HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 6:07 pm

8D Well that's interesting. I never got very far with the Fairy tail episodes but I've read the manga. Also not very far -_-' . So sorry. Well, you could say she's got that.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 am

Name: Blaze Dragon magic
Type: Dragon Slayer
Description:
Flaw/weakness:weak against water magic
Origin: He Was adopted by a blaze dragon, who
Name:  Leo Kantura
Birthday: 2/15
Sexuality: Straight
hometown: go ahead and make one up if you want to
Special Characteristics: small wings on his back
Personality: Brave, loyal, Silly, protects his friends even if it costs his life, intelligent, always smiles
Dislikes: traitors, criminals
Motivations: Wants to find his real family that left him by accident.
Fears: Blood
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 6’3’’
Weight: 110 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: White
Guild/Council : none
Tattoo: a Red dragon on his Arm

Last edited by Leosan on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 11:50 am

things that need to be edited before approval:

1:once again people FairyTale hasn't been set up yet. if you want to be a part of FairyTale your character needs to be from the future and if you don't want to be from the future you need to wait because the opening of FairyTale is going to be an event.

2: you can't start off at rank B because this is a milestone for the players. once they reach rank B they are allowed to take up a second magic. Kai explain how when arrived from the future he lost allot of his power putting him back down to rank C.
You may start at rank D or C. recently all rank D players ranked up to C at the end of this Chapter there will be an event to give two players a chance to reach rank B...but you will all see that when it happens.

3: your character needs a motivation such as for my character I have two being one to find my dragon father and second is to find that special someone so he never will be alone.
appearance and theme song can be edited in at a later time but I thought I would help you out so here are some suggestions:

appearance:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/42/44/16/5589-711.jpg

theme song:
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 pm

fixed
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 pm

approved. you have been added to the posting order welcome to the rp.....wait a moment....HA! YOUR PIC IS KIRITO! SWORD ART ONLINE! XD
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 6:07 am

Name: Zachary Underwood
Birthday: February 16 X668
Sexuality: straight
hometown: raven wood
Special Characteristics: has a small scar right bellow left eye, has a half wolf half black lab named fang.
Personality: Zachary is kind hearted and friendly. He is easy to get along with and loves animals and he cares for his celestial spirits dearly. People gain his trust easily but if you break that trust it takes a long time to gain it back. He will defend anyone he counts as a friend and will help anyone in need of help
Likes: animals, reading, sleeping under the stars, trees, swimming
Dislikes: insects, killing animals for no reason, criminals, traitors
Motivations: acting on his mothers dying wish for him to travel the world go on adventures and help those in need.
Fears: arachnids, losing his celestial spirits, losing his dog
General Appearance:Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 1-670863214 add scar under left eye
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 160 pounds
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Skin Tone: has a slight tan
Guild/Council: no guild
Tattoo: none
Theme song/music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK8QDDfx-ko

Name: celestial spirit magic
Type: holder magic
Description: celestial spirit magic is a Magic in which the user summons celestial spirits by opening their gates through the use of celestial spirit gate keys These Keys are separated into two classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys
Flaw/weakness: Must have the keys with him to summon the spirit and the spirit can only appear next to the caster. once the spirit is called it cannot be called again for a certain amount of time depending on the spirit.
Origin: Was taught to him by his mother who was also a celestial wizard.

List of spirit keys: gold keys Aquarius, Sagittarius, Aries,

Silver keys Nikora (name is Nix) Lyra (name is Fides) Caelum (name Gladius)

Last edited by thaloden on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing song)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 6:56 pm

APPROVED
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 am

Name: Bane Roseleaf
Birthday:
hometown: destroyied
Special Characteristic: Two scars running down his back on the medial side of the scapula all the way down to the bottom of his rib cage. Normally Bane has a cold demenor. But if he encounters a fellow dragon slayer his coldness vanishes to become the fiery rage of a dragon and he could careless what gets in his way of killing said dragon slayer
Personality: Bane is usually very serious and shows little emotion other than anger or annoyance. If someone is able to break through the dragon hide like armor around his heart though he is loyal and protective.
Likes:  Hydra venom, his locket with the picture of his little sister in it. Carpentry
Dislikes: Anyone that gets in his way, dragons, and dragon slayers

Motivations:
To kill dragons. He believes that dragons are a threat to humans seeing as two of them destoryied his village. Granted his being raised by Venoxus after the lost of his family did quell that thought process. With her death thou he saw that as the lost of the only dragon that was the exception
To kill dragon slayers. After Venoxus death at the hands of a dragonslayer. He saw dragon slayers as nothing more than dragons in a human form. And as such he hold them in the same regard.
to kill a certain dragon slayer. The slayer that killed Venoxus
Family and someone speical. In the end what Bane wants most thou are people to care about and spiecal person hold  dear to himself for that to be resipercated. but he knows that is more than like to never happen between Venoxus twisted sense of nuture that she used to raise him and his own destructive powers he has settled for being alone.
Forbidden Magic to bring back the dead. Every Chance he gets he looks for arcane magic tomes that might lead him to some acient and or forbidden magic in bringing back the dead so He could revieve his little sister even If it must cost him his life.

