HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Bryan
Bryan

The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 1:38 pm

((Yeah, make sure to visit a Pokémon Center after this. Or my cute little evil minions will take your fun away.))

Sometimes, adrenaline rush just apply to Pokémon as well. When a human has an adrenaline rush, a man usually gets an improved strength, speed and senses. It's the human version of "Super Saiyan". Back to the battle, the attack hit a critical one and down goes the brute leader. Five fainted Tauros are now scattered. The four are piled while the leader's in front of Millie.

((Trainer updated. Pikachu leveled up to Lv. 9 with 3 EXP left!))
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am

"YEAH! MILLIE! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" Ivan rushed toward the Pikachu with open arms, Millie jumped into them. "You're the best~ Now let's get you healed up!" Ivan ran back to Sandgem to heal up Millie. (you can have me encounter a pokemon if you like or have me get there without encounters)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 am

((I'm feeling nice today so, I'll let you reach the safe zone while being safe along the safe way. Xzibit Yo Dawg.))
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

"We're back Nurse Joy! Millie just took out a bunch of Tauros not too long ago. I'm so proud of her~" Ivan called to Nurse Joy happily. He reached the desk and Millie hopped out of his hood and onto the counter. "I also adopted a Starly! Sadly I still need a pokemon that's good against the rock type gym. Maybe I should have caught the Pansage Millie barely beat. AH well I still have time to search for pokemon." Ivan recited his achievments as usual whenever he visited a pokemon center. His Parents took him to pokemon centers all the time.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 am

The nurse listened to what Ivan was saying as she kindly led Millie to a Poké Ball. She put the Poké Ball on the healing machine and it worked its wonders.

"That sounds great. Your Pikachu must be really strong then. Hey, I'm not a good battler but trainers sometimes use Grass-types or Fighting-types against Rock-types. So, you might want to consider those as well."

And Pikachu's back to perfect health, the nurse releases her out of the Poké Ball.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"Thanks Nurse Joy! See you! Say hi to your cousins for me okay?" Ivan left the Pokecenter and headed back out to the route to Oreburgh, with Millie back in his hood. He went out into the grass. "Now let's see what kinds of pokemon we can find huh Millie."

"Chu!" the Pikachu replied happily.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 am

((Why must every single one that I mod gets all the Pokémon that I want. :[ Anyway, could you edit your trainer link? We had a URL change.))

A Totodile is cheerfully jumping up and down and looking at donuts on the ground. Some generous trainer probably gave the wild Pokémon some donuts.

((Lv. 8, male))
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 am

(sure)

"Oh! a Water pokemon already! and it's so cute eating it's doughnuts~" Ivan looked at the Totodile and Millie hopped out of the hood and went over to the Wild Totodile. "Pika!" (Translation: Hello there!") "Pikapi!" (Trnsltn: Would you mind giving me a small piece?) Ivan and Millie didn't to battle it just yet. They wanted to get the creature to trust them and capture it rather than captur it by force, so Why not?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 pm

The Totodile didn't seem to be alarmed at all. Just picked one and would hand it to Millie. Before chomping and chewing again. Eh, sometimes you just simply have to enjoy life.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 pm

"Chu!" (Thank you!) "Pikapi?" (Would you mind coming along with us?) "Pi Pika!" (You seem kinda lonely and my trainer is very nice too!) Pika Pichu! (He might give you more doughnuts!) Ivan smiled. They seemed to be going off on a great start.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 am

Totodile didn't give any response as he took another bite. When he's done with it, he took another bite. Still no response. When he finished the one doughnut he's holding, he responded, "As long as you feed me right and treat me well, then my strength is yours."

There are only two doughnuts left but Totodile said that Pikachu or Ivan can take both. He said there's actually more doughnuts a while ago, he just quickly attacked them one by one and he has eaten more than twelve now so they can take the last two. Quite the big appetite.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 am

"Chu!" (Cool! My trainer's nice. I'm sure we'll become great friends!) Millie picked up the doughnuts, handed one to Ivan and hopped in his hood. Ivan took this to be a sign that the Totodile wanted to come along. Ivan walked over to the Totodile. "So you wanna travel by pokeball or alongside me? Hey! Would you like a nickname also?" Ivan bent down and petted the Totodile. "and Thank you for the Doughnut~"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 am

He felt Ivan's hand pet him and his big jaws gave a smile. He said he likes outdoors which means he prefers to travel alongside Ivan and Millie. He didn't give any answers to the nickname question though.

((Trainer app updated.))
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 10:33 am

"Well let me just catch you and bring you out so nobody can take you~" Ivan said as he got out a pokeball, lwt the Totodile go inside it and then made sure the Totodile came out of the pokeball. "I think I'll call you..Doughnut since you seem to like doughnuts so much. That okay?" Ivan asked the Totodile as he offered his hand so the Totodile could ride on his shoulder.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 am

Totodile slowly looked back at Ivan giving a, "...Seriously?" look. He doesn't like the name it seems. But has no choice but to go with it.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 am

Ivan noticed that the Totodile didn't like the name. "Hmm. not doughnut then. How about..Delta? Sorry I'm not the best namer in the world." Ivan said slumping down into the grass.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 am

Totodile changed his mind and said that he don't mind being called whatever Ivan wanted to.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 8:12 am

"Chu!" Millie replied to Ivan. Ivan took this to mean that the Totodile didn't mind the name. "Alright then Delta! Let's get moving! Let's get you all trained up cause we're going to take on a gym!" Ivan said as he began to move.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 am

From far in the distance, different types of trainers can be seen. Wild Pokémon also wander around. Or, there's the Oreburgh Gym over there.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 am

"Let's battle some trainers! The gym can wait, we aren't ready JUST yet." Ivan cheered. He was excited.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 4:34 pm

While there are a wide variety of trainers around, two of which are the closest to Ivan. To the left, is a young man wearing a shirt designed with Bug-type Pokémon. To the right, is a beautiful teenage girl wearing a school uniform.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am

(potential Double battle? meh not going to take it)

Ivan looked at both of them, then back at Millie. "Which would you choose Millie?" to answer his question she hopped out of his hood, went and tugged on the girl's uniform and pointed at Ivan and quickly scurried back. "Waut what if I wanted to battle that guy over there?"

"Chu!" Millie said angrily. "Okay fine! Come on Delta! Let's get you some action!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 10:16 am

"We've only started our journey, trainer. But, we're not going to chicken out," she said confidently. "Come on out, Clefairy!"

The girl tossed the Poké Ball she was holding and it summoned the female Fairy Pokémon. She observe Delta from head to toe.

"Clefairy, Pound," her trainer commanded.

Clefairy would spin three hundred sixty degrees so her tail would slap Delta.

((Lv. 5))
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Delta was knocked back a bit. "Delta! Show 'em what you've got! Water Gun!" Ivan 'commanded' Delta as a closed, happy smile spread across his face. "Chu! Millie cheered.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm

The soonest Clefairy stopped moving, she's greeted with a spiral of water that came straight out of Delta's big mouth. She got blasted away high up the sky. When it's finally over, she can be seen shooting down from the sky like a meteor. Ironically, Clefairies are said to come from meteors. Her trainer just watched as her poor little Pokémon is helplessly free falling down.

It seems there's nothing that can be done than prepare the eyes to witness the poor thing go "splat" down the hard ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?   The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Knight of Hope: Another Member and First Badge?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next