HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activity Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Ok so here's an idea, and YES, this is about the inactiveness of some of the staff.

Every month, there would be a topic made in the announcements that you have to post in to be deemed "active" each month. This gives 30 or so days to proclaim yourself active, and whoever doesn't post there would be named inactive. For staff who don't post there, they could be removed from the staff list for not being active. It's a pretty basic idea, and I know you might say, "But what if we forget or don't see the topic?" Well, there's an easy solution for that. If you see that person posting or going on the cbox often, then they're obviously active. If you see a staff member go on the cbox and **** around while there's stuff for them to do, though, then they're obviously not being active, and it wouldn't count.

Feel free to give suggestions for this, I've seen it done on many other sites before and it's a pretty nifty tool in my opinion.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

The suggested thread already exists~

As for the staff list, I'll keep it updated as much as possible. I know I'm not posting much at the moment, but I'm still on every day doing the smaller things like trainers and Admin jobs o3o
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Well if you could at least post once a day that would help a lot. I know Kitty has been begging for a mod for a long time.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 am

On the subject of Kitty, she was a Regional(?) mod for a bit, went inactive for a probably good reason, and now is back. I'm glad about that.
break994
break994

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 am

I have to admit I have seen 2 active trial staff because slippery I haven't seen active I know it's the start of school but slippery was rarely on during the holidays

And I personally like this idea
Ai
Ai

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm

I think this a great idea, innactive staff is a problem just now. Also I think there should be an emergency staff recruitment, it happened once before back when Luna was the Head Administrator. But don't worry about me, there's people been waiting longer than me ^_^
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorry, ive been pretty busy with going into junior year of highschool, not to mention im taking my first AP course but i think ive got that squared away for the most part now. So i will try to be more active however it wont be like last year or over summer where inwas on everyday, if i only have an hour or so of free time after school on a certain day then im sorry to say i would rather spend it with friends/ family or just relaxing more so than coming on here. But again i should be fairly active now, on note i was on almost everyday during the holiday... *cough cough Break cough*
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 pm

You don't have to be online all the time if you'd rather go somewhere else. But the thing is, if there are others who can be online more often, then they should be hired because a lot of people need modding.

Also, with one thread per person, this really shouldn't be a problem
break994
break994

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:44 pm

If theirs a emergany staff thing I'd prefer to submit a form then the members vote of course staff have the right to deny entry to voting stage.

Slippery you may have been on everyday but you didn't perform your staff role
Leo
Leo

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:48 pm

I do my best to perform my part of staff and I try to be on as much as I can though but sorry for the people I havent checked
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:25 pm

break994 wrote:
If theirs a emergany staff thing I'd prefer to submit a form then the members vote of course staff have the right to deny entry to voting stage.

Slippery you may have been on everyday but you didn't perform your staff role
#Iwasnotonstaffduringtheholiday<3
Pit
Pit

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 pm

#Long
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 pm

#Thisisn'tTwitter
Pit
Pit

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 pm

#Iknow

I know
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

I know I haven't really been active... I am still waiting on my mom to fix the internet ^^' the best I can do is post from my phone and since it is a huge pain to do that , I don't post as often as I wish to.
Pit
Pit

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Same with my DS. It's hard to post much, or even be on the chat. My computer charger is broken, so my computer is only for certain things until my dad gets me a new one.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 12:05 am

I've actually made a Staff topic concerning hiring more. I just haven't gotten many replies meaning there's only been one, so I haven't been able to do anything about it just yet. Be patient with us staff members, it's always tough around when school starts. Quite frankly, I encourage them to put personal lives and academics first beyond the site, as that has more effect in the world then PW.

As much as I'd like to put 'Manages a Pokemon RP site' on my resume...
Pit
Pit

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 12:22 am

Nintendo might hire you if you did that XD
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 am

Yeah I kinda jumped ship a while ago, didn't feel like dealing with this from the staff side. As much as I wanted to do something to prevent this no one is willing to follow through with any of the changes I've suggested before. I'm not keen on wasting my time and effort for people who don't want to give me their trust despite how long I've been on here and how much I've seen go on here. I have my suggestions, but frankly why would I bother suggesting them at all when it's really just going to somehow backfire into my face?
Sponsored content

Activity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Topic   Activity Topic H6Q0F8z

Activity Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1