HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thaloden
thaloden

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Zachary walked up next to everyone and removed the quiver from his back. Then he lied down, stared at the sky and listened to Amelli. "Well the only thing I have to say right now is this is one of the best day of my life" he said after Amelli had finished talking "and that cloud looks like an arrow sticking out of a target" he said smiling slightly pointing at the cloud.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 5:01 pm

(Soz I took so, long to post guys just had a busy and ill few days but, back now)

Miles shrugged
"I don't really know whats going on but, I kinda figured that from what i've seen today including all that crazy stuff with a harpy... I think it was"
looking to Amelli for confirmation of that but, then continuing
"Anyway so, who am I to argue then now let me just"
he got up and looked to everyone full of confidence
"Hey guys the name's Miles, I'm 14 despite my height and size and I'm from San Francisco unlike Amelli who found me, I'm also new here and I am apparently a son of Zeus. Who'd have thought it"
he laughed then saying
"Anyway I figure that if I work at it I can learn to do something with this and I know my family will be safe with me here"
he then looked around and said
"There you go that is Miles Cooper for you so, who's gonna speak next after all, if me and Amelli can speak I'm sure that you guys can find your voice. It's easier when you get started so, don't worry"
he then went back to his new favourite spot and sat down; waiting for someone else to start talking and introduce themselves.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 1:13 pm

David snapped back to reality and remained silent but looked at the other two avoiding eye contact when they spoke, he felt a little ashamed about the fact that he felt a little pleased and now relaxed that there was someone else here who was pretty much as lost as he was but the last two statements had just and were making it hard for him to speak up as he couldn't think of what to say. He was afraid that they would just make fun of him for being agnostic at what seemed to be a Greek Pagan summer camp who everybody there believed they were the child of a god...no so called god had given him proof yet he just wanted solid evidence that they were real but for all he new these gods could just be people with some really good magic tricks and these demigods could have just subconsciously picked up some of these magic tricks. He sighed as his head ache came crawling back and looked out at the lake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 am

He could hear the girl say that he was the son of boreas or something the god of north wind and snow. As he looked up he could see a bright shininy blue snowflake for a moment before it dissapeared. He could hear that she was a bit dissapointed and in a way he was too. He would have liked to be the same family as her. Her brothers and sisters have been so nice to him from the start and he had hoped to be the same family but he could at least try to make a pact between his demi family and theirs. He didn't know how else to call it. He just wanted to stand up when these black spirals appeared out of nowhere and began to stop him from moving. '"Whats this'' He yelled in surprise as he saw an member try to help him but yell out in pain. ''No, quick use holy water'' Ian said as he had read in old greek documents what this could be. He had studied greek and had read a lot. Apparently some things could make your soul ignite and it wasn't out of the case that this would be too. While the things brought him away he yelled that there was one in his bag and that she would have to hurry if she would have liked to save the appolo member.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 am

Miles sprung into action upon the arrival of the portals and rolled forwards dodging a few to Zero's aid if he could throwing a hand out to try and catch him but, being too late as unfortunately the darkness had already claimed him to which he punched the ground he then rose up and looked to Amelli saying
"We'll get them back all of them including those that I haven't even properly met I promise you this they won't be gone for long"
he then looked to Chiron not realizing who he was and nodded before making his way towards his cabin where he hoped to find some armor or something more fitting for his surroundings as he figured to save them he'd need to start training now.

Upon arrival at his cabin he entered seeing armor laid out on his bed as though they'd been expecting him; he then started to get changed. Once fully in the armor he made his way out of the cabin and towards the weapon stall to claim his weapon wondering what it was upon arrival he said to the person manning the counter
"Miles Cooper, Son of Zeus here to claim my weapon"
smiling but, still serious as he was on a self set mission and he didn't intend to fail it. He had to lean down to see into the stall as, it was lower than he was but, he didn't mind it was all common practice for him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 pm

( Wooaah pal, calm down there, my 48 hour period was not up yet. )
Finn watched in utter surprise as the darkness rose up around Zero. He immediately looked down as to be sure that the dark energy had not claimed him as well. Once he was sure of his safety he began to look around the rest of the camp, darkness swallowed others as well. His attention was drawn back over towards Zero as Miles tried to be a hero. Finn let out a muffled laugh as the boy began to walk away. "Get them back? We dont even know where they went, they could have been thrown into a pit of monsters for all we know." He looked up at Chiron, giving him a polite nod of the head before looking at Amelli, the back to Chiron. "Somebody should probably stop him before he gets himself killed, I doubt the boy can even handle a sword, or is he going to be used to the weightiness of armor. Hell, if he is the son of Zeus then he will be swarmed within a mile of leaving this place, especially if his phone is still on him." Finn rolled his eyes as he said all this, his gaze now watching as the boy entered his cabin.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 3:49 am

