HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 1 The start of a new adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 am

Anzan was still, calm looking to the floor for any sign of where, Torchic would come up noticing a few rocks rumbling underneath Daigai he said
"Daigai SonicBoom on the ground there"
pointing to where he sensed Torchic to be and hoping that Torchic didn't realize about the incoming attack as, Daigai repeated his earlier movement spinning and releasing the crescent shaped blades of energy at where they sensed Torchic to be through vibrations in the air and vibrations on the ground.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Shawn knew that torchic couldn't avoid the sonicboom that was now aimed at the poor chicken pokemon that was coming up from underground. The Torchic sprung up and the sonicboom his it sending it back. It landed on the ground after a bumpy fall and didn't come up anymore after that. ''Torchic!'' Shawn said as he walked towards the pokemon. The torchic opened its eyes. ''Can you still fight'' Shawn asked his pokemon looking at it. The torchic thought for a moment and then gave a determened look. ''Ok then'' Shawn said before carefull placing it on the ground. The torchic looked determined to fight as it wanted that last chance. ''Lets try something else begin to spin around'' The torchic began to spin around. ''Ok now use ember'' The small fires were shot everywhere due to torchic its spinning. 'Let's see if Daiga can dodge this' Shawn thought.'
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Anzan watched once more and calmly dodged the wayward embers himself as, well watching Daigai and saying
"Allow them to see one of your ThunderShock attacks"
Daigai being struck by some of the embers and taking some considerable damage due to the large quantity of embers he was however, a fighter and he lived up to his name `Daigai - Big Cliff` soldiering on and unleashing an almighty ThunderShock attack on Torchic the large amount of blue electric energy flying at Torchic with great speed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

This was an attack that torchic was unable to dodge, as the blue bolt of electricity was fired with great speed, shawn knew that torchic wouldn't be able to survive this attack. As the bluebolt of electricity hit the still spinning torchic it spinned for a while and then fell to the ground obviously fainted. ''Torchic no!!'' Shawn yelled as he ran towards his precious pokemon. He picked it up carefully and got his pokeball. ''You have done well torchic, now rest ok?'' Shawn said with a caring face. The small pokemon nodded and as it closed its eyes a red beam was fired from the pokeball and swallowed the pokemon. When torchic was back into the pokeball, he went to Anzan and stretched his arm out towards the boy. ''Great battle man nice job.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Anzan nodded as, Torchic fainted saying to Daigai
"Thank you, now rest my friend"
Daigai then flying over to Hakue and Eika and waiting. Anzan meanwhile, walked over to Shawn, Chowan at his side and said
"Your pokemon fought valiantly now try this on your Torchic later it should help"
handing Shawn a vial containing medicine made from a special herb his family grew back on Chrysanthemum Island which, would heal his Torchic completely which Anzan explained before asking
"So, what do you wish to do now?"
standing next to Shawn and awaiting an idea or answer.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:25 pm

''Well uh '' Shawn said thinking about it. ''I need to talk with my parents thought I have begun to like this region quite a lot so I thought I would ask my parents to be able to stay here what would you think about it?'' Shawn said awaiting for an awnser for him. ''Could I maybe travel around the region with you? I am not known in here and I would like you to help me'' He hoped that he would be able to help me.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Anzan nodded
"Of course you would need to speak your parents and I agree so, I would be willing to go with you to speak to your parents my friend"
he then listened to the rest of what Shawn had to say answering
"I would very much like, that for you to join me on my journey as, it would make the journey so, much more enlightening and I would be more than willing to assist you as, would my friends"
Anzan smiled before, saying
"So, shall we go and see your parents? If so, i'm sure that Eika would be more than willing to take us there"
awaiting a reply from his new friend whilst, returning Hakue and Daigai to their pokeballs saying to each
"Until the next time we rejoin my friends"
then, looking back to Shawn smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 pm

''Ok thanks man'' Shawn said as he looked at him, ''But it is not needed for you're father to bring us they are closeby let's meet up back here over two hours ok'' Shawn said while waiting for an awnser from him. He hoped that he would think that it would be good.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Anzan replied
"Ok Eika (The Charizard not his father lol) need not take us but, are you sure that you don't want me to come with you after all, I would very much like to meet your parents"
returning Eika to his pokeball and repeating what he said to the others earlier.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Shawn looked at him when he heard that he would have liked to meet his parents. ''Uh Maybe another time'' He said to Anzan as he wondered how they would go further and if he also wuld have liked to compete in gyms or just be someone who would walk along.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Anzan shrugged
"I see, ok then, we shall meet back here once, you have been to see your parents"
then, sitting down cross-legged and beginning to meditate again with Chowan doing the same beside him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 6:22 pm

''Ok thanks'' Ian said as he went away in the house, it was a very luxurious house and very modern as well. He liked it quite a bit all the light that went through the house and all the rest inside. He came back about two hours later and went back to Anzan. ''Ok I got my stuff and my parents know I am going on a journey so they won't worry so where is the first place where you want to go? He asked looking at him meditate with chowan next to him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Part 1 The start of a new adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2