HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 am

"Nice to meet you." Henry said, keeping his tone casual and friendly. She was obviously only a kid, and he didn't want to scare her off, "Yeah? You must be excited. Is it your first Pokemon egg?" He asked, watching as a few trainers were handed their Pokemon back by the Chansey on duty, obviously intent on getting his back as soon as possible.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 am

Lucy smiled, "Nice to meet you too, and yes it's my first egg." She confirmed, "I haven't been a trainer for too long." She admitted, "I'm about to get my badge soon though!" She exclaimed, excitedly. Lucy watched Chansey move around, busily returning Pokemon to their trainers.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 pm

"Yeah? I'm only twenty-four, and you make me feel old." Henry laughed, "But I went to university first and then went back home to journey there for a while, so it's why I started out late." He added with a shrug, "I did it all in pieces. Traveled during my summers, then went out for real. Anyway, you from Kanto, then?" He asked. She must have been from somewhere close, unless she backtracked all of this way.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Lucy nodded, "Yeah, I'm from Viridian City actually." She said, "I would have liked to go to university, but I'm kinda short on money." She admitted, "That's why I'm training first, I wanna become a Pokemon Professor one day."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 11:15 pm

The man's smile broadened. There was a warmth listening to her goals. Not many people cared for the educational or normal life route these days. Everything was battling, coordinating, no care for the future. "That's a good way to go. There's no better way to learn than hands on, and if you save up your prize money, you'll have enough for a degree in no time." Henry assured her, "Or a name for yourself and a scholarship to Celadon. I look forward to seeing your name on research papers and books that are too big to finish, one day."
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 am

Lucy smiled, "Well, it will take awhile to save up, but I think I'll learn a lot by starting my journey now." She concluded.
(sorry I ain't got much)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 am

"Exactly. And it's easier to get a steady job if you've had your adventure already." Henry added, frowning as there was sudden, strong movement within the incubator. The egg began to rock and wiggle, the shell crackling all the way around until it finally shattered. A male baby Tyrunt was sat within the glass, peering around with a huge yawn, revealing pearly white sets of sharp teeth. "Wow, I've never seen that Pokemon before. Congratulations, he looks like he's pretty tough!"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 am

Lucy stared in awe at her Pokemon. She carefully took the Tyrunt out of his incubator, placing him on her lap. "Thank you, I wonder what my Pokedex says about him." She asked herself, before pulling out the object and scanning the dinosaur in front of her.

"This Pokémon was restored from a fossil. If something happens that it doesn't like, it throws a tantrum and runs wild." The Pokedex spoke in a robotic voice.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 5:23 am

Henry smiled wider as the Tyrunt was carefully removed from the container, staring wide-eyed at Lucy, nostrils curiously taking in her scent. He was intrigued by them both, and like any baby instinctively would, had matched them in his head as parents right away, although of course, Mama mattered the most. "Wow, he sounds rare and dangerous." The older trainer said with surprise, "I'm happy for you, though. Congratulations!"

His smile faded fast as Tyrunt suddenly burst into loud growls and floods of tears, taken aback. Well, babies were babies...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 am

Startled, Lucy tried her best to calm the Pokemon down, by gently rocking him. "Shhh, there there." She cooed at the Pokemon, "I wonder if he's hungry?" She asked, fishing a Rare Candy out of her bag.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 8:10 am

"You're really going to start him out on that?" Henry asked questioningly. Nonetheless, it was too late to take it back: Tyrunt had snatched the rare candy into its claws and gobbled it up, coughing up the wrapper onto her clothes. Indeed, Tyrunt was hungry, and pawing at her bag for more. "You heard the Pokedex. They're demanding, and those are rare and really sweet. If he develops a taste for it more than anything else..." Henry scratched the back of his head awkwardly, looking at the level-boosted baby, "You know what I mean, right?"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Lucy sighed, "It's all I have right now..." She began, "Maybe I can find him a Pecha berry? Those are sweet too." She said, watching Tyrunt paw at her bag, "Tyrunt...you have to wait to have more, okay?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 am

"Tyyyyruuuuunt~!" Apparently that wasn't good enough, and Henry cringed as the dinosaur continued to have its little spat. He had barely been alive five minutes! What the hell was this?!
"Why not go to Nurse Joy and ask for some Moo Moo Milk or Pokemon food to tide him over? Kids are best behaved when they're distracted." The man pointed out. Lucy didn't need this before her first gym challenge, but then again, she had a Pokemon with a bad temper and a lot of energy. With a bit more of a level boost, he could be a formidable fighter - and very easily tired out of his tantrums.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." Lucy said, a bit exhausted from her Pokemon's little tantrum. She stood up, with Tyrunt in her arms, "Don't worry Tyrunt, I'm gonna get you something better than Rare Candies....Moo Moo Milk!" She told the Pokemon enthusiastically, it didn't matter if it was a little white lie, parents seemed to know everything. Lucy walked back to the counter, "I'm sorry...you wouldn't happen to have any Moo Moo Milk do you?" She asked, not sure if Nurse Joy or a Chansey would assist her.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

