HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

''Hmm you just have to wait, you know this is only my and the purple army that is fighting and you are allready losing this, my advise is to end this war if all the legion kings unite you dont stand a chance, and I have done nothing. Nothing at all''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:00 pm

"NO THAT WAS THE COBALT LOYALIST'S ARMY, THE KINGS ARMY ARE ON ANOTHER SERVER AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S NOT JUST THE PURPLE ARMY IT'S EVERY ONE OF YOUR ARMIES. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A PEACE TALK WITH THEM FOR TWO DAYS KNOW BUT THEY REFUSE ALL THE TIME, THEY ARE AFRAID OF CHANGE I EVEN SAID I WOULD ABIDE BY THE TREATY THEY SET OUT BUT THEY ATTACKED WE DEFENDED. FUN FACT FOR YOU IAN YOUR ARMIES HAVE NOT SUFFERED A SINGLE DEATH BECAUSE OF MY ORDERS AND NETHIER HAS MINE BEACUSE WE HAD A SYSTYEM WE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT YOU OTHER KINGS ARE FORCING MY HAND AND DISHORNERING THE AGREEMENT MADE BETWEEN MYSELF AND COBALT TYRANT!" he took a breath and clamed down as Phthalo Defender (the green avatar with the shield) walked up to him informing players with no legion have began pushing back the Cobalt Loyalist. "finally some good news, get Cherry Shot's team out there now for support. we can only spare one elite squad if we are to hold this stalemate."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Ian stood up sighing once very deeply trying to control the anger that was slowly coming back up to him. ''That is not my fault and you better think this over, I dont get why you even killed the blue king in the first place. You could have known what would happen so think who's fault it is, mine the other kings or yours?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 pm

"We followed the rules of the game Ian, and now the new blue legion has the support of the common players who are supposed to be represented by the kings. So I'm finishing this conversation with a message dierectly to the kings 'if any of you cause any more unnessacerly deaths I will go to war with them and will be over thrown, I am willing to still speak peace also. And inform them that the commen people are now on my side...' Now Ian lets see who in your council can truly call themselves a king."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Ian clenched his fist as he teleported back to the kings and relayed Sliver’s message his fist clenched as he herd the silence of the five other kings. The green king Dartmouth Defender was the first to speak “I am pulling back my forces. If he has the common people on his side as their king I am obliged to protect them them…that is the reason for the Emerald Shield Legion after all.” He then got from his feet moving slowly out through his corridor.
“I to will be to pulling back but not taking sides, this matter is beyond my legions now. Though we may have fighters we are mainly healers…I do not want my kin in danger.” Snow bishop followed the green king example and left the room. “I will have my revenge for cobalt if it’s the last thing I’ll do.” Violet Assassin slammed her fist down breaking the arm of her throne. “You’re cowards if you don’t fight.” Ian stood up and stared at her from across the room “I’m fighting because I was his guardian until he betrayed me. He is my shame and I will redeem the name of the Red Legion.”
“as always, I stand with you Red,” the yellow king Amber Trickster “so Violet if you’re going to go after the blue king I suggest you leave the fighting the blue headed bastard to Red and you can kill his will to fight, like I don’t know how...maybe going and killing one of his children. That would crush his will or just make him to pissed to think clearly.” The purple king seem annoyed at first but then calmed down a little bit “fine…..” the yellow king turned to the black king Midnight Angel who responded while playing with something that looked like a black feather “sure why not I’m just here for the show…I want to be entertained.”
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Sliver had a sigh of relief as Ian returned to the kings as he thanked Evergreen Buckler (the dark green and black shield avatar, who he had placed in charge of the castle among his and his second in command's absence but also in charge of public relations) and his second in command before returning to Miyuki on the other side of he door. "Sorry about that," he apologised "if you had enough training for today I can give you tour...well really what we do is up to you..." he scratched the back of his head.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Miyuki had taken a lounge like seat on the floor in one of the corners to the room. She had originally been starring at the floor, drawing on it with her finger, yet her head perked up a bit when Silver had entered the room. "What was all the screaming about?" She ignore his question, more interested in her own as she rose to a full stand off of the floor.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm

"do you want the long story or the short one?" sliver asked in a sigh as he sat opposite of her "because the long story could easily take an in game hour or two while the short story wont give the events much justice but you will get the just of it."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 1:20 am

"I have time to kill." Miyuki claimed, she stretched her back before sitting back onto the floor. Her posture was slouched and relaxed but attentive and ready to listen. "The long version." She confirmed with him.

