I can gather. Also, I'm in no way twisting Slowpokes words, I'm translating them to my own language if you will. It's my perspective not her own.
Dragon Kurai

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 3:15 pm

This thread is beginning to go off subject. Locked to prevent further off-topic comments.
If you want to continue the idea of the event, you coudl message me (with all updates and suggestions from this thread) or you could make a new one with updated information and such based on comments (if any suggestions are made).

Thank you~
Sponsored content

event perhaps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: event perhaps?    event perhaps?  H6Q0F8z

event perhaps?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1