HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginings as a group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

New Beginings as a group Empty
PostSubject: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am

"Your slow Lee hurry up" hollers Siren laughing. Dara was running along beside her

Last edited by Luna on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 am

"agh, slow down, Siren-Chan" he called as he ran after her
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 am

"Alright" says Siren slowing down to his speed. "Don't they teach you rich boys how to run?" jokes Siren
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 am

"No actually, my parents and tutors all think that it's 'unbecoming' " said Lee "although i'm not one to listen to them"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am

"I'll see if I can get you in shape then. Oh Zilla" says Siren. Zilla runs behind Lee and turns into a hungry looking Groudon. "Better move it rich boy before hungry Zilla gets you" says Siren speeding up
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am

"ACK!" shouted Lee as he ran. Yana just laughed at him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am

"She's going to get you" teases Siren as Zilla snaps at Lee purposly missing him by a inch

((It'd be funny if his sister saw this XD))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Wait up!
Zarro ran in, Zorua seemed likea Zoroark and a Lucario was by his side, for once, Riolu and Zarro accepted a prank from him
"Hello!"
Zarro said, grinning
"Riolu and Zorua evolved while we were walking"
Hem said, sounding normal, and using his aura to tell Siren that he was only going to prank Lee
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"Zarro, there are more important things to worry about ight now!" he shouted as he began running in circles to get away from Zilla.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

"HEY RICH BOY"Aaron was in trees leaping"watch this!"Aaron then dove for the groundonds back and went into groundon, then picked it up with 1 hand"IM THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!"says Aaron jokingly

Last edited by Doragon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm

(Are the K and H close on your Keyboad Dora? XD)

"How do you...Damnit, it's another illusion, isn't it" he said, annoyed that he had been so gullible
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

(maaaybe :P if close is 1 letter away)

Aaron laughed and set the groundon down"look over there!!!"Aaron pointed behind him
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm

"Yup, you fell for Zilla's illusion" laughs Siren as Zilla turns back into a cute little Zarua. "Good girl" says Siren giving Zilla a poffin
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"Why does she get a Treat for Scaring and chasing me?" he complained "Bah, never mind, i'm gonna go to the Pokemon Center to make a Call" he said, walking to the PC
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

"Because I told her to make you run, it's not often she listens so well" says Siren following him
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Aarons zorua then turned into a pokemon with illusion,so when lee turned around he would see a darumaka

A denchura then got in lee's way and Aaron started laughing"oh no its a dechura"Aaron started laughing and saw that zorua was a darumaka"oooooh crap"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Lee jumped back, scared out of his wits
"Hey, Just cus i'm an Easy target doesn't mean it'll be funny every time you do it...eventually you'll get bored..." he complained as he quickly walked around the fake Denchura
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

The denchura got pissed and growled"uh lee thats....."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Siren rolls her eyes and walks right past the Denchara
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

The denchura then looked at her and got more mad and used spider web on siren and lee so they couldnt leave
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

"Ah, Hey! What's your Problem Man! We get it, I scare easily, Big Whoop, now tell it to let us go!" he said, before noticing the Darmantian "Uh...is that..." he started, meaning to say 'Your Zorua', then looked back at Denchura.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Aaron clenched his jaw"mhm"The denchura looked pissed more and used signal beam on them
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

"It's real. And I can'tmake a shield with my hands stuck" says Siren trying to pull her hands free
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm

"Alright, It's up to me to Save Siren-Chan" he said happily "Yana, Cut us out with FurySwipes" he called, but on the first swipe, it';ss paw got stuck
"No, it's too Sticky, Save us, Siren-Can" he whined. Suddenly, a Doryuzu burrowed out of the Ground Below Denchura, and used Dig. Then, a Pansear appeared and used Devestate to burn away the Web.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 8:55 pm

(wouldnt the devestate also light you on fire XD)

The denchuro dodged the dig and used spider web to tie up the pansear,so if he tried to burn out,he'd hurt himself,he then used cross poison on the Doryuzu

Aaron ran and grabbed its legs with the help of janovy"STRIKE NOW!"Aaron held it in place,
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginings as a group   New Beginings as a group H6Q0F8z

New Beginings as a group
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next