HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Finally Here!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Panda
Panda

We're Finally Here!! Empty
PostSubject: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Panda arrives at the region of her dreams!

Panda gave a big smile as she stepped into the small town of New Bark. She immediately pulled out her map and turned her head this way and that to quickly pinpoint herself on the map, making sure this wasn't just a dream. "New Bark!" She pointed! "Wow...I'm finally here!" She looked at Chiyo, her Spinda. "We're finally here!!" She repeated.
"Da?" The Spinda said, with a tilt of her head.
"Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to go to the Johto region." Panda explained, as she put the map away in her backpack. "I've always thought that it looked like such a great place!"
"Spin! Spin-da!" Chiyo replied, sensing her excitement.
"I wonder what kind of people and Pokemon we'll find here, Chiyo! Where should we start?" She looked around for a brief moment, then spotted a small wooden sign. She ran to it, and leaned over to scan its words.
"'A town where the wind blows and tells of impending change.'" She read out loud. With a smile, she stood straight up again and closed her eyes. She felt the fresh breeze against her hair. "Yes!" She said to herself. "I feel it!" She was being corny, but she hadn't really seen anyone around, so maybe it was okay. She looked down at Chiyo, who was standing next to her.
Er...where was she now?
Panda, seeing the empty patch of grass at her side, twirled around in surprise to see her Spinda standing there with her wide grin, but clueless expression. "Da...? Da...?" She was saying, teetering around in confusion.
"Chiyo!!" She called with disappointment, "Over here!"
Chiyo stopped, and turned to see her Trainer. "Spinda!!" She said, having have found her. And skipped towards her.
"Ahh...I have to be careful with you, huh?" She said, still a little disappointed at her Pokemon's lack of disobedience (or...focus?), but she couldn't help but give an endearing smile to her friend.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Up in the trees, a young trainer sat and looked over the town. "Today we start, now that it's a fresh day in Johto, Drago!" He noticed Panda and jumped down and walked over to her. "Excuse me, but are you starting a journey today too?"
Panda
Panda

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Panda turned around immediately when she heard the voice behind her, a little surprised. "Huh?" She began. She saw a boy standing in front of her, and wondered how long he had been there. "Oh! Hello! Yes I am!" She spilled out a bit too quickly as a result of her surprise, ending with a friendly grin. Chiyo tilted her head at the boy. "...Da?"
"Um, I'm Panda!" She continued, holding out her hand.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 pm

"My name is Rai." He shook her hand. "I'm starting my journey too, so would you want to let me travel with you?
Panda
Panda

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm

"Y-yeah!" Panda stammered, very happy on the inside to have met someone to travel with. "Oh, and this is Chiyo." She said, gesturing to her Spinda. Chiyo was spacing out. "Daaaa..."
"Er..." Panda said, a bit embarrassed. "Well! My map shows me that we can get to Cherrygrove City through Route 29." She stated. "Wanna start there?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 pm

"Yeah, sure." Rai sent out an Axew from a Pokeball. "This is my Pokémon, Drago."

Drago looked at Chiyo confused. "Ax?"
Panda
Panda

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"How cute!!" Panda said when she saw Drago. She took out her Pokedex and listened to the electronic voice's description. "Axew, the Tusk Pokémon. Axew eats berries that it crushes with its tusks. The tusks can sometimes break off, but they grow back."
"Wow!" Panda said. "Nice to meet you, Drago."
Chiyo seemed dazed still, and poked the Axew. "Spin, Spin-da!" She said with a wide smile.
"Alright! We're off!" Panda said, she started heading west to Route 29.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Rai followed, keeping a close eye out for any Pokémon. "You know, I wonder what our first encounter's gonna be."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Finally Here!!   We're Finally Here!! H6Q0F8z

We're Finally Here!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1