HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Panda" Raiden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Panda
Panda

"Panda" Raiden Empty
PostSubject: "Panda" Raiden   "Panda" Raiden H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

Hello! I'm very excited to get started here!!

Trainer

Name:Amanda Raiden

Nickname: She is known as Panda

Birthplace: Kanto, Fuschia City

Battle Style: Usually likes using attack moves more than defense moves, likes to battle any trainer for the fun and experience of it!

Looks: Tan skin, with dark hair and brown eyes. She sports short side bangs, and her hair reaches just below her shoulders. She is of petite stature, being very short.
She loves hair accessories. Usually she wears an usagi headband.
She likes dressing girly, but doesn’t want her clothes to get in the way of practicality. Though she likes casual dresses and skirts, she wears pink shorts for her adventures, paired with a sleeveless vest over a white peter pan-collared shirt. She wears white socks with mary jane shoes.

Personality: Panda is a friendly and kind girl who likes being happy. She loves helping others, but sometimes will accidentally forget to focus on more important things because she’s so occupied with other's problems. Sometimes she can be straightforward when meeting new people, which has intimidated others in the past, and she realized that not all people make friends the same way. With her past friends, she had always been the baby of the group, since people see her as small and naive. She is “book smart, but not street smart,” as she has done well in studies, but lacks some ability to manage on her own in the outside world. However, she loves traveling and adventure, finding joy in meeting new people and Pokemon and seeing new places. Her favourite thing to do is having spontaneous adventures!
She believes that all people and Pokemon are good inside. Her disadvantage with that is finding it hard to cope when a person or Pokemon treats her badly and she can’t turn their ways.
Another weakness is that she can get scared easily, but she always feels comforted and safe when her Pokemon are around.
She is very responsible and hardworking, and will do whatever is asked of her.

Likes: Cute Pokemon, helping others, having adventures, meeting new people and Pokemon, flowers, kind people, healthy food

Dislikes: Spider-like Pokemon, evolving most of her Pokemon, scary places, mean people, being alone, being unproductive

History: Panda was born and raised in the Kanto region (Fuschia City), but she had always wanted to travel to the Johto region. Her parents had owned Pokemon before, but didn’t own any when they started raising Panda and her sisters. She is the middle child, and she is close with her sisters. They have an older brother, but they usually don’t know where he is because he travels a lot around the world. Panda and her sisters had always wanted Pokemon of their own, but their parents wouldn’t let them have any because they wanted them to get their first Pokemon when they actually started their adventures. For the time being, they went to school and studied the world of Pokemon.
Panda started her adventure at thirteen. Immediately, she went out into the forest, enthusiastic about getting her first Pokemon. Unfortunately she didn’t find any that she really liked, and actually ended up getting into trouble with a few, which scared her. She tried to make her way to the Johto region, getting a bike and riding there. However she soon got lost and didn’t know where she was. Upon trying to find her way, she got hungry and didn’t have any food left. While sitting in the wilderness and trying to figure out what to do, she saw a sleeping Spinda. Immediately she wanted to catch it, and threw a Pokeball at it, but it got mad at her and started to run away when it was interrupted by a growling stomach.. Panda soon realized that the Spinda was also lost and trying to find food. They decided to travel together and find something to eat. After a long day’s travel, she succeeded in finding the Spinda’s home in the meadow and some fresh berries for dinner. Panda soon had to leave the Spinda because she herself was still needed to find her way, but the Spinda wanted to stay with her and be her Pokemon. She was eventually named Chiyo.

Badges: None

Items: None

Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Spinda

Nickname: Chiyo

Level: 5

Moves: Tackle, Uproar, Dig (TM)

Ability: Tangled Feet

Personality: Friendly and clumsy

Exp: 0

Also, a question...I am wondering if I'm allowed to add more Pokemon, or I have to wait until I RP to get more Pokemon? Thank you! ^-^
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

"Panda" Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Panda" Raiden   "Panda" Raiden H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm glad you're so excited, and I'm excited for you to start RPing too =3

If you would like, you can also add an egg move to your Spinda.

As for more Pokemon, since this is your first trainer, you can only start with one. Once you've RPed for a while and been on this site for a bit of time, you're allowed to start with multiple Pokemon ^^
Panda
Panda

"Panda" Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Panda" Raiden   "Panda" Raiden H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you! Hmm...I don't think I will add an egg move, but thank you!
And okay! That's alright with me ^O^ Is it okay for me get started in the Pokemon World now? *O*
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

"Panda" Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Panda" Raiden   "Panda" Raiden H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Yep, this trainer is...

Approved!
Sponsored content

"Panda" Raiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Panda" Raiden   "Panda" Raiden H6Q0F8z

"Panda" Raiden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: