HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 8:13 am

Since there is no "Musical Arts" area I'll put this here. I can do these types of songs for you.

Simple:
Town Themes
Encounter Themes
Remixes

Complex:
Remixes
Battle themes
Encounter themes

Simple songs will cost around say...100 player points? And complex will vary between 150-300

I will need help for transactions. take tax as needed. I guess a 5% tax should work? maybe, maybe not?

Want examples: check out my Channel; Kelyx614 on Youtube

Edit: Pokemon Style themes only pls

Edit: Also try to explain how you want your theme rather than giving me examples of how you want your theme to sound like. You may give an example, but I might not follow it.

Last edited by Ivan Strider on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 pm

can I have a battle theme for Case Sliver please similar to
battle theme:
and a encounter theme simple or complex, remixed or similar to this
encounter theme:

also first may I ask who did your profile pic because I would really want to get one for Case :)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 am

oh! some deviant art person who has this Trainer creator oh and uh..sorry. I can't make one similar to any X and Y themes...they are way too complex (Except the 'rival' theme)
Case Silver
Case Silver

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 am

well then just I guess just do what you think would work for him :)
but the encounter theme is still possible as it wasn't from X and Y I asked it to be similar too as it was the bike theme from black and white.
Pit
Pit

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 am

I know, I know, you said Pokémon style only, but just hear me out on this. I want a simple encounter theme that sounds dark, but also happy. I need it to be more RPG-styled, fitting for an emotional return of an old friend scene. I've got a reason for asking for something that doesn't seem Pokémon-styled, and I can't exactly say what it is. I just have...Plans. I'll pay double for it if you want.

If possible(Again, I'll pay double) a battle theme that sounds similar. It has to sound happy, sad, angry, all at once, but at the same time, a heat of battle type of thing.

One more thing I'd like to mention is I'm not kidding about the price. They're both for something special and I need the two for...reasons.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 3:50 am

I guess I can do that. I should start on yous first. No mor requests until I finish one these things can take time.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Silver Shine your first order of songs is ready, if you would please get it. If you want the MP3 only then I suggest you get a Skype so I can send it to you via skype, otherwise if you want the not as good video upload's MP3 by using a converter then go right ahead.

Yes I used Riku for the background picture. Because He's Sora's dearest friend. (And also whom he should share the Poupou fruit with, not Kairi) Anyway the Soundfonts I used are mostly Golden Sun Dark Dawn sounfonts, but I do have R/S/E piano and default Harp.

Edit: Oh uh, cost is 200, take tax as needed. (idk how to do tax)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Song Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Shop   Song Shop H6Q0F8z

Song Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1