HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you get for Chrismas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

What did you get for Chrismas? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 2:35 am

Heres where you can brag about everything you got for Chrismas!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 am

$200 dollars tommorow 2 games
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 am

How to Train Your Dragon movie
The Forbidden Game book
About 15 other books
2 outfits (Blue my favorite color C:)
Black and blue coat
white and blue tennis shoes
A disk with 15,000 Ebooks on it
2 necklaces
2 pairs of earings
2 watchs
1 braclet
20$
and loads of candy (YUM!)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 am

Clothing
Socks
Fake Studded Wrist Strap
Ipod Touch
Star Wars: Force Unleashed Two
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Halo: Obital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST)
12 Months Xbox Gold
DS Action Replay
Wii Fit
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 am

XD tara im getting force unleashed 2 and naruto shippuden ninja storm 2 and others
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs
Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5
Various other Games (About Nine in total, counting the three above. My bros got games too XD)
Xbox 360
Chocolate
Ass loads of Deodrant...yeah...i was basically told i stink this Christmas XD
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 am

WAIT THE NEW NARUTO IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got..........

assassins creed brotherhood
wireless headset
play and charge kit
Dragonball Z raging Blast 2
£122 in total
i've been promised a need for speed next week
an awesome jacket, black and green my favourite colours
a ninja suit
and a akward moment with my family
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 am

yeah...NSUNS2 Has been out since October i think >.>
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm

What?? i thought it was at least was coming out in november but then i forgot about it, Must run to shops, by game, play game, break game out of frustration from getting stuck in a battle, also theres Mangekyo sharingan Sasuke, that is gonna be awesome, and its the first game with sage mode.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Actually, i think there was a game for the Psp that had Sage mode, but oh wells. I would be so much further, but my bros keep hogging the PS3... and i have to repeatedly explain what an 'Arc' is... abyway, i'm just about to at the Naruto (RasenShuriken) VS Kakuzu Battle.

PS: Sai/Jiraiya/Yamato/Rock Lee/Hidan FTW
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I hate fighting hidan in Naruto ultimate ninja hereoes 3, its freakin hard, when he uses the ritual thing, and kakuzu is hard because he attacks from huge distances, anyway i've got the game now, but i cant get past the final bit in the naruto vs kakashi where you have to press B repeatedly against the water dragon
System

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 am

My christmas is 7th January so i still need to wait.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Seriously Ray? Button Smashing is my Speciality XD

Years of Playing Digimon World as a Kid Payed off ^_^
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

i hate it, i cant press a single button fast enough without finding a good but uncomfortable angle

wait why is your christmas in january?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm

I got:
5 Candy Boxes (Milk Duds X2, Berry Mike 'N Ikes, Whoppers, and something gummy that I don't remember too well)
Dragon quest IX: Sentennials of the Starry Skies
The Last Hero (Rick Riordan)
The Red Pyramid (coincidentally, ALSO by Rick Riordan)
$25 Mall Of America gift card (nice because I live five minutes from MOA)
The internet which I posted about (really that's the whole family's but whatever)
A big pile of other candy that came in my stocking.
A laser/LED flashlight
(Fun fact: Laser stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation. LASER.)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm

i wish i had a laser flashlight, but i still got brotherhood, and ninja storm 2 haha suck it
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 am

*writes down Fun Fact* XD
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 pm

what was the so called 'fun' fact
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 6:45 am

*decides to peek in*
Okay.... let's see. My parents are divorced so I get 2 Christmas lolololz

I got....
Animal Crossing City Folk (I lost my original one I owned in a fire :( along with my whole room yippie)
Fullmetal Alchemist the first series :DDD
Shit load of candy
Chingling figure (Another added to my Pokemon figure collection *laughs*)
Digimon World DS Dawn and Dusk
A Hogwarts banner to hang in my room :D
Harry Potter keychain thingy
Harry Potter Sketch book
Uggs (Which sadly isn't my style, no clue why my step mom got them for me even when I always talk about how I prefer my sneakers)
Two Harry Potter wands :D
Soul Eater DvDs :D

Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

So I herd u liek Haree Pawtur? XD Is the banner the one with mostly black and some red and then the Hogwarts logo thing (Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus[never tickle a sleeping dragon <Or he will PWN your @$$ {Okay, too many sets of parentheses}>]) and the outside edges that taper to points and form an upside-down V in the center of the banner at the bottom?
Because I have one like that. Come to think of it, almost all of them are like that. Also, my friend (2awsum4u) has the whole first FMA series on DVD, and she's watched them all. But to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't been keeping up with FMA: Brotherhood.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm waiting for it to be completely dubbed, I like Maxie Whitehead as Alphonse :D she sounds adorable, not that Aaron Dismuke isn't adorable either. lol But she should keep up with it, its really good.
I haven't gotten a big chance to look at it yet, I don't see my dad much lol, after the house fire, they're in a rent-a-house now. But the banner yeah like it has all the houses lol, can't wait to put it up :D
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Chrismas?   What did you get for Chrismas? H6Q0F8z

What did you get for Chrismas?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1