Case sprung to his feet and reached out to the kid with the stick by instinct, those black pools sent chills down his spine. Though he acted on instinct he found the kid who claimed to be the son of Zeus....Miles....if he remembered his name got closer to the kid with the stick then he did which lead David to stand there awkwardly wondering why he even got up in the first place. "...what the actual f#%k....." he mumbled underneath his breath low enough that you would have to be right next to his mouth to hear him. He had no idea what was going on but in his but he knew it could only be bad news no matter what it was, he looked from person to person to man horse thing to person....he wanted an explanation for everything that was going on.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 am

(not sure what's up with the posing order but oh well)

Zachary felt the ground shake beneath him and immediately grabbed the bow an arrow from the quiver and moved to a kneeling position his bow held up. He watched in shock as darkness started to swallow people up. There was nothing he could do he only had practice arrows no rope arrows he watched speechless as the new son of Ares was pulled into darkness as Miles attempted to save him. Zachary looked around as other campers were drawn into the darkness and disappeared. He sat there for a moment looking at the ground not believing what he had just seen then he looked up and listened as miles said that he would get everyone back. Zachary stood up grabbed the quiver put it on his back and put the arrow back in the quiver. He was about to head to the archery range to let out his feeling when he heard Finn muffle a laugh Zachary turned around and starred extremely coldly at Finn he heard him yell after Miles then all Zachary could hear was the blood rushing to his ears. He felt all his emotions coming to the surface he felt the sadness of everyone disappearing the fear of what might be happening to them and the anger that Finn dared to laugh at a time like this. He pulled an arrow out of the quiver nocked it drew back the bow and fired it inches above Finns head allowing it to stick into a tree that was behind him. "You know I can't believe you would even think about laughing at a time like this" he said with an anger that had never been there before "and You know Miles doesn't even know us. yet he still volunteers to go and save everyone so if he does end up going to get everyone back I'm going to be right with him to watch his back" he said giving Finn a final glare before he turned to Amelli. When he turned to Amelli his face immediately softened and he gave her a sad smile "if you need me I'll be at the archery" he said smiling sadly as a tear rolled down his face then he turned and ran towards the archery range.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 am

Finn looked up at the floating mark hanging above his head. His face quickly turned red, at first with embarrassment, but the redness quickly succumbed to anger. With his mouth snarled up and an upset growl escaping from his throat, Finn tried to quickly swat the floating symbol away from his head. He finally had a face to put to his thoughts. All this time, he had felt disowned, unloved, unimportant, and betrayed by his own father. Finn could feel his eyes moisten as his emotions began to sprout out. He turned away from the rest of the group, not quite sure on how he should feel. He tried to make some kind of sarcastic remark on the situation but he found it hard to get words past the lump of heat in his throat. How could a parent just leave their kid to thinking they were alone in this place? He thought of all the other kids in the Hermes cabin, wondering if any of the others had felt the same was as he was now. He shook himself from the train of thought, he turned and skimmed over the people around him once more before he began to walk away. At the moment Finn could care less what they had to say, if it was truly important they could tell him later. With a quickened pace he stepped past the Centaur, his feet taking him towards the Hermes cabin, he had to pack up and move his stuff out of that cabin. "Dammit!" He shouted out loud, his voice quickly coming to a whisper as he realized he had said that out loud. "How could I be a son of Poseidon of all people? I'm not important, Hell, I can hardly do more than a doggy paddle." He muttered to himself. He dabbed his shirt on his eyes, he could feel the moisture of tears threatening to tear down the dam that had been keeping them in. He felt a sadistic pain from keeping his tears from flowing, he couldn't just break down and cry, especially not in the middle of camp.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Zachary stopped walking as Amelli yelled at him he didn't turn he just stood there and listened to her and Chiron. After Chiron finished talking Zachary didn't say anything he just started walking again not looking back at anyone and not hearing or noticing anything about Finn being the son of Poseidon he just headed towards the archery range.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Miles turned and looked listening to what it was that Chiron heard to say he then nodded
"I agree that's why I was planning on training I might be determined but, i'm not stupid even I know leaving straight away is a suicide mission"
he then walked back over to Amelli and said
"Well I already know where my cabin but, sure I'll walk with you and the others if they'll stop being a pain about whats happened and realize that if we're going to get them back we're gonna need to work as a team which means trusting each other.."
he continued the next bit a bit louder
"And Getting Along"
hoping that they would understand what he was saying he didn't see himself as a leadership figure but in certain aspects he was able to accept the responsibility should he be required to. He then decided to acknowledge his new comrade Finn saying
"Congrats on being claimed man and if I'm right that sorta means that we're Cousins cause you're the son of my father Zeus' brother"
he didn't see many similarities between them if any but, due to his strong sense of family Finn immediately became marked down in his head as someone to look out for; as family.

