HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 am

"Oh I'm only a quarter of Groudon's size. And I'm traveling to learn. It's what Phowars do, learn as much as we can while we can. And I don't like fighting so please put aside your thoughts of catching me to teach Venus a leason" says Phowar
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 am

"Fine, so have you learnt a lot of things? And how long have you been travelling?" Ely asked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am

"I have learned but little there is to know after my lifetime of traveling. No matter how much is learned theres always more to learn" says Phowar
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 am

"So have you only travelled through minoru and johto then?" Ely asked as he sat down on the ground and lit a cigarette
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:54 am

"Minoru, Hoenn, Johto and Sinnoh in part" says Phowar
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 am

"Well just one more to go, but your life is only half complete for knowing is only half the battle" Ely said returing his pokemon and heading north
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 am

"A peice of advice: Don't mess with Star. Venus conceals more than she tells" says Phowar
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

"I'll keep that in mind next time i see her, Would you know where a boy named Ray is?" Ely asked putting out his cigarette, and looking west
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 9:02 pm

"Sinnoh from what I read. And Theo is coming here meaning it's time for me to go" says Phowar using Teleport and vanishing
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

"Hopefully i'll meet you again soon" Ely said walking north, he sighed as he pulled out a bag and headed to the next town
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 am

Theo then went in olivine right when it teleported.Theo sent out gallade to teleport him infront of ely,then got returned."Wow really messed this place up huh?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

"Its never good when i get angry, now if you mind i'm going to goldenrod" Ely said as telasira flew and landed next to him, following his scent. Ely went behind a tree and got changed into

Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 105waz7

"If you see me dressed like this you refer to me as leo, and you leave me alone, also a word of advice watch out for ray" Ely said in a now deeper voice, and he walked out of town
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 am

Theo stopped him with 1 arm"were you trying to destroy the town?"Theo looked at him with 1 eye
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm

there was a bright light nearby, Ely walked into it, "I said when im leo, you leave me alone" Ely said as the light shined bright and he was gone.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 am

Theo smiled"hes neutralized"Theo then teleports off to check on ray
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off   Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Stuck in johto without his lead pokemon! Ely's P***ed off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2