(Sorry for the short posts, not too much to go on >.< )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 2:23 am

(it's fine things will liven up soon...I mean everybody gets a cookie)

Sliver sighed "well it starts with how I had a falling out with my in game parent with lead to him disowning me, it was over me wanting to help someone who suffered memory loss and how he wanted to leave her to fend for herself. over time I took this player on as an adoptive in game child teaching her basics again...well I'm guessing it was her second time learning them after all I didn't know suffering from memory loss. when looking into the legions...groups of players lead by a king of pure colour I found none followed the ideals I had about this world becoming a second chance for people, the red legion was the closest but then it turned out that my ex parent was the red king so that was out of the question. After that I fought with the blue king for his crown wagering my in game life barely won becoming the new blue king even though I don't have a colour...mine is locked for some odd reason."
he took a breath and continued "so after becoming a king the members who didn't like how I was changing the blue legion from a hideout for brutal savages recruiting new players to farm xp off them to a fair safe heaven to any new players and anybody who wishes to start anew. so there was a spilt between the blue legion and the loyalist as they like to call them selves are trying to over throw me so they can restore their old ways and the other kings are also trying to get rid of me so I don't ruin their image and bring a wave of change....and that guy who I was yelling at was my old parent who I assume originally to ask me to hand myself over, but instead he went back a message to the kings for me. but while he was trying to get my attention he temporally broke a stalemate in the fighting I created to avoid any deaths while waiting for the other kings to accept my offer about peace which they have been refusing and it had been working until he cut through it thankfully I was able to restore balance to it....that's why I was yelling..." he looked off down the hall as if he felt the weight of the world on his shoulders
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:58 pm

(is anybody going to post?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 2:00 pm

(I Was waiting for slippy to post sorry cause you two were talking I thought that would be the best thing to do .)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Ian wrote a letter to the blue king right after the councel had gathered. ''To my old child. Me, and the rest of the councel are going to war against you. If you want the blood on you're hands that is fine but just know. Our fighters are stronger we even have some of your blues with us who are now loyal to me and who were loyal to the blue king before. The only two who don't go to war are the white and green legion. Those will not take sides and will stay just to defend their own legion might something happen. The first battlefield will be on the east coast at 9 am. Meet you there
Your old Parent
Red.

He send this like a ninja star, as the red enchanted seal by the purple leader made it able to fly as it went towards blue.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 am

~Ian~ wrote:
Ian clenched his fist as he teleported back to the kings and relayed Sliver’s message his fist clenched as he herd the silence of the five other kings. The green king Dartmouth Defender was the first to speak “I am pulling back my forces. If he has the common people on his side as their king I am obliged to protect them them…that is the reason for the Emerald Shield Legion after all.” He then got from his feet moving slowly out through his corridor.
“I to will be to pulling back but not taking sides, this matter is beyond my legions now. Though we may have fighters we are mainly healers…I do not want my kin in danger.” Snow bishop followed the green king example and left the room. “I will have my revenge for cobalt if it’s the last thing I’ll do.” Violet Assassin slammed her fist down breaking the arm of her throne. “You’re cowards if you don’t fight.” Ian stood up and stared at her from across the room “I’m fighting because I was his guardian until he betrayed me. He is my shame and I will redeem the name of the Red Legion.”
“as always, I stand with you Red,” the yellow king Amber Trickster “so Violet if you’re going to go after the blue king I suggest you leave the fighting the blue headed bastard to Red and you can kill his will to fight, like I don’t know how...maybe going and killing one of his children. That would crush his will or just make him to pissed to think clearly.” The purple king seem annoyed at first but then calmed down a little bit “fine…..” the yellow king turned to the black king Midnight Angel who responded while playing with something that looked like a black feather “sure why not I’m just here for the show…I want to be entertained.”

***(time skip a small bit from when the letter)***

A notification went off on Silver's HUD letting him know a new was in his inbox, after skimming over he quickly deleted it after memorising the time and location of his issued challenge, then sighed as he looked across at his guest being Dartmouth Defender the Green King who only agreed to side with due to the fact that the common people had sided with Sliver and if Dartmouth didn't side with him it would defying the existence of legion  the green legion or more commonly known as the Emerald Shield legion. "Well it's nice to see one of the kings of pure colour has come to their senses," he broke the ice "but it seems your fellow kings misunderstood your parting statement..."
"Let me get this straight so called 'Blue King' the only reason I am here is for the common players once this is over we are back to being enemies."Dartmouth cut him off, Silver sighed "Honestly I didn't expect anything less Lord Dartmouth, but it is a shame really I don't have the desire for your land or experience points I could get from battling you...all I want from you kings is for my agreement with Cobalt Tyrant to be recognised and respected in return that means for my legion to be left alone, I don't care what you do to me personally."
Silver rose from his seat and sent Ian back a the copy of the Challenge Accepted  to him realising that it would be pointless to restate what was the truth being that Ian and the other kings were the ones who started all of this madness. He took a stroll around the castle they used as a legion base and ended up at the balcony looking out the first server he ever stood on in this game being a grassy top cliff with a very small drop with a cherry blossom tree above a white sandy beach leading out to an ocean with crystal clear waters. He didn't know where Miyuki wandered off to or if she even just logged off, he sighed looking out at the horizon as the sun was begging to fall for the line created by the water, Sliver didn't know why but this felt like this would be last time seeing a sunset here and his last time being even in this castle...a shiver went down his spine...he was scared of so many things at this moment....
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 3:58 am

(Sorry for the short post~ )
Miyuki slowly made her way into the room that she had last seen Silver enter, she watched for a moment as he stared across the landscape. She had previously been looking around the castle, but it was hard not to hear what the "Kings" had been talking about. Miyuki walked up behind Silver, hesitantly extending a hand towards him, she ended up setting it on his shoulder, not quite knowing what she was trying to accomplish.
"I.. uh, I'll help out, even though we will probably lose.." She muttered out the last part silently, her voice trailing off yet again as she was trying to think of some way to cheer him up.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 3:20 pm

The sun had just touched the ocean as Miyuki found him "No...." Silver said as if he was about to start crying "we were able to keep a stalemate against the rest of the kings before they divided now one has left them and one has sided with us so it could go pretty much either way...I'm just scared...I....I...I just don't want to lose...not just this war for the obvious reasons, but all of this, so much has changed for me in the past months almost a year since I got this game." He took a breath to try and stop himself from shaking "I don't want to lose the hope I ignited in the subjected players who joined my legion, I don't want to lose the memories I made both the good and the bad after all they are my memories and..." He gulped and paused and thought about what he was saying before continuing "I don't want to lose you..." He placed his hand gently on top of hers that was on his shoulders "...if I do fail and my avatar does get erased along with all the memories I made while having Accel World...please stay with me....even with my memories of Accel world erased I don't think I would be able to go back to being alone..."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 pm

(Sorry its short, but its something)
Miyuki thought for a moment, her face grew red as her scattered mind slowly closed unto itself, her thoughts ran around her brain at a million miles per hour. "I.. I'll stay with you.. even if you don't remember any of this." She was shocked at herself for being able to say such a promise, she began to stare off at the sunset, her mind taking over as she began to ponder what had happened to the old her, the one who refused to care for others, the one who disliked the thought of talking to others.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 am

OOC: I find it kind of funny how it was posted on Valentine's Day XD. don't worry about the short post sorry mine is such a long one :L

Silver turned around and hugged Miyuki, though his avatar wouldn't be able to show it he was crying silent tears of joy and relief he hadn't been able to rely on anybody and cared about someone this much with the exception of his sister. He would have kissed her if they weren't in Brain Burst at the moment but instead just hugged her but loose enough so that she could have pushed herself away if see wanted too.

Once they pulled apart he tried wipe the tears from his face forgetting his body in the real world would remain motionless, he didn't know how long it was he hugged for but it would have felt like an eternity to him "...my real name is Sterling.." he said to break the silence " Sterling Grey, Silver was a nickname my sister gave me on account to a single lock of white hair I have hidden underneath my fringe and I pretty much used it as my name so people wouldn't know my real name mainly because I couldn't completely trust them...I guess just telling you that would say something in it's self..." he said while smiling but his avatar still wasn't reflecting his emotion, he looked at the time on his HUD in the real world barely a minute had passed due to their brainwaves being accelerated one second in the real world was 15 minutes in Brain Burst. "The final fight in the war is in roughly just under a hour, going to log out so I don't have to wait hours in game for it....you are welcome to join me..."

