HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Jikumo
Jikumo

Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 am

Jikumo walked up to the glass doors of the pewter city gym, two gleaming pokeballs hanging loosely on his belt, hoping for a gym battle after his intense training with the old man. He was very nervous and giddy on the inside, but he kept his cool and collected look on the outside, the only indication was his hands shaking slightly, and sweat on his brow.

"Finally...it's time for me to have a real challenge. I hope I'm strong enough...no, I believe in my pokemon." He took a deep breath and entered the gym as the doors slid open smoothly with a small "ding". Upon taking a small amount of time to take in the scenery, he located the information desk, but nobody was in sight. He called out to a seemingly empty corridor, "Oi, anyone here? If I came at a bad time, I can come back later." Out of curiosity, he clicked the small button on the desk, which let out the fire alarm.

"Wh-whoops..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 am

"Huh? Hey! What're you doing?" Brock dashed out of the darkness of the gym, opened a panel on the wall and started twiddling and throwing switches. Soon the fire alarm was switched off. He then turned to face Jikumo. "So...you're a challenger?"
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:08 am

Jikumo blushed fiercely and quickly backed away from the desk, "I-I'm sorry! I thought this was caller!" He breathed a sigh of relief when the alarm shut off suddenly, and his determined, prideful look came back to his face, "Yes, I came to challenge you. I hope you're ready!" a quick smile came to his face, although he couldn't get his hands to stop from shaking, and his heart was pounding a million beats per second.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 am

Brock crossed his arms. "Hmm. Very well." He unhooked a pokeball from his belt and tossed it on the field, revealing a Geodude. He stepped back and waited for the challenger to release his pokemon.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:55 am

(O.o Whoa, suddenly on a battlefield.)

Jikumo smirked at the leader's Geodude, reaching onto his belt and taking off a the second ball, whispering to himself, "Let's see...I'm going to save Alexander as a backup...Alright, Omega, I'm counting on ya." He threw his pokeball, and in a flash of white, a purple-suited boxer pokemon appeared with his boxing gloves up. The determined fighting-type threw a couple of lightning-fast punches before settling its eyes on the its target, the Geodude, "Hitmon...chan!"

Jikumo pointed towards the gym leader Brock while keeping a cocky smirk, "Oi, hope you don't mind but I'm gonna start this off. Hitmonchan, Mach Punch, then Bullet Punch!" The boxing chan gathered a blue energy into his glove, then thrust his fist forwards, sending a large glowing boxing glove at the Geodude that traveled extremely quickly. He then jumped into the air and landed behind the boulder pokemon, then began throwing multiple bullet-quick punches at it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 10:42 am

The Hitmonchan, capable of throwing blindingly fast punches, proved too fast for Geodude. Struck hard by the Mach Punch, it reeled back, stunned, before the volley of Steel type punches started landing. Each hit was unbelievably hard to the Rock type and when the barrage was over, so was the battle. Geodude had fainted before it had even got the chance to attack.

Brock tutted and returned his Geodude. "Your Hitmonchan is well trained." He grinned as he released his second and final pokemon. Onix, a large, formidable opponent to stand against. It uncoiled it's huge body and towered over the Hitmonchan and his trainer, taking up nearly the whole battlefield. Unfortunately, the bigger it was, the more there was to hit. Onix was a large target. It roared once, a full-throated bellow before tunneling downwards, leaving a large crevice in it's wake.

Capable of tunneling at 50 mph, that was pretty fast. It dug neatly through the ground, releasing no tremors. Not so much as a vibration of any stone on the surface. All of a sudden, out of the stillness, Onix burst out and torpedoed towards Hitmonchan at an attempt to Tackle.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 am

Jikumo thumbed his nose as he heard the sound of the two attacks connecting with the Geodude for a clean 2HKO, "Heh, thanks! Our training was rough, but as you can see, it got some results!" Omega walked back to the front of his trainer, pounding his gloves together to show that it anticipated the next battle. "Hitmonchaaaan!" The battle with the Geodude hadn't been enough of a challenge, it needed a worthy opponent to sate its appetite.