The Tyrunt continued to sob and wail, attracting the attention of others in the Pokemon Centre. While a few were irritated over the noise, most were just highly intrigued by the rare hatch. "Oh! Yes, of course. Chansey, man the desk for me, will you?" She asked politely, running off to the back. It took her a few minutes, but she was soon back with a baby bottle and a dozen of moo moo milks for Lucy. "Here, take these, and congratulations on your hatch! I've never seen a Pokemon like that before!"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:50 pm

"Oh thank you!" Lucy said, surprised she had received so much Moo Moo Milk, "My Pokedex says it's usually restored from a fossil...so that might be why...speaking of fossils doesn't the Pewter City Museum have Pokemon Fossils on Display?" Lucy giggled, "I'm sorry I'm starting to blabber." She grabbed the bottle and Moo Moo Milk with one free hand, the other hoisting her Pokemon up.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 1:34 am

"Oh, yes, so it does! That's one rare find indeed, then!" There had been rumours of an Aerodactyl in the valleys, and some trainers were lucky to have restored Pokemon of their own, but it was certainly, extremely, unusual. "Perhaps you could take your Pokemon along, I'm sure they'd all like to take a look at him. And maybe you could learn more about his kind!" Nurse Joy continued to suggest, smiling and patient, "Oh, don't worry. It's very interesting to talk about."
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 am

Lucy laughed, "Yeah, I should take him there, maybe before or after my gym battle." She said. She put the bottle into Tyrunt's mouth, hoping it would keep the ancient Pokemon calm.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 am

Indeed, the bottle did quieten Tyrunt down, although for how long remained to be seen. "Well, if you need a rest before you go, it might be a nice place to clear your head before you battle." Nurse Joy replied, "But it could also serve as a nice reward or pick me up for afterwards. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 8:23 am

"Thank you!" Lucy said, "Whether it's a win or a lose, I'm sure I'll learn something from it." She said, and with that she returned back to Henry, "Well, I hope my Pokemon are healed soon, I can't wait to go back and have my first gym battle."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 pm

"You're doing that before the museum, then?" Henry clarified, glancing over to Nurse Joy, who seemed surprised by Lucy's quick leaving. It soon became apparent why. There was no need to wait around, as Chansey returned with the tray of Poke Balls, Azurill bouncing along beside her. "Oh, cool, are these your Pokemon? It looks like you have a really cute team." Even Tyrunt qualified, in his eyes.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 am

Lucy laughed, "Yeah I guess I do have a cute team." She said, having not been aware of it until Henry pointed it out. "Thank you." She said to the Chansey, taking her Pokeballs and placing them on her belt. Azurill jumped around excitedly, happy to see a new member to the team. Lucy smiled, "Azurill this is Tyrunt, and Tyrunt, this is your big brother Azurill." She introduced the two Pokemon, Azurill seemed ecstatic to be called a big brother to the new Pokemon.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Tyrunt looked confused more than anything, for it looked nothing like the Azurill, and didn't act anything like it, either. He sniffed curiously at the double-blob of water Pokemon, nostrils flaring dismissively. For now, at least, the male had no idea of what to make of the other. "So, after you've fed Tyrunt, are you heading to the gym? Can I come and watch?" Henry asked, "I want to see what this team's made of, and, I'm planning to take Brock on later. A sneak preview can't hurt!"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 am

"Sure thing!" Lucy said, happy to have someone watch her first gym battle, she thought to herself as she placed Tyrunt on the ground next to Azurill. Azurill tilted his head, as he watched Tyrunt, bouncing around the dinosaur to get a good look at his new 'brother'. "I don't think I should use Tyrunt in this battle...since he's still at a low level, I'll train him after my gym battle." Lucy decided, watching the two Pokemon interact.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 am

"Well, Azurill would be a good choice. He's still young, but he knows water attacks, so it'd be easy to train him there." Henry pointed out, watching the energetic thing bounce around the wary Tyrunt, who was feeling a bit claustrophobic from his sibling's antics, "What other Pokemon do you have? Are you going in with any strategy?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)   Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Lucy Vs. Brock! (mod needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2