Miles then walked over to Chiron and extended his hand to him to be shaken confidently speaking
"It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you sir, I appreciate you providing me and my fellow comrades with a place to live and train so, on behalf of the group I thank you"
he left his hand out to be shaken as he was a polite child who had been raised that way but he was also very forward and confident.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 am

Case sighed as he realised that he and his actions had gone unnoticed by the people around him and sat back down at the foot of the tree as he watched as one kid who people had been calling a son of Poseidon and the guy with the bow walk away to where he could only guess where an archery range would be seeing how he had a bow with a quiver full of arrows and all.
He was already sitting down when Amelli began to yell which gave him the mental note to try not to get on her bad side though seeing how people usually saw him as an violent jerk when people appeared at the wrong times in the past as when he broke up fights he knocked out both contenders. To this he realised that he would probably get on everybody's bad side after awhile.....after glancing a look at Amelli that fate would be kind to him not put him at the top of everybody's hit list as he guessed he wouldn't last long if he was.
He looked over at the man horse thing which he was now having trouble telling if it was a man on the horse or a man with a lower body of the horse, but to him that didn't matter the horse guy had answers and he had questions and the horse guy......was busy with miles who seemed to be appointed leader by everybody including fate, not that he was complaining he had been a loner all of his life and he doubted that aspect of him would just up and disappear in a day of people talking to him it was a part of who he was. He closed his eyes resting them as he listened to the scenery around them and hoped some one would give him the answers and proof he wanted soon.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

Finn threw himself into the Hermes cabin, a few wondering eyes reached up towards him before falling back down boredly, he was happy his nerves calmed else he may have snapped at one of them to mind their own business. Finn walked over the bodies of sleeping campers as he ventured through the cabin to his claimed corner, his stuff already packed up neatly in a one strap back pack. Finn had been living out of the same bag the entire time he had been at camp, the thought of finally leaving this dreadful cabin inspiring him to keep his belongings together. He grabbed the bag throwing it over his shoulder in a singular swift motion. He once again traversed the minefield that was the floor of the Hermes cabin, all of these kids just waiting to be accepted by their parent,some of them may never find out who their godly inheritance is from. He threw the thought from his mind as he exited the cabin. No more than a minute later Finn arrived inside the Poseidon cabin, he propped open the creeky door and popped his head inside. His senses were instantly overwhelmed by the feeling of the ocean, he took a step inside, the salty smell was strangely alluring for him. He looked around the cabin as the door came to a creeky shut behind him, the entire place was decoured like a beach house, as if the cabin itself longed for the nostalgic feeling of when it was part of the ocean. The amount of effort put into making the cabin represent a single thing was enough to make Finn sick, if he wasint so tired from the endeavors from today. He chose to ignore the unsightly interior design and threw his bag onto the wood floor, and walked over to the bed and plopped onto it, the warm fluff of a mattress was an wonderfully accepted comfort to him. It wasint long before Finn was drifted into a fulfilling sleep.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 7:44 am