Well, its wish was granted as the experienced gym leader Brock sent out his next pokemon, a large and imposing Onix. Jikumo became starry-eyed at the impressive pokemon in front of him, "Whoa! What kind of a pokemon is he?" He quickly pulled out his pokedex and pointed the scanner over to the leader's signature pokemon:

"Onix, the Rock Snake pokemon; It usually lives underground. It searches for food while boring its way through the ground at 50 miles per hour."

Jikumo furrowed his eyebrows at the thought of this giant pokemon somehow tunneling through the earth...at high speeds, no less. However he was quickly given an example as the Onix used its renowned digging skills to cover ground between him and Omega. As it burst from the ground, Jikumo couldn't process what was happening, but Omega instinctively held up his arms in an attempt to block the attack.

As the Onix pushed against the lone boxer, who was barely able to hold back the monstrous weight of the pokemon, Jikumo tried to calm himself from his initial shock. "He's fast, alright...let's see if we can't get him while he's underground. Omega, use Hi Jump Kick to get it off you, then use Earthquake once it hits the ground!"

The Hitmonchan squinted its eyes, glaring into the Onix's as it shifted its balance to hold back the destructive force while charging up a powerful move. It suddenly jerked forwards, pushing up with its gloves to hopefully reveal a sweet spot under the jaw, then swung a powerful kick towards it to get it off. Then it jumped back and raised a fist to the air, and swung it downwards to smash into the ground. The entire gym shook back and forth, the ground of the arena cracking up under both pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Onix was pushed back by Hitmonchan's fist, but instead of reeling backin for another attack, it continued to arch backwards and dove back in the ground, avoiding the Hi Jump Kick. The ground shook above it as the Earthquake just started. It quickly burst out of the ground, launching itself into the air and then, horn just scraping the ceiling, it reared back, digging it's horn in, releasing several rocks towards Hitmonchan with Rock Throw.

For good measure, it released deafening Screeches at earsplitting decibels at Hitmonchan, to lower it's defense greatly and voluntarily. It's body took on a hard, metallic sheen as it used Harden, raising it's defense which would allow it to stay Hitmonchan's attacks for longer.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 1:11 pm

(Didn't know you could use so many moves in one turn.)

Jikumo tch'd as the Onix, a bit slippery compared to his huge size, avoided both attacks miraculously, "That...shouldn't even be possible.." He also noticed that Brock, the gym leader, wasn't even giving his pokemon orders. Hmm...if that Onix is going off of instinct, then I have the advantage. The cocky smirk returned to his face as another plan popped into his head.

Omega lifted his gloved fist from the now-shattered ground, huffing in exhaustion as it started to swiftly break the rocks with a steel-covered bullet punch. Jikumo pulled out its pokeball and pointed it towards him, "Alright, bud, you're gonna take a break!" A red light engulfed him as the he was absorbed back into his pokeball, and Jikumo pulled out another. "Alexander, finish it off!!"

Another pokeball flew through the air and opened up to reveal a small striped puppy, who instantly landed on the ground in ready position. Jikumo had a plan, and that plan involved beating the shit out of this thing swiftly, even if it meant having a weakness. The screech rippled through his fur, but he stood strong even though his highly acute ears were screaming in pain, "G-groooowl!!" Jikumo snapped his fingers and pointed at the Onix, "Tres Bien! Now, there's your target! Lower its defense back down with a Leer, then use a Flame Wheel to get up close!!"

Alexander intensified his stare until he was basically burning a hole through the Onix's rocky body with the sheer glare, then began running at the behemoth. He jumped into the air and spun until he was covered in red-hot flames, then put on a burst of speed towards the Onix. Whether or not it hit, Alex landed behind it and quickly turned, waiting for Jikumo's next order, which he already had planned, "I've got you covered! Use Close Combat, quick!" Using its natural speed, it quickly closed the gap between the two pokemon and began to kick, headbutt, scratch, and bite randomly, anything that he could do that would decimate the rock-type.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 1:45 pm

(Three. Three moves from one pokemon.)

