HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you for staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Tsu
Tsu

I want you for staff! Empty
PostSubject: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 6:03 am

I want you for staff! We-want-you

As some of you have noticed, we are having a shortage of active staff, and the staff have decided to start a sign-up thread. Sign up here with a paragraph explaining why you would be suitable for the staff, and also tell us about you as a person, like your hobbies, pet peeves, and etc. Everybody is encouraged to apply, but we will pick 4, and each will be picked individually by the trainers. You are also encouraged to state your preferences, like if you would rather be trained by Kāre than me, then state who you want to be trained by the most. Change of plans, everyone who applies will be accepted, however the 3 top applicants will be trained by Kitty, Leighton, and Avarice one-on-one, and will be almost guaranteed a spot on the staff. Everybody else that applied will be trained in a group by Kare, and the top trainee from that group will move on. Meaning everybody will have a chance to be trained, but only 4 will be chosen at the end, the top 3 will be almost guaranteed a spot, while the others will have to prove their worth and drive to earn a spot during their stint as a trainee. However, the applicant must have at least have 1 approved character and have registered on this site prior to October 1st of 2013.

Moderator Trainers
Kāre
Leighton-Anarchy
Kitty
Avarice-Kyansei Noivern

oh, and might wanna hurry, conscription ends in exactly one week. The staff also reserve the right to pick their trainee at any given point, so hurry up!

Last edited by Avarice on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
//
//

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 am

Well hello, I am // and I am new to the site and I already love the feel I get from here. I'm 17 and I moved back home to Chicago from living in a small town in Florida due to a long story. I feel like I would be a good candidate for the position despite the fact that I am new because I have been roleplaying from the age of 12 til' 16, took a year break, and now I am back. During those years I've migrated from all sorts of anime and other genre roleplaying sites such as multiple Naruto sites, Bleach, Soul Eater, Death Note, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc. I've also had many administrator and several moderator jobs so I am familiar with managing a site, metagaming, godmodding, and working with people in general. My sleeping habits have left me to become a vampire, staying up at all hours of the night which makes me great for like an late night sweep of training threads and creation applications for those of fellow staff who may have overlooked them. I'm friendly, warm-hearted, analytical, and some say that I'm mysterious. I take pleasure in writing poetry, meeting new people, skateboarding, looking at beautiful girl's butts, making people laugh, roleplaying, being mysterious, learning new things, taking pictures, and whatnot. I don't like a lot of things, bugs for one instance. As far as people and situations go, I don't like compulsive liars, or annoying people. I have a pretty relaxed, laid back type of personality.

// Well yeah that's why I think I would be a good candidate for the moderator position. Oh, and I don't really care who trains me.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 am

Goddamn school, stopping me for trying out for mod.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 9:47 am

//, I don't mean to be mean but you just made a creepy first impression to me... Sorry. Would you mind changing your avatar?

Anyway...

Kāre told me in the chatbox last night that I'm already a candidate for the moderator position. So, I don't think I need to post here because I'm 'already' a candidate.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Shadow, you do need to apply here, candidate or not, who makes the final call here are the individual trainers themselves.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello, my name is EpicBoss99, and I would like to apply for Region Mod. I highly enjoy helping people, and I am currently happy to be here on Pokemon World RPG. I have bee RPing on various websites for over 4 years. I have once gotten to over 1000 posts with 1 paragraph in each one before, and I am currently a member of Pokestadium, Bakugan World Championship, Rockman.EXE RPG, And Pokemon Legacy. I usually only RP whenever i am on my computer and nothing else. I am also the creator of 2 RP websites: PMD: Destiny Revealed and Rockman.exe: Duel Masters. I usually reply to a topic in a minimum of 5 minutes once it was posted, and a maximum of 1 day. I also strive for at least 1 paragraph per reply, 3 sentences when I'm in a rush. I am also a member of Choir and Theatre at my High School, but still manage my time wisely.

So, Please consider me for Global mod or Region Mod. I would be happy to help out this site!

This is my best Character Sheet I made for a Mystery Dungeon related RP called Pokemon Legacy:
http://pokemonlegacy.freeforums.net/thread/82/wave-vaporeon

