HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Real Deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

The Real Deal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 am

NOVA'S LUCKY DAY:

If the trainer would look down, he'd see a tiny sparkle in the bushes, but before he could have a chance to respond, the sparkle ended, and a magikarp flopped out of the bushes. While the sight of a magikarp would have brought many sighs to anyone, this one had a golden tint to its scales. It was a shiny magikarp! How lucky this trainer was, to have such a rare gem be bestowed upon him, but this was an ancient magikarp. It had lived a long time, and was hopping around higher than the treetops themselves, hopping away to look for the beach back in Cherrygrove where it could swim away to safety. Would this trainer be able to catch it before it made its escape?

Magikarp Lv. 17
The Real Deal - Page 2 129
Splash - Tackle - Bounce
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:25 am

Neo saw the Magikarp, and was wondering what one was doing all the way out here. He was about to pass by it, when he realized that it was an odd color. He was going to ignore it, but then remembered that while passing through cherrygrove, many trainers were selling Magikarps. Personally, he thought they were scum, catching a Pokemon just to give it away for profit. It was a Pokemon with a heart and feelings. Tyson decided that he would catch this one to prevent it from being sold.

"Go, Data!" Data was sent out, floating and facing its opponent. It was slightly confused as to why it was fighting a fish out of water. "Alright Data, use confusion to hold it down, then use Hypnosis to send it to sleep." He wanted to catch this one with as little effort as possible.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:32 am

The magikarp suddenly felt heavier than stone, which reminded it of its childhood days, where it hadn't been able to hop even an inch. Now, however, it was a fully-grown magikarp, and it wasn't limited to a small hopping, and would never be again. "Magikarp-karp!" It hopped right into the air, breaking through the psychic power, and tilted down towards the town instead of the bronzor. This was what it was afraid of, being caught by trainers who wanted him for his colored scales, but what it didn't expect was to be caught in a net as soon as it fell to the ground.

"AHAHAHA! Finally! I have a shiny magikarp in my possession!" The man with the net was the infamous Magikarp Barry, a plump man who prided himself on his large collection of magikarp. Now he had the famous jewel of the sea, a golden-scaled magikarp, "Aahaha! You should have thrown the ball when you had the chance, little kid! Now this is mine!" He was a terrible man, he barely even fed his magikarp, and everyone knew it.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:38 am

"Barry!" Tyson said, even with his short time being in town, he's heard of him before. "I've heard about you. You mistreat your Pokemon! The entire reason I was catching this Magikarp was to protect it from People like you!" Tyson was filled with anger. "Alright Data, the real battle begins now!" Data floated to the front, near Barry. "We'll battle for that Magikarp!"
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am

The collector let out a hearty laugh and lifted the net over his shoulder, "You think you can defeat me? Let me show you the power of the legendary Magikarp! Mountains will shake, cities will crumble! The very sky itself will fall and crush everyone unworthy of the power of the magical Carp!! You say I mistreat my pokemon? You need a lesson to be taught, I'm not holding back in the slightest!!!"

The rotund collector pulled out five of his pokeballs and threw them all at once, making a large flash of light that revealed five magikarp. They were all skinny and weak from undernourishment, but the large idiot didn't even notice it. "Now, my legendary beasts, use the most powerful move in your arsenal...SPLASH!!!" The magikarps could barely get themselves off the ground, but tried their best to flop around while Barry laughed to himself.

5x Magikarp Lv. 14
The Real Deal - Page 2 129
Splash
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

Tyson thought that nobody could be this stupid, and yet he was angered more than he'd ever been. "Well since you're sending out more than one, I guess I'll send out Neo!" Tyson questioned the Pokemon Torturer's integrity though. "Neo, go and keep an eye on Barry, use Focus Energy! Data, use confusion on all of them!" The Magikarp all splashed around weakly. It saddened Tyson, but gave him a resolve to release them once he defeats this trainer. Data moved to the side, where he could hit most of them at one, and sent a wave of psychic energy down the line. Neo, however, ran past the Magikarp and to Barry, and focused completely on him. If he made a move, Neo would stop it.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

The collector/torturer raised an eyebrow at the inferior little nidoran, "You think I would run from a match? BAH. Preposterous. I am the greatest trainer in the world! These pokemon have been trained to become the best- WHAT?!" Barry watched in horror as his magikarp simply gave up, not even waiting for the psychic wave to hit them before collapsing. "This is impossible!! You are cheating somehow!! Hmm..no matter. I still have my greatest weapon, get ready for the harbinger of DEATH ITSELF." The man pulled out another, slightly dented and battered pokeball and tossed it into the air. What came from it was not a magikarp, however.

The pokemon that appeared was the legendary Gyarados, the evolved form of magikarp. Barry, however, was more stunned than cocky, "HOW..NO!! I'm sure I gave it the everstone! DAMN IT! The god magikarp loses its power once it evolves!" He dropped the net and ran...right into the hands of authorities. Officer Jenny handcuffed the fiend and saluted Tyson, "Thank you, citizen! We've been hunting this man down for years! We'll handle the care of these magikarp, so don't worry about it!" A police officer handed the kid a 1000 poke note, and quickly stated, "You're a lucky one, there. Rare shiny pokemon like that Magikarp are 1 in a million!" Then they took off for downtown, Barry screaming something about, "THE ALMIGHTY DEITY IS REAL!" or some bull.

The shiny magikarp had fallen asleep from fear, a rare disorder that it has had since birth, making it an easy target for capture. The collector's gyarados escaped into the sea, finally free of its abusing trainer.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 am

Tyson accepted the money. He was walking away, and as he was thinking about what was said, he became confused. "Shiny what?" he thought to himself. Then, he realized he forgot the Magikarp! He ran back, and found the Magikarp asleep in the Net. "Might as well." Tyson said. He pulled out a free pokeball, removed the net, and tapped it on the Magikarp's side.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:19 am

The magikarp was absorbed inside of the pokeball, and wriggled a bit before sparking to indicate capture.

You caught a Shiny Magikarp! What would you like to name it?
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 am

"Hm..." Tyson thought for a second as to what his name should be. "I guess I'll call you, Casus! Welcome to the team Casus." Tyson picked up the Pokeball, and made it through the route. "On to the next town guys!" (To be continued)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Deal   The Real Deal - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Real Deal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2