HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1 - Leaving home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Shawn had been scrubbing the plates of them and the rest as he had kept looking at her playing which was playing with her cute pokemon and her new pikachu. He hoped the cute little fella would enjoy it with her and would like to have her as her trainer and he would have an idea that he would be able to like it. The pokemon was a happy one and he thought he would be able to like it with her since she was a kind person which fitted the personality of the pikachu perfectly. He looked back when he had seen that the pokemon had hid themselves and that she was looking for them however he had not expected her to scream. He spun around as he looked at her and jumped up as he ran towards her. ''Whats wrong'' Shawn said as he awaited her to reply.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Sachiko scrambled back from the bush, while Kitsune in contrast ran towards it. Kiiro was standing behind her looking about confusedly. Subconsciously she raised a hand to pat his head. "I erm-" But she was interrupted by her Fennekin's angry cries of, "Nekin!"
The girl's eyes got huge. "Kitsu, wait!" But the fox had already disappeared into the bushes and could be heard growling and hissing. "Kitsune, that was my fault!" Either the fox didn't consider that a possibility or she simply didn't hear it over her own angry growls.
"Pikapi?" Murmured Pikachu and hid behind Sachiko, who answered the incomprehensible question of the Pokémon or maybe Shawn's softly, "Erm... I think I saw a Pokémon in there... I just- It just startled me, sorry..."
Kitsune meanwhile had reached the bush in which Sachiko claimed to have seen a monster, albeit be it a pocket-sized one and was making a huge show of puffing her ears with hot air to appear more menacing.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Shawn softly got closer to her fennekin. He had to watch out, the pokemon did not like him but he was sure that she could burn him if he wouldn't be carefull even if sachiko wouldn't like that. He  softly pushed the bushes outside and out of the bushes behind them came a small bird pokemon. His head was ready and the rest of his body was grey and black. It just jumped around pecking the ground looking for something yummie to eat. ''Oh its just a fletchling'' Shawn said as he sighed. But what is it doing here, its away a long way from the kalos region'' He said while studieng it. He put his hand in his pocket and got out the pokedex. ''These friendly pokemon send signals to one another with beautifull chirps and tail-feathered movements''  shawn looked up from his pokedex. ''looks to me like a good part of you're team but it is also a fire type pokemon.

-----------
Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 661
Name: fletchling

Level: 10
Ability: Big pecks
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Indeed Kitsune didn't appear to be pleased at all, when he just walked past her, but she seemed to be too preoccupied hissing her name lowly under her breath and making the air around its ears dance with heat. She was piercing the bird with her eyes and appeared to be immensely certain that it was at fault for frightening her trainer.
When she finally, clearly saw the little nestling, that had scared her so, the girl turned bright red and claimed, "I... erm... It... It looked a lot bigger before..." However, suddenly a thought appeared to occur to her, "It's far from home?" She bit her lip and placed Pikachu in her lap to cuddle him slightly and pet him more easily. However that placed her at a disadvantage.
Kitsune meanwhile appeared to get herself into quite the fury. Her muscles were so tense that she was trembling ever so slightly and the air was getting thick with tension. "Kitsune! I told you it just startled me", Sachiko said soothingly and slowly got closer to Kitsune. "Pikapi?" Kiiro murmured mimicking her tone. Kitsune ignored both of them though, far too used to make an almost theatrical display of power, when a wild Pokémon so much as looked at her trainer funny. With all that heat she was generating, maybe she simply couldn't hear the two. Instead she whipped her tail at the Fletchling.
"Kitsune! Cut it out already!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1 - Leaving home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2