HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Busy Week Empty
PostSubject: Busy Week   Busy Week H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 am

Sorry I haven't been on much today. This week is my week of Marching Band Camp so the days are hectic. The camp days start at 8:45 AM (Eastern Time) and end 4:00 PM. Even after that, I have to wait about an hour since my older sister who is my ride home is sort of a 'teacher' in the marching band an therefore need to make sure all the kids go home. The younger kids and older kids are always hanging out in the auditorium of my school, so that's why I have to stay behind for an hour. Not only that, I have a second summer reading book to finish, it's called A Farewell to Arms if you want to know (never read it), and I'm only 3/4s into the book. I've been reading it little by little over the month, and am still not that close to finishing it. It's a real bore to read however, as there is no physical story and is rather a novel than an actual fiction book. Either way, it's boring, makes no sense and a rather big book as well. I need to finish it by the time school comes so, wish me luck! Once I finish reading it, I'll be sure to come on more frequently. For now, don't expect me to be on for long or often.
Leo
Leo

Busy Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Week   Busy Week H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 2:51 pm

NO card I understand but I will miss you so much, hope you will come back soon
Case Silver
Case Silver

Busy Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Week   Busy Week H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Good luck on finishing that book Card ;) it sounds like a challenge XD don't sweat about the site we will a miss you while you are gone and then when you're back we'll all give you high fives, huges, cookies and army of flying cats to do your will >:D so go card, don't forget us here on the site and hope you make it back soon 8) 
Sponsored content

Busy Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Week   Busy Week H6Q0F8z

Busy Week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: