HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Games: The RPG (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
The Rogue

Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Rygu is now moving so fast he tears apart dimensions unleashing the demons of hell, the angels of heaven the titans of the tartarus and 50 supernovas jesus and the devil, which all attack godmodman with a energy blast that fuses into a giant crystal dragon gifting rygu with ultimate power aswell as attacking godmodman with a breath of pure light that tears appart the dimensions, callling more angels and demons making the crystal dragon stronger and then the crystal dragons fires a beam of pure power straight at godmodman
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:09 pm

(Okay, so you should be aware that the more god-mody that your attack is, that's how much damage that will come back to you. Also, Rouge, Godmodman is gone.)

All of those attacks are soon redirected towards Star Wolf as they try to fly away. Suddenly, they turn around and redirect the attack towards Rouge, which causes him to barely stay alive.

500 Damage to Star Wolf!

150 Damage to Rouge!

Thaloden: 150/1050
Rouge: 50/600
-----
Inactive:
Leosan: 350/900
Cyrus: 500/750
Lilli: 800/1000

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 pm

(Well, you told me i could overdo it all i want, but as i told you before, i can change it)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:13 pm

(I know. Don't change it. It's ok :D)
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:14 pm

I glare at star wolf "ok now  I am mad" I close my eyes and a gold light appears around me "I summon numbers 39 Utopia" Utopia appears and attacks star wolf. I then equip my self with zexal weapon unicorn spear and attack star wolf
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 pm

(Lol, I'm glad to see another Yu-gi-Oh fan here. I was actually planning on making the next boss something from that, but I didn't know if people would understand. :D)

Utopia and the fleet of Ships Clash for what seems to be Hours. Suddenly, It seems that Utopia won as it stabs its spear into the ships. But then, the ships turn around and fire a giant laser at Thaloden, causing him to be wounded as well.

300 Damage to Star Wolf!

100 Damage to Thaloden!

Thaloden: 50/1050
Rouge: 50/600
-----
Inactive:
Leosan: 350/900
Cyrus: 500/750
Lilli: 800/1000
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 2:53 am

Bane watches the match. AS he shuffles his deck of fiend zombies and the occasional spirit card. "They pretty much have it in the bag." He said to himself.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 am

I smile at starwolf "thanks for doing because since my health is lower 100 I can evolve utopia go chaos excese evolution I excese summon number 39 utopia ray then I use utopis ray's overlay unit to increase it's attack and weakin yours go overlay charge now utopia attack" utopia ray attacks starwolf..
The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 am

Rygu summons arceus to destroy starwolf.
ChocChip
ChocChip

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Cookie monster appears from the darkness and throws shuriken shaped cookies at starwolf.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Cyrus suddenly appears from a portal wielding a massive sword that has some strange symbols on it. Cyrus looks at star wolf and shouts " I cannot allow you to live. NOW DIE!" as he attacks star wolf with his explosive blade .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Games: The RPG (Open)   Forum Games: The RPG (Open) - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

Forum Games: The RPG (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12