Fears:  Undead
General Appearance
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfzNW_TG78pZHWIlvKPhB90OyzfDEfhpnsOWlx8J7vqnEBFmh8HA
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2da903f34215b8157dcb0d49d2bdef3d/https://2img.net/h/i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff376/YutoKurasaki/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg
Height: 6' 2"
Weight:  210 lb
Hair: White
Eyes: Red
Skin Tone: Pale
Guild/Council: Crimson Tear  
Tattoo: guild mark on his right shoulder
Theme song/music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITC35TjJObY

Name: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Caster magic
Description: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of poison into their body, granting them exclusive traits possessed by a Poison Dragon. The user is capable of freely producing and manipulating poison, manifested in the form of a toxic gas. Said gas seems to be "tangible", and can thus be used as an effective blunt weapon, inflicting physical damage to foes while at the same time infecting them.[1] The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic starts off by slowly stealing the movement from the victims' body away, before subsequently killing them.[2] Poison Dragon Slayer abilities are claimed to with one touch from Poison Dragon Slayer Magic will decay and utterly destroy everything in his path.[3]Being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, this Magic allows its user to consume external sources of its element, in this case, poison, to restore their body's health and regain strength.[4] When a user uses their Dragon Slayer abilities, their arms become clawed and scaly, which tend to corrode the users clothes showcasing the great corrosive power of their poison, disintegrating the sleeves of their clothing merely upon activation.[5]
Flaw/weakness: All of his dragon slayer moves have a weakness to wind magic, except for his roar, seeing as they are poison mist clouds they can easily be dispersed with wind based magic and with wind there is nothing too corrode.
Origin: Venoxus taught him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 3:11 am

Fujin is not going to get along with this guy. But all and all....

APPORVED

Welcome to the aftermath you can begin posting once the next cycle has begun (in other words once I post up the new posting order in my post)
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 am

Works for me I am hoping to help with being a bad guy and hopefully later down the road become a good guy but for now His outlook on dragons isnt that good
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Magic
Name: Warrior Master
Type: Requip
Description: Allows her to change her weapons and Armour at will during a fight.
Flaw/weakness: Although she can change her weapon at will, she hasn't fully mastered all of them yet. She can't control what weapon she summons.
Origin: She learnt from a weaponry master who was trying to hunt down dragons.

Name: Rose Magna
Birthday: April 25th
Hometown: Eternia, which was destroyed by wars.
Special Characteristics:When she uses her requip, her personality seems to change and she becomes more aggressive
Personality: She is usually reserved around people and tends not to get close to people. She likes to be on her own and travels a lot in search for dragons to try and destroy. When she doesn't use her magic she is a little shy and tries to stay away from magic. When she uses he requip she becomes aggressive and tries to win no matter what the cost is.
Likes:   weapons, being around nature, the night time, watching people from a distant.
Dislikes: Dragons and dragon slayers, over friendly people, being outwitted, crowds,
Motivations:  She tries to avenge her hometown, she one day wants to be as great a wizard as her tutor who fought to protect her village.
Fears: She is afraid of seeing huge amounts of blood. This stems from when she watched people dying because of the wars.
General Appearance
Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 8589130407146-anime-woman-warrior-wallpaper-hd
Height: 5ft 4
Weight:   8st (not sure about kilos)
Hair: Back hair that falls to her mid back
Eyes:  Crystal Blue
Skin Tone: Pale
Guild/Council :   None
Tattoo:   None
Theme song/music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 pm

GREAT now I'm going to have two people after my head and my pet salamander

APPROVED

feel free to post 2 people are now going to be considered absent from the rp
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 12:04 am

Ohhh, well let the hunt begin ;)
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 7:00 am

I wasn't absent i had been waiting to post seeing as I wasn't sure how long it took for a person to be considered absent. I have checked the rp each day and I am only getting to this now cause I worked back to back yesterday/today (1 oclock when I am putting this up). I will be posting in the next cycle after elimaimassacre unless you will let me have my spot back seeing as all I would have been doing is waiting for ian to show up to do anything anyway so I dont really mind this post being missed. BUT I would appreciate it that If there was an official time limit for it to be told to me in a clear method seeing as I know I read one somewhere in the threads but I dont not remember where and I feel it was unclear when I did read it. I apologize if this seems angry but I am a little peeved when I have been checking to see if the person before me in order fails to post and I am not sure if I am suppose to go or not and then I am considered absent without even having a pm or anything sent my way to say that I should either go and skip the guy ahead of me  or that hey you should post cause I am about to consider you not here. *sighs* again sorry about ranting like this just felt that needed to be let out and that an offical time period be posted somewhere in big letters or something..
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 11:40 am

I did post about the 24hr time limit several times. Don't worry about it I'll add you back to the posting cycle.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 1:19 pm

So if someone does not post within 24 hours, it skips to the next person?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 pm

yep
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Ok then, well hopefully people post before that otherwise I am left waiting for a few days lol x
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 pm

usually we are pretty good at posting before the time limit but it still will take a bit for people to realize that there is a post for there turn to start.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm

that's when usually come in with pm's saying 'your turn' or if I am annoyed 'post dammit' but I haven't been able these past few days because I was busy on another site.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 pm

well i flick between the site and drawing so i only check every now and then throughout the day lol
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 pm

I'm the same except with sprite-ing, other sites and drawing trying to get used to drawing on a tablet. :P
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 pm

i dont use a tablet so its a lot harder xD i draw by hand then scan pictures in, then making a lineart over it after xD you should pm me and show me some of your work sometime ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath Registation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2