Last edited by EpicBoss99 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Remember that we are only hiring moderator-in-training. You will be trained and supervised for 1-3 by an experienced staff member, and if you pass, you become a full-fledged Region Moderator.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey well you all kinda now me, I am The Alpha Centauri and I been here for a good few months now. I'm 16, born in Florida but now living in Ireland. I think I would be a good candidate because I’m practically every day and usually give decent sized posts with equal quality. Being completely honest this was my first forum rpg site, but I role played in a similar style to rpg sites but using a pen and paper with my friends at school and I was an admin on a Kane chronicles website, which I was sorry to see never took off with people joining it, also I did a little modding for Card so her trainer could encounter a pokemon (she was modding the topic and being a character in it at the same time). I have some sort of unofficial problem with my body clock so I can never go to sleep before 12 am and will usually stat up until 1 or 2 am just to catch up on posting. I'm somewhat, philological, a bit goofy a times, friendly, laid back personality. I really enjoy writing stories, role playing games of any form, helping out people in any way I can, making new people feel welcome, drawing, manga, anime and etc. I’m basically your average geek. I don't like a lot of things, bugs for one instance. As far as people go, I hate spammers, annoying people, bullies, people who fight within the chat box (honestly take it to the private messaging people), people who spoil things on purpose and being ignored on purpose. I would only like to be a trial mod if I am accepted because I want to give it my all and if it all works out hopefully I would be allowed to stay a mod for the near future and as for those teaching and looking over me and teaching me I don't really mind, I think I get along with you all pretty well XD.

Many thanks for reading this,
The Alpha Centauri

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm

I'll try and work hard to make long posts if I join I don't really care if I'm a mod or not but you said low mods so I'll try.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 am

Well, looks like I can have another shot.  Anyway, the name's Pit, and here's just a few reasons to hire me.

I'd try to be helpful in as many places as possible, but not stand in where not needed. I'd be sure to be as active as possible, which is strangely pretty active for my conditions. Anyway, I would leave staff if I were to leave, since I wouldn't want people asking about unwanted staff. I'd do my best to notify users of any changes coming so they would know ahead of time, as such hasn't been done that I know of too much. My ultimate goal would be to help people and get people further in their adventures in the RP.

My favorite things to do are drawing, songwriting, typing stories, being on here, playing Xbox, and a few other things. I just can't stand when someone acts/tries to be above others, and I'd never let it go unnoticed. I hate when people try to annoy others, and would do my best to end it as much as possible.

I hope you consider me. Thank you.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 5:13 am

Hello and thank you for reading this. I am Kyansei Noivern and I would love to be a mod here on Pokemon World RPG. I have a few reasons why you should consider me. One reason is I am pretty good about posting and usually try for about a paragraph of text at the least and will have poated within 24 hours of the last post. Also I am an Administrator on Pokemon Darkness RPG one of Grad's other sites. I am pretty good about time management and will try my best to be on everyday. So things I enjoy are singing, playing my trombone, playing Pokemon Y, eating, and making jokes. I hate people who act tough but aren't really going to do anything. If I must be honest I would actually love to be trained by either Kare or Avarice.
                       Thank you for your consideration,
                                      Kyansei Noivern
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Trainers will vote, eh? Dogs of bedlam, advance! Capture the flag and bringeth me the crown! Kidding.

Anarchy/Shadow here, call me whatever you want. I don't want to make this boring and long. Since most of you know my ugly past here and how I see everyone as my second family, I vow/promise/engrave on a digital stone that I will never again do any of the unfavorable actions I have done before; if I did I'd be betraying everyone and be the ultimate a-hole in the history of forum roleplays. Anyway, I'm a fun guy to hang around with, I have all the humor you'll need if you want to laugh and all the necessary feel-good things you need. I can be straightout, strong, rough and tough, bold and brazen when I become serious but since I'm running for a position, I have to stop being a bad cop and be a good cop now to serve as a rolemodel; dedicated to serving and pwning trolls and spammers that pollute this utopia. You've seen me mod before and we both know I can be a tank.

Now, if you were to look at my latest RP posts, you can see I've switched to a minimum of a paragraph per RP post. A two if the player has written enough entertainment for me to respond to.

Hobbies: listening to metal/rock/rapcore music, playing from Pokémon FireRed to catch up to the latest Pokémon X and Y; currently on Emerald, zombies, cheeseburgers, dumbbells. You.

Last words: I'm not a cocky show-off, allow me to prove that by showing how my skills surpass my arrogance.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm

So, after not so much discussion with myself, I have decided to pick Kyansei Noivern. Everybody congratulate her/him!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Well, alright. There's still two slots open for the rest. Good job, fella. Best of luck.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Remember, those that do not get a picked position will still have one final chance to prove their worth. Everybody who gets trained here, but does not get picked will have a much better chance next time since you won't have to be trained.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I will make my decision later on, specifically later today or tomorrow.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm not really expecting myself to be in the top three, just on the four slots. This feels like the early version of WWE NXT.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 3:59 pm

What is that?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

NXT. A professional wrestling sports-entertainment show where rookies are trained by popular and professional ones. A developmental territory. Google it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Congrats Noi :D
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 11:28 pm

After much grueling and unneeded talking (All to myself of course), I will select (I can't believe I'm doing this), Anarchy as my trainee. And for the record I have no staff powers at the moment do I need those for this or what?
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 pm

No, I'll enter that into the topic. Everybody congratulate Anarchy ^^
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Congrats Anarchy XD
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 pm

congrats anarchy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! H6Q0F8z

I want you for staff!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next