HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cold Morning Walk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm

(you cant here her XD)

"did you just here her?" lester asked, very shocked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

"Sorry, I was kinda reading your mind and heard her" says Eli getting another wack from Sapira's staff.
"Hey! At least I admited it" says Eli rubbing her head again
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

"well i guess she'll be happy, she's tired of having only me to talk to" Lester said as emelia managed to take control and smacked his head on a tree 'Oww what was that for?' Lester thought 'you shouldn't just assume what someone is feeling' she said matter-of-fact ly
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Eli chuckles. "Seems I was right about the attitude. Sorry I can't help with possesions. It took all I had just to help my friend and he was well, not possessing anyone" says Eli
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

"It's alright, i've spent a year like this, do you want to meet her in person?" Lester said drinking a small blue liquid, he fell unconcious, then he stood up again, his blonde hair turned to long and red, "Nice to meet you i'm emelia" said emelia, controlling lesters body
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

"I'm Eli a junior Aura trainer." says Eli wondering what was taking Zarora so long
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm

"Aura trainer, you mean like sir Aaron, i didn't know there were more like him" Emelia said suprised
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

"Who's Sir Aaron?" asks Eli

((One of my few characters who doesn't know XD))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm

"The Aura Guardian! There are many tales about his journeys" Emelia said shocked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

"Sorry, I havn't heard of him" says Eli before sensing a spike of Aura. "Something's coming" she says stepping back a few feet. A few seconds later Luna appeared breathing rather hard having trouble trying to release her Aura without changing herself.. "Oh my! Are you ok?" says Eli sensing she was hurting but not being able to see any wounds
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

"Is that a lucario?" Emelia asked Rushing over, to hold her steady
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 pm

"No, I'm not a lucario" mumbles Luna as she manages top return her Aura to normal. "I'm Luna. Where am I?" she asks
"Your in Snowpoint City" says Eli
"I'm sorry, my knowledge is kinda limited" says Luna
"Your in Sinnoh" says Eli
"How? I've never teleported this far before? Ah, Eragon must be going nuts not being able to sense me so far away" says Luna tempted to teleport back
"Who's Eragon?" asks Eli
"My Lucario partner. We were fighting in Ancient Forest but I couldn't stay because.........I wouldv'e changed. But I'm worried about him now" says Luna
"Ancient Forest is all the way in Kanto!" says Eli
"Indeed, I've never teleported so far in one leap but so much has changed about me lately" says Luna
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

"your just like sir aaron, your so strong" emelia said in wonder
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

"Sir Aaron, the old Aura Guardian? I guess so since I'm a Aura Guardian, one of the strongest alive" says Luna
"Your a Aura Guardian! No wonder I sensed you coming! Your Aura is unlike anything I've sensed before" says Eli getting excited.
"Well your just beggining in your journey, I've trained my whole life and as I've recintly learned in a past life as well" says Luna
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 pm

"Past life? you mean your a ghost?" emelia siad excitedly, until her hair shortened and turned blonde, she fainted and woke up as lester. "Oww. i have a horrible headache" lester said rubbing his head
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"I'm no ghost, I'm very much alive. Past life as in my life before this one. I was reborn you could say" says Luna
"Cool, but how?" asks Eli
"I don't remember. Somehow when I had been killed my Aura remained and after awhile turned into a newborn baby. Now I've grown and just now starting to remember who.....what I was before" says Luna
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

"A ghost?"
Zarora asked, excited
"Let me talk, she might know me!"
He touched Eli's forehead, where she was using aura to read Lester's mind.
His body started to fade away, soon he stood there, transparent and floating, like the ghost he was before.
"Yaaaii!"
He yelled
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 am

"Wait I thought you said you could stay solid for years?" says Eli

"Uh, I better leave." says Luna teleporting away

"I think you freaked her out" Eli chuckles
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 am

"Maybe.."
He giggled
"Anyway, when I touched your forehead, the aura was almost the same you used to revive me and I turned back"
Unexpectedly, he gave a smile

"I'm happy at least I got another ghost to talk to, Thanks a lot for that 24 hours as a human"
He laughed
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 am

"I can change you back if you want" says Eli
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"No need for all that, at least my pokemon can enjoy life again!"
He smiled
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"What about you, I thought you couldn't leave the mountain as a ghost" says Eli
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"Right now I transformed back away from the mountain, I'll spend some days with you guys if you do not mind"

He looked at the top of the mountain, with determined eyes
"After that, I'll return, I promise"
He said in his mind
"If there is an emergency case, it might take a while, but I will return, I promise"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm

"To bad I can't teleport like that other girl.......yet" says Eli
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Emelia makes lester punch himself, and he was knocked out, he stood up slowly, his voice becoming feminine as his hair extended and turned red "What year did you die? are you strong? is there a tomb nearby? do you fight? where were you born?" emelia asked excitedly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning Walk!   A Cold Morning Walk! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A Cold Morning Walk!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next