HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My awesome Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

My awesome Christmas Empty
PostSubject: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Some of you may or may not find this to be Announcement material, but bear with me: it will start to make more sense as I continue. *Er-HEM.* This Christmas, my parents' gift to my siblings and I (though I think they also did it because it's about freaking time) was high-speed internet. And I don't just mean high-speed internet-- I mean super-omega, ultra über increda-speed 40Mbps internet. Before Christmas morning (when we learned of this gift and I set it up posthaste) we were chugging along with a 500,000 Bps DIAL-UP connection. The frustration of that was enough to drive you to the very brink of insanity. But now we have ultra-beefy power internet. While I may not be able to use the computer as much anymore (there will no doubt be someone on evey minute of the day), I'll still be able to use my Wii as I am now. I will now be able to use this and other sites more quickly, so now I'll be able to use things such as Pokemon Vortex. Anyways, if you can't tell, I'm excited. A lot. So, I just thought I'd say this, it should be fairly important aaaaand yeah. I'm out of words.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

wait 40Mbps is good?????

mine runs at 100.00Mbps and it is so crap, it also ends up frezzing for about 5 minutes, its slow to load, and its crap, so how is yours better than mine?????
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 am

Do you, perchance, have 100 Kbps?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

nope it says this exactly

Local Area Connection 2
Speed: 100.00 Mbps

is it something wrong with my computer
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 am

You probably have just a slow processer. Even the fastest of connections are slowed by a sluggish processer. There's nothing wrong, it's just that you don't have the best hardware.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My awesome Christmas   My awesome Christmas H6Q0F8z

My awesome Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1