HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blizzard Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Sly smiled at how cold Snowpoint City was. If it came to a fight, Sly wouldn't be at a disadvantage. He let out Eevee, who began to try and lick the snowflakes. Sly chuckled at Eevee's cute behaviour.

"Vee!" Eevee cheered, jumping up and down, for he had just caught a snowflake on his tongue and now was showing Sly. Unknown to Eevee, the snowflake had melted already. Sly decided to not disclose this information and instead gave Eevee a pat on the head.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 pm

A small icy wind blew up as the girl has patted the eevee on the hat and a few plants began to rustle, there was lots of green around her, and the first sign that there was something orangy, yellowy what you would be able to see from under behind a tree, then a face appeared. It was a snorunt! The snorunt looked at the duo as they had not spotten him yet and he did not want to scare them in any way. He just looked at smiled at how close the pokemon and the trainer were. He wish he was so close to someone. Now he just kept watching as the soft early snowflakes fell to the ground slowly, making it a gorgues sight as greyish clouds stayed all over them letting the snow keep falling softly to the ground.
-------------------
Congrats you have found a snorunt
Blizzard Surprise 361
Name: Snorunt
Level 6
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 pm

(Sly's a boy, by the way XD)
Eevee heard the crunching of feet under snow and looked. That was a Snorunt! Eevee stepped forward to play with the Snorunt, touching him with his paw. "Hi! Wanna play?" Eevee asked. Sly looked at the Snow Hat Pokemon, smiling.

"Hello!" Sly greeted, still having mixed opinions on what to say. Sly thought about what he would do. If the Snorunt was wild... maybe Sly could ask the Snorunt to go with him? "Hey, Snorunt! Are you wild?" Sly asked.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 11:57 pm

The snorunt could see the eevee coming closer as it was a bit shy and hid behind the tree that was closest to it. The poor snorunt never had been very good at making friends but still he needed to go and play with the eevee when she asked it. He was glad that the eevee was friendly and not at all, more self invested. He slowly came out of hiding and nodded to the eevee but when the human came back he hid again scared of the human not knowing what the person would do.

He could hear the question of the human and thought for a bit. This could also be a trao. Would they be trying to lure him into a trap to catch him or something. However he knew was not the case. They were much too kind to lay a trap. The pokemon nodded his head in responds, not sure yet if he should talk. He still was too shy for that.
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 am

"Do you wanna come with me and Eevee?" Sly asked kindly. "I know you are shy, but you are going to have two more friends right after you come with us. And you might get more! I understand if you will say no, but it would be a pleasure if you came with us," Sly said, smiling.

Eevee walked towards Snorunt. "It's okay! Sly won't hurt you! You can come out!" Eevee said as he continued walking.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 12:27 am

The snorunt looked up when he saw that the trainer asked him to come with them. He knew this had been a bad idea, he quickly hid begind the tree again and did not even let her finish talking to him, he knew he should not have done this and stayed hidden. He then could hear eevee tell him that sly would not hurt him, but it was still a bit scary though. He had never met either of them and he thought it was pretty scary to go with people you have never met before and if somethiing went wrong he would not be able to return to hisnice comfy home again.

He stayed behind the door still scared of them, but he kept looking at them, doing his best to come out and get used to them. He wasn't the pokemon that would come out very fast and just join them no. He had to get to know them before he could make an decision to meet them.
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 12:38 am

"Take your time!" Sly said, smiling at the Snorunt. "No rush!" Sly added, sitting on the ground. Slowly, Sly used his power over ice to craft a small stool for the Snorunt to sit on.

"Vee!" Eevee protested. Sly chuckled. "I didn't forget about you!" Sly corrected, crafting another stool. Eevee sat on it and smiled. Something about the stool made the stool comfy, even though the stool was ice-cold and hard. Eevee looked back at the Snorunt. "Come on!" Eevee encouraged.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 am

The snorunt was glad he could take its time, this way it would be able ot think about what he would be able to do. He could see the girl sitting on the ground and making a stool from ice. He had never seen things like that before. It almost looke like magic and the snorunt smiled a bit when he could see that the eevee made a sound in protest, he could see the evee go to the stool and sit on it. It encouraged him to come and sit on a stool. First of it slowly walked to the chair as it had gotten enough courage to get close to the chair and gave it a quick tap. Then slowly after a while sat on it. It was comfy and he did not mind the cold. He was an ice type himself and he smiled happily saying: ''Snow, snorunt'' Meaning he liked it as he had a big smile on his face.
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 1:02 am

(Sly is a boy XD)

Sly smiled. "Glad you like it, Snorunt!" Sly said, smiling. Eevee looked at the Snorunt. "You know, I want to be a Glaceon when I evolve!" Eevee smiled. "Of course... doesn't really matter. I want Sly to be happy too... so it is his choice!" Eevee added.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Snorunt smiled when he heard that she was glad and he was glad too. She was really nice, maybe he had misjudged her. He then turned to eevee to hear that she wanted to become a glaceon, and snover smiled: ''I have two evolutions, I want to become a froslass but i can also become a glalie, i don't mind either but i like froslass just a bit more though'' He said smiling. ''And I am sure you trainer will try to go along with what you want though, she is really diffrent then other humans i have met here, so how long have u been with her'' He said as he looked at the eevee. To other Humans this would have sounded like: ''Snow, snow snow, snorunt snow!'' And so on.
Oh sorry I will try to remember that sly is a boy)
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 pm

"Ever since Sly was a kid..." Eevee said reminiscently. Sly smiled at Eevee. "Oh! Right, Sly is pretty nice," Eevee muttered lamely, not knowing what to say. Sly looked over at the two Pokemon. "Want some food?" Sly asked. Eevee jumped up and down. One of the stool's three legs broke, and Eevee was sent into the snow. Sly chuckled. "Here you are!" Sly said, taking some Pokemon Food out of his backpack.
Leo
Leo

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am

Snorunt was happy to hear that this trainer was a nice one, he wished he had such nice memories of a trainer, his trainer had left him here in the forest telling him he was weak and he had almost starved. He could then hear her asking if they wanted some food and smiled when he saw the eevee jump up and down on the chair as one of the legs broke and she fell down rolling in the snow, he quickly jumped of his chair and ran as fast as he could to the eevee looking at the pokemon but soon showed that the pokemon was ok. He did not know for sure if he was offering him food too but he didnt wanne ask and sound greedy but his body did that for him as he looked at the trainer and his tummy rumbled as he placed his hands on it hoping it would stop.
PhantomLicentia

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Sly chuckled at the Snorunt's behaviour. "You alright, there, Snorunt?" Sly asked, putting some Pokemon Food in front of the Snorunt. Eevee laughed at the Snorunt, thinking it was funny that Snorunt's tummy beat Snorunt itself to the chase.
Sponsored content

Blizzard Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Surprise   Blizzard Surprise H6Q0F8z

Blizzard Surprise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1