Onix swirled to gaze upon it's new contender for a moment before the Flame Wheel struck. It didn't exactly hurt, but it left a small singe on the rock-hard hide of the Rock Snake. It roared in anger and released another Rock Throw before burrowing again, avoiding the Close Combat. Slightly relieved that the Hitmonchan was gone, it blazed through the ground, and burst out behind Growlithe, horn ramming the rocky ceiling again, and releasing more rocks.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 pm

(I thought the max was 2. Also, how is an ONIX dodging so much?)

Jikumo growled at the unrealism of the Onix being so fast and lithe enough to be able to dodge so easily, "Brock, what the hell are you feeding that thing?" Luckily though, it seemed to be effective at getting a burn on the rock-type snake, which made the surprise Rock Throw easier to handle for Alexander, but it still smashed it to the ground hard. "Alexander!! You can do it, come on!!" A howl could be heard from inside the rubble, and when Alexander burst out from it he quickly turned to the predictable attack from the Onix, jumping from rock to rock to close the distance in between them once more. "Phew...don't count Alex out yet! Just because he's a fire type, that doesn't mean we won't win here today!! Alexander, Close Combat, and if he goes underground, follow him with a Flame Wheel!!" The tough puppy kept jumping through the rocks, and was hidden from view behind a particularly large one. Suddenly, he would burst through the rock kicking, hopefully catching the Onix off guard, since its trainer didn't seem to give orders.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 pm

(Nope. It's three. Also, you can dodge twice in a row. So Onix dodged Hi Jump Kick and Earthquake, got hit by Flame Wheel and dodged the Close Combat. And sustained a burn.)

Brock grinned. "Why, only premium quality pokemon food, Rare Candies and several drugs such as Carbos, Iron, etc." He replied cheekily. Onix was caught off guard. That Growlithe survived it's Rock Throw? The Close Combat hit dead on, and it collapsed weakly. Getting up slowly, it appeared to have no vigour left in it's rocky body. Shaking of the grit and dirt, it glared at Growlithe evil-like before Screeching at it, and then releasing another Rock Throw.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 pm

(Still...take into account that Onix is LARGE and is probably not going to numbly dodge things so easily like you describe them. I meant, for arceus's sake he's got a 70 in speed and he's horribly underleveled compared to me. Side note: There's no set rule(that I've seen, and I just reviewed the rules because of this) that says you can use 3 or 2 moves at once, or that you can dodge twice. So that's kind of bullshit. Also, how'd you just take a close combat? I know he's bulky and all but jeez, I have 10+ levels over you, you're being a bit godmoddy.)

Jikumo grinned back at the cheeky gym leader, "Oh, so he CAN talk, eh? Well, you might as well stay shut at this point, because it's already over." His face grimaced a bit at the mention of drugs...who drugs their pokemon? His expression returned to neutral however as he heard the close combat connect with the Onix sharply, but was surprised with the rock snake again as it survived the heavy blow. Although they were both breathing heavily, severely damaged by each other's attacks, Alexander wouldn't stand down. He turned his head and barked to his trainer, something he'd never done before, as if trying to break him out of the shock, "You're right, Alex. Even if he keeps getting back up, we'll just keep knocking him back down!! Leer, then Close Combat, and don't stop until he's a pile of rubble!"

Alexander howled and grinned at his trainer's response, finally showing some emotion besides his stern attitude he always kept, as if he was enjoying the thrill of a challenge. As the screech rippled through his fur, he knew he wouldn't be able to take another full-on rock throw from the onix, even if it was burned. His only strategy at this point was to keep moving forward and hope for the best, so he sped forwards, bobbing, weaving, and ducking through the onslaught of boulders being tossed. When he closed the gap between them he quickly released a flurry of kicks and headbutts, not letting up for even a second.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 12:42 pm

(Your levels...? *goes to view profile* o.o Oh my- I'm so sorry. I haven't seen your profile. I-I didn't realize T_T I can go edit my post if you'd like. Also, it's actually the norm of three moves and two dodges. True, it isn't written but when I myself asked, that was the answer I got.)

