HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey everone Ian here
So there is going to be a little bt of touble. I have a vaio i got for christmas last year and it turned out there was something wrong with the motherboard so we sended it back and i got a new one. This time the computer is again broken we are going to send it back again for repairement. For the people who i mod dont be sad. I will be one as much as i possibly can on my phone and on my father his ipad. Just to let you know a lot of the time i am on here until at least 11 pm that will not be the case anymore. Only in weekends that will be possible for the rest of the week i will probably be on until 9:30 to 10 pm cause then my parents want me to go upstairs :( so i will try to stay on as much as i. Can. I wont be able to join the chatbox as much as usual in the time being but i will try my best to come on at least once a week. Hope you all dont mind
I will try to be on as much as possible
Ian
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 am

Don't sweat it, fella. I'm sure we will all understand you.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 am

No problem and hope your computer gets fixed faster then you expect it will.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm

hope your problem resolves dude.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

don't sweat it lol. stuff happens
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey people so they have taken my computer for refistration but i will still be on. I have an ipad where i will be on as much as possible till i have my laptop back
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Sweet.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)   Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems) H6Q0F8z

Sorry for the upcoming trouble ( Ian's computer problems)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1