Zachary had a silent walk to the archery range. When he got there he shot several sets of arrows as fast a he could pouring out his emotions into them. After he finished his last set he set his bow and quiver aside and laid down feeling a lot better and calmer then he started to think about everything that had just happened. "I probably could have handled everyone disappearing a little calmer" he thought sighing starring at the sky noticing the sun starting to get real close to the horizon. "Well it's getting pretty late I should probably get my stuff from the Hermes cabin switched over to the Apollo cabin" he thought getting up he grabbed the bow and quiver then he pulled the arrows out of the target and put everything neatly into the archery shed. After picking up a few arrows someone had left on the floor and putting them back where they were supposed to be Zachary left the shed and headed to the Hermes cabin. He was about there when he saw Amelli talking to one of the new people he quickly stopped and went a little out of his way to avoid her seeing him not in the mood to talk to her at the moment due to the fact he was a little regretful in the way he had acted earlier. He soon got to the Hermes cabin and went inside quietly walking over the bodies of other campers to his spot which he had somehow managed to get in the exact center of the room. When he got to his spot he grabbed his school backpack containing all his stuff opened it up and went thru a mental check list of what he had to make sure no one had decided to steal any of it again. Picture of his mom and aunt check, picture of him on a camel check, dandelion seeds check, his pocket knife he had snuck into school on a bad feeling check, math homework he had never got to turn in check, shoes and socks he never uses but keeps just in case check. "Yup everything I've kept is here" he thought looking at the pocket knife remembering how many times it had been stolen. After checking one more time to make sure everything was there he got up  slowly stepped over more people as he made his way back to the door and soon exited then he took another detour to avoid Amelli hoping she was in the same spot and soon arrived at the Apollo cabin. He hesitated for a moment by the door then entered the cabin and let the door shut behind him. He stood there looking around at everything looking unsure what to do.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 am

Miles nodded to Amelli
"Agreed Night Amelli"
he then looked over to David and said
"Night buddy"
walking into his large and un-homely cabin, it suited him fine as he enjoyed peace and quiet to gather his thoughts but as for the decor he'd deal with that later. He then walked over to his bed and packed away his things accordingly before moving a set of armor left for him, from his bed onto a chest of marble drawers. Miles getting undressed and putting on some nightwear from the chest of drawers. He then started to look to the ceiling where there was a supposed carved mural of Zeus and his brothers Poseidon and Hades a classic image but one of more class due to the attention to detail in it. After about 5 minutes though Miles finally managed to drift off sleep rather comfortably.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

OOC: Uh Mark how would Miles know my characters name when he hasn't introduce himself yet? Oh and sorry in my ladt post I used my trainers name instead of my characters name.

David blushed when Amelli suddenly whispered in his ear telling him to tag along with them when she was bringing the others to their cabins and that she would bring to his last because she wanted to talk with him in private. When Miles said good night to him he relied with a slight nod just out of formalities not wanting to seem rude though it would be just a matter if time before most people here would see him as that.
After dropping Miles off at his cabin and Amelli had pulled him off to somewhere he found she had began speaking and found for someone with a very soft voice she was saying some pretty harsh words especially the part when she told him "...but yo also just got this experience handed to you whether you want it or not..." that comment caused him to raise an eyebrow at her, if he didn't already look cold hearted, fierce, intimidating and you could now add in pissed to that list before hand thanks to natural facial expression he was pretty sure that's how he would look now though he doubted that would effect Amelli much seeing how supposedly everybody at this camp was some sort of heroic warrior one way or another. He then found the words to speak though he wished he hadn't due to his habit of saying things in his sarcastic toned voice at inappropriate times "Hi my name is David and I am an addict to sarcasm," he began and he hadden't realised that his voice was deep as a person in their early twenties and he sounded like a bit like a chat show host "I am agnostic, apperntly I am the son of a Greek/Roman Pagan 'God' of hot air, I was almost killed twice today both times by people with sharp and pointy things such as spears and swords and after the safety of my grandparents were threatened I have been forced to come to what seems like a pagan summer camp that obviously has a few safety issues like the rock climbing wall with molten lava coming out of it. So sorry if I am having a hard time believing this all real because at the moment I believe at some point today I was some how drugged and that at this moment I am high as cloud because there is no way in hell that people get eaten by black holes in the ground, that a beautiful girl would ever talk to me and lastly there is no way a horse or 'Pegasus' can fly yet alone pull a flying chariot the biology and physics don't add up!" about half way through speaking his speech he sounded more angry then sarcastic and a scorching hot wind that felt like it should had been in the Sahara Desert reflected his emotions as it passed through the area the two of them were standing though David didn't seem to notice it passing through.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Ian came out of the teleporter thing that had been set up by their new master and could see the boy that was supposed to be evil lying, or crawling on the ground asking questions. Luckily for him they were still outside the protective shield that surrounded the camp. He wondered what it would protect them against, would it protect them against monsters or against demi gods. 

''Come on stand up'' He said to zero as he lifted him of the ground and made sure he would be leaning against a tree. ''We have work to do'' He got the bottle with the greenish myst given to him by kronos as he opened it with a soft ''Plop'' and could see the greenish myst come out and head to whatever its destination was. Kronos had told them, it would get throught the barrier and put everyone to sleep. ''Now we just have to wait'' He said smiling as he stood there just leaning casually against a tree.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3