HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting an Eelektross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Getting an Eelektross Empty
PostSubject: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Asuka was currently looking through the tall grass in front of Kanto's Power Plant. This was the place to find electric types, and she was hoping that she could find the one she wanted, the elusive Eelektross.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:38 pm

A wild Raichu creeped up behind her. It jumped up and began to chew and bit on her boots. He was clearly a very agressive Pokemon.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Asuka glanced down at the Pokemon that was gnawing at her boots, and scowled a bit as she shook the Raichu off of them. She then left the Raichu alone, continuing her search through the tall grass.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 pm

As she walked she nearly stepped on a Tynamo, floating in the grass. It squealed a little and moved away. It looked at Asuka and looked very scared and frightened. It made another speak-like noise before backing away slightly again.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Asuka heard the squealing noise, and blinked as she looked around. She noticed the Tynamo, and it caused her to smirk when she realized that she had found the Pokemon she was looking for. "You will be mine" she muttered to herself as she carefully unhinged a Pokeball, enlarging it, but not doing anything to show she was a threat. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" she whispered to the Tynamo, trying to calm it down.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Tynamo pressed its nose against the Pokeball. Suddenly it got sucked it. It panicked as it happened. The Pokeball button flashed and flashed, then stopped. Congratulations, you caught Tynamo!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Asuka, as cool as she usually was, only raised an eyebrow in surprise at how things turned out, before shrugging and clipping the now occupied Pokeball to her hip. She then headed back to Lavender Town to try and figure out her next move.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting an Eelektross   Getting an Eelektross H6Q0F8z

Getting an Eelektross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: