HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 am

this new body made the basics Ian or "Red Rider" was teaching him a breeze, but after a few sparring session with Ian who was holding back...a lot, he stopped fighting "Who was that? the robot you were talking to, they sure didn't look like little girl who ever they were. are they going to be a problem?" he could tell Ian's facial expression in this would but his eyes could have had fire coming out of them. he picked up a pebble, and threw it at a bolder, moving like a bullet it dented the bolder but the pebble crumbled on impact. "well here is a different question then, what colour am I supposed to be?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm

They started sparing in the arena. He wasn't so bad and he knew this was easier, although he held back a lot he still thought he was good for a beginner. He stopped sparring when he heard his question as the wind carried it away. ''That avatar was supposed to be an old friend of mine. We both had burst world and we used to get along but one day she started to act really weird with another close friend of mine. He is not going to be a problem when I am here but if you are alone and you see him, log out as fast as you can. Long story short they tried to kill me so stay away from him ok?'' He then listened to the other question he had. ''I don't know but from your attacks I would say red or blue cause you have close and long range'' After that they begann to spara little further and later he decided it was getting late so he said: ''Shall we log out it is getting late you know''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 pm

"I understand...sure loging out, ill se you at school tomorrow." before cliking the log out button he stopped and held out his hand "thanks...for every thing."

later that evening he start at the ceiling in his apartment (he made it look like a starry sky using glow in the dark stars), he was lost in thought, today his life had changed, he was now a burst linker, he made a friend...for the first time the place he was born felt like home.

when he was 5 his family moved from state to state, for his parents work, when he was 7 they began to move country, this is when his older sister left to work in Tokyo and left him with parents who didn't have time for him, the bullying started, he slowly saved up money to buy a quite run down apartment on the out skirts of town.

he thought if he moved back here things would get better, and for two years he was wrong, his life stayed the same, but now his life had changed and a feeling it would continue to. his eye lids fell over his eyes to him thinking, "Ian...I am in your debut..."

*** (time skip to school time 9:05am , school starts at 9:30am)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Outside the school, a girl waited with sunglasses on and a pink shirt. Her hair was pretty long. (Oh, and it's my character in disguise. Normally it's hidden in her shirt.) "I wonder if I'll 'meet anyone new' today..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Sliver walk past her unknowingly, for some one who was 5 feet and 11 inches tall he was always unnoticed by the other student. but then he saw butch walking towards him...alone...this time they both had now back up. he took off his neurolinker and put it in his bag, he walk towards butch who stood at the clearing in front of the gate. he surveyed the area, three of the football team were at the gate watching him like butch, the rest were preventing teachers from getting close to the clearing or just distracting them in general, then there was that new girl watching the crowd as if looking for some one, and Ian wasn't around.

"clever plan for a moron." he thought to him self. he walk over to butch people started to gather around him and butch. there was no need for talk because butch had already threw a left hook. Sliver shifted himself into a fighting stance (mix between karate, Ba Gua and street fighting....ill explain through character conversation some other time.)and dodged it use just his upper body.

he would wait for an opening in Butch's attacks, when it comes he planed to knee him in the stomach to wind him then to follow up he would strike a nerve on his shoulder to knock him out, or he would back round house kick him in the jaw, and keeping his momentum going he would the punch him in the nose to knock him. "lets see what happens" he thought to him self.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Ashira was lost in thought, and she didn't even notice the fight going on as she waited. 'I hope he doesn't know it's me...' She sighed and then noticed the fight. "How long ago did that start?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 pm

the opening occurred and Sliver wasted no time no time he knee him in the stomach, and placed his into Butch's nerve spot, it didn't knock him out like he hoped, but instead kept in place for a little bit, he use this time to pull off his second plan of attack, this dropped butch to the ground, Sliver was know breathing heavily, adrenaline pumped through his veins. he spoke to the unconscious butch "if you are going to fight me, try to get to know me first."

he turned and towards the gate forgetting all about the football players there. they tripped him up and began to kick him repeatedly, they stopped when some freshmen told them the teachers were coming, at the end of this he was badly bruised all over and hand a few cuts and grazes here and there, the bell for first class rang, he tried to get up but couldn't move the adrenaline was taking its toll, he was out of energy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Ian ran out of his house. ''Oh-no I am late why did I have to train so long.'' He cursed himself as he ran as fast as he could towards school. Luckily for him he did not have to run far however he began to feel that he was slowly losing his breath and needed a stop. ''Come on Ian it is not far'' He said to himself as he felt the sun on his skin and drips of sweat slowly gliding from his skin and falling to the ground. He began to run again feeling the wind on his skin as he ran again slowly seeing the school gate in sight. He was shocked when he arrived seeing a boy lying there on the ground. Even from this distance he could see the bruises on his body as a person with sunglasses was close with him. He finally reached him and saw that it was sliver. He was breathing heavily but still he took one of his arms and swung it around his neck helping him walk. ''Come on I am going to get you out of here'' He said while walking towards his house. They arrived soon, and Ian didn't care about school anymore for now. His parents would understand why he had missed a day of school and they would not mind at all. He looked around sometimes having a feeling that they were being followed by someone, but everytime he looked around he saw nobody standing there. He rang the doorbell and the maid opened the door gasping when she saw Sliver. She helped Ian take him and place him on the sofa in the living room and got some water and bandages to disinfect his wounds. He had also taken his bag just in case he needed it. Their maid was now taking care of him and he hoped sliver would be ok.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm

