HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a friend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jikumo
Jikumo

Looking for a friend! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

As the young trainer named Jikumo walked through the doors that lead to Pewter City, having just gone through hell, also known as the Viridian Forest. The pokemon had been easy enough to fight, having a growlithe by his side really sped up the process. His dream to defeat the unova region had taken a pause when he heard about the kanto region. It was more his style than the high-tech cities of unova.

"Aaah, finally. I thought we'd never get out of there!" Alexander the growlithe yawned as he stretched as well, showing his sharp teeth off. In front of the pair was a large plains, and over a hill would be the Pewter City itself, "Hey, Alexander...maybe we should try catching another pokemon? I know this is a big step, catching our first pokemon, but..."

Jikumo looked ahead and smiled, relishing the moment, while Alexander sat next to his feet, his piercing stare watching for threats. When he noticed a shaking in the bush, he barked and leapt towards it, biting at everything in sight. Which wasn't much, to be honest, the poor pup couldn't see a damn thing in those bushes. "Alex, get out of there! Ok, whoever is in there, show yourself!" Jikumo crouched low and put a hand on the handle of his sword, ready for something extreme, if necessary. Alexander jumped back from the bushes and stood in front of his trainer, growling at the bushes threateningly.

Note: Please don't mod this until my growlithe's info is edited. This is taking place after the training, so..yeah.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

It was then that a hard hitting Hitmonchan (Male - lvl 25) rose from his resting place behind the bush and charged at Alexander and Jikumo stopping just short of them and looking at both deciding whether or not a battle would be necessary or whether he could get back to resting but, he noticed that Alexander was rather strong and would be a worthy adversary but, he figured they would be allowed the first move should they wish to battle as, that was Hitmonchan's way fighting with honor.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:44 pm

As Jikumo saw the Hitmonchan come from out of the bushes, he loosened his grip on his sword. It was just another pokemon, not some robber, so he should be able to battle it...though, this pokemon seemed considerably strong as well. He decided that he would try to catch the fighting type, but not before testing its strength with a battle. "Alexander, let's start this off with a Leer!" Alexander was already glaring at the pokemon, but now his eyes intensified, becoming sharp as steel and strong enough to pierce any defense the pokemon might have had.

After the intense stare-down, Jikumo called out another move, raising his fist up in the air, "Alright, now use a Fire Fang!" The puppy pokemon ran at the Hitmonchan with incredible speed, its mouth becoming a flaming furnace of heat. When it was close enough, it jumped straight towards the boxer, opening his mouth wide and attempting to take a chunk out of its shoulder. Jikumo watched the battle with all of his focus, ready to command his partner again if need be, while also digging into his bag for his pokedex. When he got it out, he scanned the Hitmonchan, adding its data to his pokedex and reading its level, "Level 25, huh? That's definitely worth catching. Alexander, stay on your guard!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 am

Hitmonchan took the Leer as, a challenge appearing unfazed but, really his defense and lowered he, then saw Alexander diving in at him with a Fire Fang and by using the typically great footwork of a boxer he sidestepped the attack before, drawing his right fist back keeping his left closely guarded to his face and then thrust it forwards as, his fist glowed a light blue and it gathered energy in it. He then punched the air, making a huge see-through boxing glove come out and fly at Alexander. Hitmonchan then, returning his right fist to his face to guard it with his left whilst, watching the move take place between them.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 10:33 am

((OOC: Details? What's that move called? xD))

As the boxer sidestepped Alexander's attack, his maw closing down on nothing at all, he landed on the ground a bit shakily. The large boxing glove traveled towards him at a speed he couldn't match in his current state, and he was hit directly. Jikumo's face turned to shock, then anger as his partner was thrown against a tree, "Alexander, are you ok?! If you can, try for another Leer!" The fiery spirited pokemon rose from the ground quickly and barked loudly, attempting to intimidate his foe and lower his guard, then began to glare at it once more.

Jikumo pointed directly at the hitmonchan and made a thumbs down sign, "Alright, let's do this! Go for a Flame Wheel, max speed!!" Alexander jumped in the air, doing a couple of front flips before becoming surrounded in flames. He stayed in the air for another second, spinning so quickly that when he hit the ground he shot forward at the Hitmonchan at the speed of a racing car. Jikumo pulled out a pokeball from his pack and again stared down the fight, the Hitmonchan was obviously skilled, now it was about matching him in that skill that would determine the winner.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

(Sorry lol - Mach Punch)