Onix shook itself a couple of times, trying to get the curious, weakening stiffness out of it's body. It eyed the Growlithe Leering at it unnervingly, and sent jitters down it's spine. Suddenly the Close Combat struck like a raging, stampeding Tauros. Even if Onix had foreseen it, it had no strength left to dodge. It winced louder each time each hit landed as the Growlithe worked away vigourously. It tried to feebly shake off the Growlithe with it's ebbing strength but to no avail. With a final cry, it could only part with a fleeting glance of appraisal at the little Growlithe before collapsing.

Brock recalled his Onix, crossing his arms. Then dropping his head, he bought out the Boulder Badge. He also handed over some money and a TM. "Well done, challenger." Was all he had to say.

Hitmonlee gained 12 exp!
Growlithe gained 14 exp!
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm

(OOC: O.o You didn't-...Well, I guess I got kind of pissed for no reason, heh. ^_^ Sorry about that. It's not like it's a big deal, editing your posts would make this confusing anyways :P)

Jikumo felt a full-on grin coming to his face as his partner, Alexander, got closer and closer to the Onix...until he was right in front of it. "Good game...but I had it from the beginning." To be honest, the gym leader had surprised him more than he realized, even with the impressive power he had under his belt, he still had a tough time. It gave Jikumo something to look forwards to, so that he would need to strategize next time if he wanted to win.

After the mighty Onix crumbled under the Growlithe's massive attack and was returned to his ball, Jikumo couldn't help but let out a cry of joy. Alexander ran heartily to his trainer, leaping into his arms with a large grin on his face, confusing his trainer, "Whoa, Alex, I've never seen you this happy...actually, I've never seen you happy before! Does this mean...we've become closer?" Alexander nodded his head vigorously before being returned to his ball for some rest. Jikumo then faced the gym leader, Brock, and happily accepted the items from him, putting the Boulder Badge in his badge case. "Thank you, sir. This wasn't just a gym battle...this was a chance for me to grow as a trainer. Again, thanks!" He gave one more warm smile before running out the door with new life into his body.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 am

(No, no. My fault ^^' I should have checked the profile to know what to post. Anyway, is that a topic exit?)

Brock grinned at the exchange between trainer and pokemon. But before his reply could leave his mouth, he was already gone. Onix reared up slowly, still stiff with his previous loss. Brock reached out a hand to stroke him. "Well, let's see how he does against Misty." He recalled his Onix.

(If not, I'll just give you a wild encounter.)

A Larvitar was curled up outside, snoozing in the sun, which beat down fiercely now, it being mid-day when the heat was strongest.

Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! 246
Level 19
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 pm

(Don't worry about it. Oh, I had no idea I could get a wild encounter here. Awesome, I might catch this and make him my Mega pokemon >w>)

As Jikumo exited the gym he had just won a badge from, he couldn't help but stare at his newly acquired, and hard-earned badge with a large grin on his face. He didn't even notice the curled up pokemon on the ground, tripping over it in his distraction, "Ugaaaaah!!" He fell face-first on the ground embarrassingly, a dust cloud puffing up around him. When he looked behind him to see what he had tripped on, he was surprised to find that it was a pokemon! "Whoa, so cool! Alright, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to catch you!"

Jikumo plucked Omega's pokeball from his belt, as Alexander needed rest from the recent intense battle, and tossed it into the air. A quick flash of white light later, and he was on the ground, huffing slightly from exhaustion, but still in fighting shape. "Omega, let's hit it with a Bullet Punch!" Jikumo pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pokemon as Omega began to run at it swiftly,

Larvitar, the Rock Skin Pokemon; Born deep underground, it comes aboveground and becomes a pupa once it has finished eating the surrounding soil.

Jikumo closed his pokedex and swapped it for an empty pokeball from his bag, "I've heard of this guy before, they say he's a really good pokemon! Alright, you're definitely mine now!" Omega closed the distance between them right as he said this, his glove hardening into steel as he threw a swift, multi-punch move at the rock type.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 am

Larvitar was rudely jolted awake as it was peppered with hits. It rasped angrily and stood up unsteadily. It started a harsh Sadnstorm which blew sand around, guaranteed to hurt Hitmonchan. It then Screeched at it, right in the middle of the thick of the swirling sand, to lower it's defense, before, with a cry, releasing several large rocks with Rock Slide.

