HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod Empty
PostSubject: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 6:11 pm

(Shout out to Jacob Black for the badge pic! :3)
Name: Namieda Makara
Badge: Frustration Badge World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod Nc7g
TM: Hyper Beam(TM 15)
Money given out: 6200
Gym:
Goldenrod Trollage Gym
World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod Troll_10
Looks:
World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmhqHaK8OdZO3uwxvCiqIjVAmbbUqSlK6Cy3elBbNjD_BSzQxRzA
Personality: Namie is very expressive and typically energetic on most days. She's very bright and cheery and can't really get angry at people. She sees the best out of everyone and everything, no matter what. Her kindness can only be beaten by her hyperactivity and she has a terrible attention span. She doesn't like to be insulted or treated rudely and doesn't respond well to it. Typically, upon being insulted, she'll start to cry. And it can be pretty hard to calm her down when she starts. Nami loves her Pokemon dearly and hates it when they lose, believing that she hasn't put up enough challenge. Typically equalling her crying. She's very innocent, but despite her childish tendencies, she's not to be underestimated. She's a great trainer and will beat most that challenge her. She loves most forms of sweets and hugging people. In general, she's pretty childish and silly. When greeting close friends or a friend in general, she favors the glomp.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Miltank
Nickname: Bessie
Level: 69
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl, Stomp, Milk Drink, Bide, Rollout, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Captivate, Gyro Ball, Heal Bell, Wake-Up Slap(TM), and Seismic Toss(Egg Move).
Ability: Sap Sipper
Personality: Bessie is kind of dopey, in a way. She obeys Nami fiercely and is her first Pokemon. She's trained specifically to be a tank and has a very VERY high defence.

Pokemon: Wobbuffet
Nickname: Eduard
Level: 50
Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, and Safeguard.
Ability: Shadow Tag
Personality: Eduard is silly and holds his owner's love of hugs. He loves making new friends and gives his all during battle. (Bonus points to whoever can guess where his name comes from.)

Pokemon: Blissey
Nickname: Elizabeth
Moves: Defense Curl, Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, DoubleSlap, Softboiled, Bestow, Minimize, Take Down, Sing, Fling, Heal Pulse, Egg Bomb, Light Screen, Healing Wish, Toxic(TM), and Counter(Egg Move).
Ability: Natural Ability
Personality: Elizabeth is very motherly and makes sure that all of the Pokemon on the team are happy and healthy at all times. She is raised to be a tank, just like Bessie.

Pokemon: Shedinja
Nickname: Grand Fisher
Moves: Scratch, Harden, Leech-Life, Sand-Attack, Fury Swipes, Mind Reader, Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Grudge, Heal Block, False Swipe(TM), and Silver Wind(Egg Move).
Ability: Wonder Guard
Personality: Grand Fisher is very zen and puts effort into his battles, no matter if it's a lost cause or not.

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Aka Manto
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Shadow Punch, Payback, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond, Hyper Beam(TM), and Perish Song(Egg Move).
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Aka Manto is very cruel in battle and on occasion will disobey his owner. Despite this, he still loves her. He's just rebellious.

Pokemon: Sableye
Nickname: Arion
Moves: Leer, Scratch, Foresight, Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Faint Attack, Punishment, Shadow Claw, Power Gem, Confuse Ray, Foul Play, Toxic(TM), and Recover(Egg Move).
Ability: Prankster
Personality: Arion is a trickster. He loves playing pranks and joking around and annoying people. As a matter of fact, it's his favorite pass-time.

If she's subbing for Whitney

Pokemon: Miltank
Nickname: N/A
Level: 20
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl, Stomp, Milk Drink, Bide, Rollout, Rock Tomb(TM), and Dizzy Punch(Egg Move).
Ability: Sap Sipper

Pokemon: Wobbuffet
Nickname: N/A
Level: 18
Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, and Safeguard.
Ability: Shadow Tag

Last edited by Kira on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 pm

I don't see any flaws, approved, welcome to the League~
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

... Even if mine are Customs they're still Psychic Type pokemon so... Now we have two Psychic Gym Leaders in Sinnoh in the Pokemon World League. Grrr! Gonna have to ask you to change pokemon type sorry :( I don't like ruining things for people but, as I say I created my Psychic Gym Leader, Astral ages ago
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Also you're character's picture appears to have stopped working for me. I don't know if anyone else might be affected but I figured I'd point this out.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Excuse me Mark, it wasn't till a good while after I had made my Leader that I knew of yours. >.> Very very sorry. I'll select a new pic as soon as I do all of those Pokemon...over again.. *facedesks*
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 pm

That's ok, sorry Kira. :( I feel bad now :( :( :(
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Nah, don't be, I'll just fix it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Approved Now then I guess. Welcome To The Pokemon World League.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod   World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod H6Q0F8z

World League Gym Leader: Goldenrod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1