Hitmonchan's defense lowered due, to the Leer though, again he appeared unfazed. Hitmonchan repeated the Mach Punch attack the huge see-through boxing glove flying at Alexander once, more in an attempt to intercept and counter-act the Flame Wheel pushing against it and Hitmonchan hoping it would deal some major damage to his worthy opponent.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Jikumo saw the Hitmonchan trying to counter with another Mach Punch, and quickly formed a plan, "Alexander, jump into the air and use Flare Blitz!" He watched as his partner canceled the Flame Wheel, the fire disappearing, but not his momentum. Alexander used that momentum to launch himself up into the air, dodging the glowing fist coming towards him. As he went upwards, fire began to surround him again, but this time it was a searing blue flare that covered his fur. When he was at his maximum height, he tilted forwards and began to fall down towards the Hitmonchan, his blue flare making him look like a comet falling towards the ground.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Hitmonchan watched and knew in mid air Alexander would be unable to dodge but, would also, have the velocity advantage so, all he could do was cover his face with his boxing gloves; taking the hit from Growlithe and taking some major damage before, stumbling backwards. Once he'd regained his offensive stance he lunged forwards his fists moving faster than ever as, he attempted to strike Growlithe with a Bullet Punch his fists glowing a light blue as, he attempted to strike at high speed multiple times. Breathing heavily as, he did due to the large amount of damage he sustained from the Flare Blitz attack.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Jikumo smirked a bit at the large hit the Hitmonchan had taken, they were starting to make progress with the battle. Although Alexander had taken a ton of recoil damage, and was breathing heavily himself. He had to think about his next move carefully, but he couldn't just leave his partner hanging. Alexander was currently hopping around attempting to dodge the multiple punches thrown by the Hitmonchan, but he was getting grazed with each one, burning off a bit of his fur with each punch.

"Those punches are so fast...he won't be able to dodge them all, so might as well fight back with what we have! Alexander, let's try to finish this off with a Wild Charge, full speed and power!!" Alexander continued to hop between the punches, static electricity building up on his fur as he did so. When he was fully charged, his hair was sticking straight up, with little volts of lightning sparking across his body, he jumped back a bit and darted forward, attempting to smash the Hitmonchan in the chest. All the punches connected with him as he went through, but his typing prevented them from doing enough damage to KO him.

((EDIT: I am so sorry, I forgot that I didn't have Flare Blitz. It might be too late to change it, but I hope you can let it slide this time...))
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am

((OOC: I'm ending this thread, I can do better things with my time.))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 pm

((OOC: Hey it's not my fault I was waiting for the opinion of other staff cause, your trainer was, in unova, pewter and viridian so, I didn't know what to do as, that was liquid time. One trainer in multiple topics isn't allowed))
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm

((OOC: They had already talked to me about it. I made ONE training thread and I had no idea there was only 1 topic allowed. I'm opening this again to Haku...))
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Due to the Growlithe being so fast, Hitmonchan had no time to react to the Wild Charge, and as such, he was hit full on by the Electric Attack. He let out a few pants as he panted tiredly, though he quickly put up his boxing gloves again, seeming to be ready to continue the fight. He let out a cry as it sent out Mach Punch, and then attempted to hit the Growlithe again with a Bullet Punch.
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Jikumo smiled, this Hitmonchan still had some fight left in him even when he had taken a Wild Charge directly. "Alright, this fight is over! Alexander, Ember!!" The growlithe jumped back from the mach punch, letting it hit the ground where he once was, and ducked under the Bullet Punch, letting it graze his fur. Opening his jaw, he loosed a swarm of flaming embers at the boxing pokemon. Jikumo readied the pokeball in his hands and waited for the perfect moment to throw the ball. Whether or not the Hitmonchan was hit with the ember or not, if he dodged he'd become wide open anyways, he tossed the ball at full speed at the thing's head.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Hitmonchan only barely managed to dodge his opponent's Ember attack, but unfortunately for him, it was too late for him to dodge the Pokeball. The ball shook around a bit as the Fighting Type resisted getting in the Pokeball, but it didn't have enough strength left in him, so the ball eventually successfully caught.

Congratulations! You caught a Hitmonchan!

Would you like to give it a nickname?
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Jikumo smiled happily and thrust his fist into the air, "Yes!! Alexander, that was awesome!" He pet his tired out partner on the head, then walked over to the pokeball that contained his new friend and picked it up. He finally had a second pokemon, after so long! Alexander laid on the ground and began to take a nap, tired from the intense battle with the Hitmonchan. Jikumo pulled out his ball and returned the sleeping growlithe, "Take a rest, friend. You did great." He then pocketed that ball and released his new Hitmonchan, "I'll name you...Omega? Seems like a fitting name, right?" The skilled boxer only nodded in response, still tired from the recent bout as well. Jikumo returned him to his ball again, and continued walking along the road.

((End of thread))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend!   Looking for a friend! H6Q0F8z

Looking for a friend!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1