HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange Isladns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Alright, I've added Orange Islands, but only ones that i think that are important. Now i need someone who will add description in eachone of them. Like: Pinkan Island - Its name comes from a special fruit that grows on the island which turns Pokémon a pinkish color. These pink Pokémon are highly sought after by poachers, so people are not allowed on this island, and anyone caught on it is immediately confronted by Officer Jenny. Pinkan Island is surrounded by giant whirlpools, and sheer cliffs that reach high up are the only way on the island. etc...
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Um... I don't really know much about the Orange Islands... But, I'll research them and post what I find here, in the form of bite-sized descriptions. And also, you should add the other ones, because without them It's like you just 'left out' certain towns and such because you didn't feel them important.
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 7:58 pm

well i didn't add them because of that. That islans are deserted [ sorry if i miss spell ] . No one lives there or there are no pokemons.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Well maybe they can have Pokemon in this RP; it is titled Pokemon World RPG, indicating that Pokemon are all over the world. Maybe they could be based off the characteristics of the islands, for instance on that pink island you mentioned it could have only pink Pokemon like Slowpoke and Corsola. Also, I just looked up the Orange Islands or Bulbapedia, and there are CRAPLOADS of them. I now see why you only wanted to do some of them. But it should be fine if all the ModMins pitch in, right? Right? Anyways, there are only 27 of them, that shouldn't take TOO long. I'd do all of them, given that I could. (Only admins can.)
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

I copyed that part from bulbapedia xD All pokemon that lives on that island are pink of those special berrys. And i think we keep theese island i've added of their number. And i would give you admin but other admins need to accept you as well.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:37 pm

No, I'm not saying to do that, just that I could/would/should IF I were an admin. People (Marcel for instance) don't think I should be admin, and that's just great, keep it the way it is.
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 pm

hmm, well if there is more people that thinks that yoy can be admin then you will be, and if there is more people that thinks that you sholnt be admin then im sorry.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zSun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 am

Actually, it seems like the majority believes it would be alright, but only Marcel opposes. I dunno, I guess we'll see.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 am

Q-Boy, Just because I am right doesn't mean you can go around and countinously say you want to be an Admin. You've had chances since you joined here to prove yourself, and even you've admitted you didn't start doing anything until Starrunner asked you to. So, really, stop saying stuff like this before I stop typing things like this, and just start removing power and banning you. You see how stuff like that works? You may have started giving your opinion because someone did something that was on my list, but your really starting to get annoying. If you really think you should be admin, then wait and do your current job, which is to moderate Pokemon Battles, Wild Pokemon Battles, Creation Section, and a few other jobs. I told people this before, that if they want something, they work very very hard for it.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 am

Just in case you didn't notice, Marcel, but a grand total of once in the history of this site have I expressed that I actually wanted to be an admin. After that, I haven't asked, suggested, or alluded that I should be an admin. So you can drop the whole holier-than-thou, everyone-but-me-is-dirt attitude, because sometimes it's not NECESSARY to make people angry. Now I'll be removed from my post and banned, but at least I spoke my mind.
Doragon

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 am

dude if you know your gonna be banned you gotta have some more fun :D
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Now shall we back to topic???? Who will do O.I description?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Quibbloboy wrote:
Just in case you didn't notice, Marcel, but a grand total of once in the history of this site have I expressed that I actually wanted to be an admin. After that, I haven't asked, suggested, or alluded that I should be an admin. So you can drop the whole holier-than-thou, everyone-but-me-is-dirt attitude, because sometimes it's not NECESSARY to make people angry. Now I'll be removed from my post and banned, but at least I spoke my mind.

Just to question, are you saying this is the one time you've asked to be part of the administration? Yes, I'm really yelling at you becaus I'm putting bold and capital letters in my writing right now. And if you think it's not nessacary to make people angry Q-boy, maybe you should avoid singling people out more than once even if it's true. Now once again, i'm going to state why your not getting a higher position. You've never really done anything until Starrunner asked you, you've admitted this yourself. You can't wait until someone asks you too, thats' just not how being a moderator or administrator works. You have to work really hard to get what you want. I never wanted to be Administrator here, but after I got used to it I decided to keep it,(although sometimes the chatbox bans were really pointless). So, are you gonna post again, overreacting and stating I'm yelling at you?
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Starrunner wrote:
Now shall we back to topic???? Who will do O.I description?

Khm..khm???
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am

No, I am saying that the only time I've asked to be admin was when I posted in the Suggestions and Ideas section. And I really don't care too much that you're yelling at me, which I could tell, thank you very much. I'm sorry if being singled out makes you angry, but you should be used to it by now what with always giving people reason to do so. I know perfectly well why I'm not being given a higher position, and it's because I never get a chance to moderate anything. No custom Pokemon or trainers ever get created. I can't help with the shops. And everyone's topics have at least one staff member on it, who can reply to each other's moderation needs. Yes, I admit that I never did anything until Star asked, but that was only because I wasn't entirely sure whether I actually had moderation rights. Seeing as you never actually wanted to be admin, this implies that you likely never did anything admin-worthy, thus defeating the purpose of your argument. So, yes, I have posted again, but I believe that it is you who is overreacting, intruding on a conversation between Star and myself with no actual comment to the titular topic at hand.
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Its enough! I've finished all, our characters can now trawel in Orange Islands.

~ Locked ~
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Good thing I can bypass this. Q-boy, I never moderate anything for anyone in a topic. It's just like cheating when you moderate for yourself. And you can say that you don't get to moderate anything because there is too many administrators as of right now. I already said that before but obviously you weren't listening. I've stated this several times before.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 am

Then what do you moderate? Ray? There won't always be troublemakers for you to whip into shape. And I NEVER moderate for myself; I feel like I'm godmodding. I DO say that that's the reason I never moderate anything, but how does that prove I wasn't listening to you?
System

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 pm

This topic is LOCKED! Now if anybody but anybody posts here, he will be sorry. Discuss your personal problem somewhere else.
Sponsored content

Orange Isladns  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Isladns    Orange Isladns  H6Q0F8z

Orange Isladns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1