*wakes up

He had thumping head ache, his body hurt all over, his memory of the mornings events were coming back to him, it started with him knocking out Butch, it brought a smile to his face thinking about it but it quickly faded after remembering his football team beating him up. he wiped his eyes and looked around, this was defiantly not his apartment, the stuff was way to nice. his shirt was on a chair to the left, in front of a window. he slowly got out of the bed and walked over to the chair, every step hurt, he stumbled apon reaching the chair making quite a loud noise. he then proceed to put on his shirt. now looking out the window he saw the girl from this morning down hiding behind a wall looking in the direction of the house. "who is she?" he thought to himself
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Ian had gone to the kitchen to make himself and Sliver a nice sandwich. He hoped he would like some toats with butter and some scarmbled eggs. He would understand if he wasn't hungry but he needed to eat and drink so he also made him some fresh orange juice and went back to the living room seeing him standing by the window. ''Hey, you are awake thats a good sign um is something wrong'' He said while walking towards the window and seeing a lady standing in front of the window. He knew he recognized her but he did not know from where. ''It is probably nothing he said while placing down the plate with the food and the glass. ''Here I made you something I found you passed out at the school gate and carried you to my house I hope you don't mind.'' He said wondering what could have happened.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm

"Thanks" he said his mouth was dry and voice was weak, slowly he moved over towards the food placed and sat down and slowly eat the sandwich and drank the juice. once he was done wipped his mouth on his sleeve. "that girl." he began to speak, voice was returning to normal with every word he spoke. "I think she is a new student...I saw her this morning...I wonder why she is here?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:15 pm

''Hmm I don't know who she is but I don't think she is from around here.'' Ian said as he looked from the window before closing the curtains and looking at sliver who was eating and he smiled. ''Hey I don't know if you have regained you're strenght yet but I have an idea what happened and you should not fight on your own against a group, two people are better then one so next time leave the fighting for in burst world.'' He said smiling at him. ''We can go there to train if you feel strong enough later on'' wondering how he felt.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm

"I didn't take on a group...I only took on Butch...knocked him out....his football team wasn't happy they sucker punched me."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 pm

''That does not matter you should not take on one of the popular kids, you could now that they would come back to get you, maybe you should take some karate lessons or something'' He looked at him when he was done eating. ''So do you want to let some of you're anger out in burst world'' Ian said while looking one more time through the window and then turning back.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 pm

"how do you think I knocked Butch, black belt in karate and Ba Gua, also picked up street fighting from watching brawls in New York....I just try to avoid fighting... in the real world at least." he looked around the room looking for his bag remembering his nerolinker was in there.

"couldn't go on to Burst World even if I wanted to, my nerolinker is in my bag."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 am

In school, between two classes, Ashira decided to log onto Burst World in a disguised avatar. It looked like her(disguised look) with rainbow spiked armor.(Disguise technique lol)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

''I am sure I have it around her somewhere'' He looked around for a while seeing it behind the sofa. ''Here it is'' Ian said as he handed him the school bag. ''You don't have to go if you want to you know'' Ian told Sliver when he looked at him. He did not want to force him if he did not want to.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 1:33 am

he pulled the nurolinker out of his bag, for a few minutes he just held it in his hands staring at it thinking how far would his life change? would he be prepared for this change? would it change him? and if so would it be for the better? or the worse? his hands trembled as he clipped it back onto his neck, and then sighed with relief. it felt like valves along the spine and pressure points had just been opened and was realising steam from is body. he looked at Ian with the look of a dead man, slowly it turned into a charming smirk..."burst link" were the only words that came out of his mouth, he thought that would suffice as an answer.

his reality crumbled around him and was slowly replaced with a open grassy plain on top of a white rock cliff looking over an ocean as the sun raised. he stretched "breathing" in "fresh ocean" breeze. "this world," he thought aloud "I wont have it forever, so ill make the most of it now and wont let it change me. after all its just a game." but now he was about to face his real first opponent, or in wolf terms he was about to hunt and kill his prey.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 am

Ashira found herself to be close to him as she wandered around. 'Oh no. If he finds out this is just a disguise...Maybe I should run...'
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Sliver herd foot steps behind him, he turn around quickly, there he saw a girl in rainbow spiked armour. he didn't remember pressing the matchmaking button as he logged on, he planned to wait here for Ian to catch up with him.

then he began to think that she might of went into matchmaking and got paired up with him. "Excuse me," he called out to the girl "I'm sorry but did you just arrive here through matchmaking? I just wasn't to see anybody out here."
But something out this avatar he was talking to unsettled him....he just could put his finger on it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Me? I just logged into Burst World, that's all. Oh, my name's H-...Hamfighter! I love ham." She managed to keep a face as if not lying the entire time.

(Best...Name...Ever...)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 pm

"Hamfighter?........ok, well that's an unusual name,"

he began to mumble to himself while thinking "so your traumatising experience had something to do with pigs, ham or a slaughter house, and that would most likely make you a vegetarian...but that doesn't go with your colour scheme, after all ham and pigs are pink...."

he now realised he was being lied to, his brain was now working over time, then it all clicked together, she looked like the new girl...minus the rainbow armour.

"Alright hamfighter, who are you really?" he was know "on his toes" expecting an attack any moment.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:10 am

"I already told you who I am! Oh...And who are you?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 am

"so your traumatising experience had something to do with pigs, ham or a slaughter house, and that would most likely make you a vegetarian...but that doesn't go with your colour scheme, after all ham and pigs are pink! and who am I?

I am the person who will destroy avatar, if you lie to me a second time and you know I can fight after all your the girl who was at the school this morning waiting at the gate and your also the person who was watching my friends house where I could recover. so I don't know if your stalk or hunting myself or my friend also known Red Rider.

before you make any server excuse this a sever covering this city alone where the only two burst linkers here unless of matchmaking are myself and Red Rider. so once again WHO ARE YOU?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 am

"Red...Rider? That's a cool name, I'd love to meet him! Like I said, I've told you who I am. And so what if I'm that new girl, what difference does that make?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next