HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shadow Returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello PW! Almost all of you know me so there's nothing to say. :P
System

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Finaly xD Welcome ^^
Doragon

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm

yo bud thanks for killing mai game XD
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm

............................i have nothing to say to this stupid satanist.................................................................................................................site murderer
rileysaura
rileysaura

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm

You do realise i put more work into PX than you ever did Ray, and i don't care about it being deleated

Ignore any and all comments like the one above Shadow ^_^

Last edited by rileysaura on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:10 pm

OH! Now I know who you are! You're that guy who made that funny post with the picture with that 'curse' on it for Josh! Haha, you're funny. Welcome to PW.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

i still dont like him, but welcome
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

That's better, Ray.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm

yeah, for some reason i act lika a twat or a b**** on here, nuff said

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 am

C'mon Ray, enough of this. I don't want to fight or make a disaster anymore. And yes, Quib, I'm the one who put that. :D
Doragon

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 am

:O your mean i said hi and you ignored me XDDD well yo wazzup my friend
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zSun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 pm

i only let my friends call me ray, refer to me as paladin, or rayquaza
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 am

Welcome Shadow. I really don't care if you caused PX to be destroyed or if you didn't lawl. But yeah I loved that site xD I wasn't on it much at the time though.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 am

Ray, you'd better cool it or leave. Shadow had NOTHING to do with the downfall of PX. He's as much your friend as Gallade, and you're gonna like it.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zMon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

If anything, I could've told us who Josh was way before that happened. But then again, my bad experienced with him happened when he threatened my entire memberbase on a Naruto rpg. So the blame does not fall on Shadow, or frankly anyone else who argued. I don't blame Shadow for posting that, but please refrain from posting like that every again. And Ray, if you have nothing nice to say, please refrain from posting negative things about Shadow.

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8zFri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Okay fine, Rayquaza Paladin. I give myself a "YAY!" for controlling my evil side. And sorry Doragon, ^_^.
Sponsored content

The Shadow Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Returns   The Shadow Returns H6Q0F8z

The Shadow Returns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1