He then logged off and got up and stretched after his body being slumped over, he looked out the window as he let his arms drop to his sides, though there was fear in his eyes it was mixed and overpowered by the determination, hope and joy he was feeling now he wasn't about to let Ian and the other kings who opposed him prevent the change that the people wanted which he started. He knew that there was a good chance that he could lose to Ian, but there would be no way in hell he would let them win the war.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 12:20 am

Miyuki was left blushing an alone after the moment, Miyuki's sense of emotion went completely unnoticed of course, as instead of a reddened face she had a sheet of metal. she stood in the room staring down at her feet, unsure of how to next proceed. Much like did Sterling did before her she would most likely log off momentarily. "Sterling..." She enjoyed the way the name sounded as she spoke it to herself, the name echoed throughout the now empty room. Miyuki began to ponder why Sterling had decided to hide his name from everybody. She gave up on the question, obviously not being able to come up with an answer without him. Miyuki logged out of the program, the world around her slowly falling apart before the real one took its place. Miyuki was laying on her bed, her bedroom light off but sunlight was slithering its way into her room from the window next to her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 am

Reality was looming over Silver or Sterling as he recently revealed his true name to Miyuki. As he began walking back to his apartment to pass the time, feeling like the world had put his weight on his shoulders. The reality that he could lose his memories at the fight he was going to face, he then changed coarse for the Empire State Building and messaged Miyuki asking her to meet him up on the viewing platform.
He arrived in there before Miyuki seeing how he would have got a head start over her, he looked out at the sun setting on the city's skyline making the building on the west side of the city look like the shadow of the east side with the light sparkling off the coast's ocean and the two rivers flowing the city, Sterling watch this image grow across the city as he waited for Miyuki.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 3:35 am

Miyuki was scrunched up on her bed, her head resting on the tips of her knees and her eyes staring into the grooved of the blanket laying in front of her. She was seemingly deep in a trance when her phone vibrated beside her, causing her to jump as it startled her back into the here and now. Miyuki pulled the phone off of her bed sheet before skimming the message over. With a stretch she she spun around on the bed, her legs no hanging off. Miyuki slipped her shoes on before starting to head out of the house, freezing for a moment before she caught a look of herself in the mirror. She let out a small shrug before beginning to walk again. She walked through the town quickly, the sunset giving the whole city a nice shade. She reached into her pocket to turn up her music before remembering that she had no been wearing any headphone. The lack of which making the air around her feel awkward as she gave people a weird glance as she walked by. To pass the time she began to stroke her hand through her hand, she could remember a few stray strands having been sticking up in the mirror. The Empire State building quickly came into site as she rounded a corner, the obese image of another skyscraper having been blocking her view. After a few more block of walking she made it to the building, swiftly entering before beginning her ascent to the viewing platform, where according to the text, Sterling would be waiting for her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Case was sitting on a bench on the viewing platform waiting for Miyuki to arrive, he checked the time on his nerolinker's HUD and saw it would soon be time for him to log onto Accel World and to confront Ian...no to confront Red Rider and the other kings who opposed the change the common player wanted. Yet here he was acting in a way he never had before, when Miyuki would arrive he turn to her and smile before saying "hey there." He try his best to hide the sparrow he was feeling behind the smile but it actually made the sparrow easier to see.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

( Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been in a bit of a tissy recently, especially with the now past SAT's and whatnot. Anyway, I should be able to post at normal intervals now, sorry again. )
Miyuki looked out over the landscape of buildings, the distance between her and the ground causing a sense of Vertigo to strike her, her head began to swirl, Miyuki solved the issue by taking the seat next to Silver, the feeling of nausea slowly subsiding. "He-Hello." she finally got out. She picked up her hand and gave him a lazy wave. She saw the sadness shadowing his face, she gave him sympathetic smile, she didnt feel any need to ask why he looked down, it felt fairly obvious to her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 am

"Sorry to call you up here..." Sterling said smiling as he looked from out at city below turning his head to look at Miyuki "...This is just me being selfish I guess...." he sighed but still smiling gloomily "...this may sound silly...but...this is what I would want my final memories regarding Accel World.....this view....and you...." he blushed after saying that last part of his sentence, he looked at the clock on his nerolinker's hud "....five minutes...." he stated "....I may only have five minutes left with this life...." he smiled softly at Miyuki "...so do you know any good ways to spend five minutes?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 am

"I really dont mind coming up here, dispite living near by, I've only been here once with some family.." Miyuki confessed her somewhat retreating memory to Silver, by now her face was burning a hot red as she tried to think of some way to answer his most recent question. At this ticking moment Miyuki realized something, for the first time she had wished that she had more social experience. As Miyuki began to clam up as she fumbled for a word to say, she finally started to regret the year after year that she had spent in silence, up to this point it had always felt as if her mouth was stitched up, and now that its been unstitched she has come to realize there is no stuffing inside for her to let out. In desperate leap to close the ever largening gap between the two Miyuki reached for Silver's hand, clasping hers into his. As strange as it felt for Miyuki to be reaching out to somebody else like this, it felt unnervingly nice, the warmth that was coming off of his skin relaxed Miyuki's jumping nerves. She felt as if she would be content sitting like this for hours.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 22 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next