HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xene Vs. The gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 4:38 am

(Please put a link of Xene's app on your signature, Krony.)

The Pewter Gym is a stone building apparently set apart from the rest of the city. Brock waits inside in the dark for challengers, sitting on a stone pedestal. The battlefield is littered with jagged rocks and boulders, and a balcony along the edge above provides spectators a spot to watch Gym battles. Despite being a Rock-type Gym, the building has sprinklers for fire safety.

The lights in the gym all turn on and Brock's revealed. "Now, now, don't be so impatient. So, you're here. I'm Brock. I'm Pewter's Gym Leader. My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock type! Fuhaha! You're going to challenge me knowing that you'll lose? That's the Trainer's honor that compels you to challenge me. Fine, then! Show me your best!"

He stands up and walks towards a space where opposing Trainers are supposed to remain so as not to get in their Pokémon's battlefield.

"Hm, wait. If you're going to use your Lucario, I'll have to use my other team. Let me confirm, what are you gonna use against me?"
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:18 pm

(Kare said I'll have to adjust the team since you're so strong. I'm on my phone so sorry for crappy posts.)

"No. I know your Lucario is stronger than my team. I have to use the stronger ones," he said and rushed back to where he was sitting a while ago. Behind that rock-seat of his, he picks up two Poke Balls containing a stronger team. He walks back at the arena. "NOW, we begin."

Out comes Geodude! Level 21, Male!

"You can strike, first."
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 pm

(I know that rule. Brock didnt specify a level. Just by how lucarios evolved and, size, his expertise and knowledge. if he were to have said the level , thats illegal. so yeah) and he sent geo out not onix) (and ucant fight with uf trainer literaly just in case u do dat... )

"MAgnitude..." Geodude used MAgnitude! Magnitude 7!
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm

(wait, trainrr dlashed the air not geo ryt? Lucar only followed but the sword didnt hit geo? ryt?)

Wuth increased speed, Geodude was unable to dodge. "Eg, u wait for my Onix... Magnitude!"

Magnitude 5!
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Lucario's speed has risen by two stages. "Your quadrupled speed is nothing compared to our doubled rock-hard defense! Geodude, use Defense Curl," Brock commanded. Geodude pulls his arms to himself to form a ball; totally looking like nothing but a floating rock. Geodude's defense has risen by one stage. "Geodude, it's best that we don't get close to him so the Fighting-type attacks cannot be lashed out. We're gonna keep quaking until your Lucario loses his balance! Repeat the Magnitude!"

"GEODUDE!"

Geodude slams its body into the ground, creating an earthquake. Magnitude 8!
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 2:17 am

(It's okay, pal.)

Geodude was hit head-on and was totally surprised by it. The impact and power caused him to get thrown into a wall behind him. It's a super-effective hit. Not even his doubled defense was able to withstand such an effective attack with high damage. He swayed around the air for a couple of seconds, obviously trying not to faint. But, just like death, if you faint, you will. He crashes down the ground.

Lucario gained 21 EXP!

"Hm, let's see you take down a giant," Brock said with a grin. Geodude's nothing but a test subject to test the capabilities of the foe's Lucario. He aims a Poke Ball at Geodude and from it comes a red beam which turned Geodude to energy and sucked him in. "Come on out, Onix!" He throws a Poke Ball and out comes Onix, Lv. 23, Male

"Onix, Rock Polish!" Onix shouts and his entire body glows white increasing his speed by two stages. "Now, walk right to my trap," Brock threatened. It looks like he's planning something.
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am

(Lucario can't jump that high and the sprinklers are too high as well. Agility sure makes him super fast but it doesn't increase the length of his jump.)
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 am

OOC: Okay. The thing is, I'm not screwing you up but standing atop a tallest rock doesn't guarantee an immunity against all Ground-type attacks. Magnitude and Earthquake will still shake that rock and him.

IIC: "Okay."

A word Brock said calmly. "Rock Polish again," he ordered. Again, Onix's body glows white and increases his speed. Now, both Pokemon have their speeds boosted and equal to each other. "Trying to reverse the trap, huh? Don't attack, Onix. Stay in there but don't let you guard down."
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am

OOC: By "he was close", you mean Onix?
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

OOC: Well... Unless you meant "as soon as Onix would come close" or "if Onix comes close" well then...

"Godmodding and All of it's Different Forms (WIP)"

"Controlling Type D - Bunnying

Definition: The act of controlling a PC(Player Character) that isn't your own for the sake, whether is for the purpose of manipulating a story to go the way you want it to, or for the sake of moving a plot along.

Quite simply, Bunnying is the act of directly controlling PC that was created by someone else merely for manipulation of a story that goes how you want it, or merely to continue the story. This is complete, and total, control of someone else's character, the most direct and official type of Character Control. Like all the others, this is never done, unless the person controlling someone else's PC was given explicit permission for it."
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

OOC: That's not the point. What I'm saying is, a little teeny bit of wrong word used in an RP can totally change what you're trying to say. I'm not insulting your grammar or something, but really, try to use the correct words at least. So let me confirm, you meant like, "would" and not "will"?
Bryan
Bryan

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 3:46 pm

They both do nothing. No response, no changes whatsoever. Brock is just smiling at the Trainer and his Pokemon. Onix is standing firmly. Doesn't look like they'll attack soon. So, either Xene attacks or its just a staredown all day.
Sponsored content

Xene Vs. The gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Vs. The gym   Xene Vs. The gym H6Q0F8z

Xene Vs. The gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next