HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omega Sprites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Kronos my software is glitching with the colour white at the moment. this happens every now and then but never really effects me, but since xene wears a all white suit...yea...don't worry i'll do it asap

*a bell chimes

Kai order up. hope you like it, took a while to try and make the colour not to blend together and to get the pokémon in the right place.
Omega Sprites  - Page 2 G1-310
as it stands your total is 157pp.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 pm

*a bell chimes

Kronos order up. hope you like it. due to the delay you have one free edit

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 12710

as it stands your total is 63pp.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 am

Do you do map sprites? If so could I get a map sprite along with a battle sprite of The girl in the video? Make her look kind of smug looking if possible in the battle sprite pls? Thanks!

(Map sprite is optional don't try to do it unless you you REALLY want to do it. Also don't judge the music. It's not one of my best pieces, and the B2/W2 percussion sets always mess up theAudio on Youtube videos I post, dunno why. I had to use unown percussion set, because it wouldn't mess up the audio, and if you didn't noticed, the Percussion works along with the base line so I didn't even get creative with it. )

Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 14, 2014 1:06 am

Sure I'll give it a go but you will have to wait untill the weekend.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 8:36 pm

*a bell chimes

Ivan order up. hope you like it.

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 11510

as it stands your total is 63pp.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 10:47 am

I like it! not willing to do the map sprite? ah well~
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am

I haven't tried yet :P
sartorius
sartorius

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Is it possibol to order a pokemon trainer card because i see a lot of people have one and i dont know how to make one so if poissibol i would like two trainer cards if i cant then two sprites here are the link's to the two im wanting that is if you are up to it?

Alucard Black:https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6296-alucard-black#107007(Im willing to pay extra if you can get one with him wearing his coat and the hood being down if you cant do that then im fine with just one of each or even Alucard's main picture)
Cathy Felicia:https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6302-cathy-felicia

(Also note if you wont be able to do the trainer cards then i am fine with just sprites also if i dont have enough alucard is just fine)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 10:00 pm

sure I can do that i'll post them up once they were done
T.K
T.K

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Hey, is there any chance I could get a free trainer card for joining this year^^? It's my birthday Sunday too, if that persuades you any more *cue puppy dog eyes*.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 am

you joined in 2014...you didn't read my promotion announcement did you? :L yes you can get a free one regardless T.k. so happy birthday in advance.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 am

*a bell chimes

Order up @Sartorius! Here is the first half of your order

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 Fairy10
sartorius
sartorius

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm

thank you
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Since I rejoined this year after a two year absence, I'd love a trainer sprite of Alice Hope. There's a detailed appearance of her on her character sheet and in my avatar, but could she be in this outfithttp://www.polyvore.com/royal_idol/set?id=100915101? Thanks. I don't need a whole card, though, since I can sprite those on my own. ^^
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 pm

That outfit is pretty complex with the shoes, necklace, earrings, scarf....in other words there are a lots of accessories. But regardless I will give it a go, if I am unable to do the outfit requested I shall use the outfit shown in your avatar/described in your character sheet.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am

*a bell chimes

Order up @Sartorius! Here is the second half of your order, sorry I couldn't do the hood and I had to make the trousers grey so it wouldn't all blend into each other I hope that's ok:

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 Dragon10

and with that your total comes up to 314pp
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 1:02 am

I was wondering if you could do a trainer card for Alexis based on either of these pictures, if you need a different reference then just let me know ^^ xx
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 1:11 am

sure ill give it a go :)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

*a bell chimes

@Nishwishes order up. hope you like it I did my best with the requested outfit.

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 Female10

and with that your total comes up to 0pp
(NEW MEMBER SPRITE GIVE AWAY PROMOTION)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 am

That's amazing, omg! I love it. <3 I may edit it a tad to give her a Heal Ball, as those are her favourite, but aside from that it's perfection. *^* Thanks a bunch!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 am

I'll give it a go but just to be clear do you want both a trainer sprite and the card (includes trainer and Pokemon on it) or just the card?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 10:17 pm

*a bell chimes

@elimaimassacre order up. hope you like it I did my best with the requested outfit it took ages to get every thing right I never did a trainer in pokémon cosplay before XD.

Omega Sprites  - Page 2 Fordbl10

and with that your total comes up to 0pp
(NEW MEMBER SPRITE GIVE AWAY PROMOTION)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Sprites    Omega Sprites  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Omega Sprites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next