The rocks tumbled down from above from a source unseen. With the lowered defense, it would probably sting Hitmonchan, taking into account the level difference and the resistance. Larvitar gritted its teeth angrily, furious for someone to disturb it's nap, planning it's next move cunningly.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 9:15 am

Jikumo raised an arm over his eyes as the sandstorm brewed, blocking his view over most of the battle, "Neat little trick. We can take whatever you throw at us though, right Omega? ...Omega?" He suddenly heard a screeching sound, and then Omega's cry as he stumbled to the ground with his defense lowered. Before Jikumo could even react, boulders fell from the sky, smashing into the weakened boxer pokemon and burying him in a pile.

Jikumo was shocked, wide-eyed at the sudden attack, "Omega!!! Please...be ok!" The trainer was choking on his words now, scared for once of what had happened to his fallen pokemon, when he heard another cry. This time a deep, strong, and determined cry from the pile of rubble. The boulders suddenly crumbled into pebbles and the ground jut upwards, making a beeline of jutting rocks towards the Larvitar as the ground shook violently, and Omega was revealed from the rubble. "O-Omega!! You're the greatest! Alright, finish this off with Vacuum Wave!" The fighting type nodded, and just before the Earthquake would hit the Larvitar, if it hit at all, he punched forward as fast as a bullet, curving the punch midair to produce a wave of pressurized air that flew towards the Larvitar's body.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 am

Larvitar was blown back by the powerful Vacuum Wave. It thudded to a stand-still about 4 feet back and got up slowly, staggeringly slowly. It's knees quivered a bit due to weakness, but the surrounding environment was to it's favour. That gave it enough confidence to use another Rock Throw.

Suddenly the powerful Earthquake knocked him off his feet again. This time he didn't bother getting up. Closing his eyes, he knew he wasn't going to win this one. The Hitmonchan was too strong. Suddenly his eyes snapped open. The Sandstorm! Exactly!

A curious, cunning grin spread over his face again. Let the Hitmonchan try to attack again after his turn. He appeared to have a little trick up his sleeve.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 12:41 pm

((You missed the Earthquake))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 5:15 am

(True. Edited.)
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 8:44 am

Jikumo tried his best to watch the battle through the gusts of sand that flew all around, "This isn't going to let up anytime soon, is it? Hmm..Omega, use Mach Punch to cut through the sand, then finish him off!" Omega understood, now the gloves were coming off-...well, not literally. He focused his energy into his fist until it glowed a bright blue, the launched the fist into the sandstorm, where it collided with the Larvitar's rock throw out of pure luck. The explosion of rock forced the sandstorm to clear momentarily, creating a perfect gap for Omega to rush in and start attacking.

He threw another Mach Punch directly at the Larvitar, then jumped up and landed behind it, coating its glove in steel and throwing multiple quick punches. Jikumo squinted at the small, green pokemon again, now that he could see through the storm. It looked to be grinning as it waited for the attacks, and he realized that he had made a mistake. "Omega, get out of there!!!" It was too late, though, and the sandstorm quickly billowed over the two, rubbing against Omega's skin to cause damage.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 am

Larvitar saw the advancing form of Hitmonlee, and even though the Mach punch was lightning fast, it had gauged the speed of it's foe and was able to side-step, sand sifting under it's feet, dodging the Mach punch, but the Bullet Punches hit it hard, each hit a solid, steel-like punch to the gut, it doddered slowly, and fell to it's knees then collapsed with a stifled cry. It hadn't fainted yet, though.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 am

Jikumo made a strained face as the attack hit the Larvitar, hearing the painful sound it had made. Now he felt sorry for it, and even though it wasn't fainted, he didn't want to cause it any more pain. As the sandstorm began to subside, he could see the pokemon's green armor through the sand, and began to walk towards it slowly. He didn't want to startle it, so he returned Omega and kneeled next to it, holding out his pokeball, "Listen...I'm really sorry for attacking you. If someone kicked me while I was sleeping, I'd probably be pissed too. You look lonely though, and you seem to have a lot of heart. Come with me, and we'll be strong together!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!   Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym! H6Q0F8z

Gym Challenge #1! Jikumo vs Pewter Gym!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next