HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jay, karenth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jamester989

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Name: jay, karenth
Nickname: rookie
Birthplace: Hoenn, littleroot town
Battle Style: strategist, always thinking out his next attack almost never acting on instinct. he also uses many healing abilities to keep his pokemon at at-least half HP through out a battle.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: jay acts kind, nice, and with compassion toward pokemon. dew to his anger toward his parents he is very unkind toward any relative who tries to send him home, except for his uncle Rex who supports his journy. jay acts normally towards other trainers, having high respect for others who love to travel and raise pokemon. jay likes finding rare pokemon, living away from his parents, and tarining his pokemon.      

History: jay's 10th birth day finally came, jay was extremely excited because he would finally go on his first pokemon journy. when he told his parents this they said to him "NO!! a journy is a dangerous thing! wild pokemon maight attack you, or you could be robbed!!". jay was extremely disappointed... the moment he waited for his entire life was crushed.

3 years later jay went off to go fishing (to blow off some steam). "i'm thirteen and my parents still wont let me go on a journy" jay sadly thought to him self. about 10 minuets later jay felt a tough on his line. he quickly pulled his rod out of the water, and there it was a wild clamperl was attached to his rod. jay took this as a sign, he must go on a journey and encourage other trainers to go on one to. jay looked at route 101 and said "I'm gonna be a pokemon master! he then looked at the clamperl it wasn't going off to jump back in the water, it wanted to stay with jay.

jay wanted to keep the clamperl and use it as his first pokemon in his journey. jay walked over to professor Birches lab that day and told him of his goal. the professor decided that jay had done the right thing and gave him 6 pokeballs (one is for clameperl). jay went back to his house excited that tomorrow he would escape his house and town and run off down route 101.

Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs, 2 Dive Balls
Money: $4,200

Pokémon

Pokémon:clamperl jay, karenth 366
Nickname: Perl
Level: 10
Moves:,clamp,water gun,whirlpool,iron defense,TM- ice beam,
Ability: Shell Armor-Pokémon with Shell Armor will never be hit by a critical hit.
Personality: has a Bold nature, and is very kind toward trainers.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Plusle
Nickname: Zappy
Level: 11
Moves: Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand.
Ability: Plus
Personality: Naive, very energetic and joyful.
Exp: 0
that good 8)?

Last edited by jamester989 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Your first pokemon can be up to Lv12 if I'm not mistaken, are you sure you want a Lv5 Clampearl? Also please remove the "Gen 5 move set" from the moves, you do not need it there. Otherwise, the application meets the minimal requirements for approval. If you do not wish to bump Clampearl up a level, simply say so and your app will be approved.

Also, just a small word of advice, I've noticed a few spelling mistakes. I'd recommend that if you are able to, run your post through something that will tell you where you mistakes are. I use Google Chrome as my web browser, which will do this for you. I don't know whether English is your first language or not, but role-play etiquette dictates to make as few spelling errors as possible. As a person who grew up speaking and writing in English, it's hard not to make mistakes, and as a result I've grown quite fond of Google Chrome.
jamester989

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm

ok yeah spelling has always been my weak spot... i'm gonna bump up clamperl one sec.
jamester989

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 pm

ok done
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 pm

In the future, I would suggest against double posting on most role-play forums, it's frowned upon. You can edit your post so that people know, I'll let it go since it doesn't bother me that much.

Approved Unless Stated Otherwise.
Sponsored content

jay, karenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay, karenth   jay, karenth H6Q0F8z

jay, karenth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: