HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer   Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 2:20 am

Name: Kevin Tanaki
Nickname: Kev
Birthplace: Kanto Pallet Town
Battle Style: Offensive

Description/Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/1105164

Kevin has brown hair with red highlights in his bangs. His eyes are oceanic blue. He is 5ft 6in tall and weighs 98 pounds.
He usually wears a long sleeved green t-shirt with gray jeans. He has black tennis shoes. His skin is carmel colored. He has a silver ring peircing in his left eyebrow and another in his right ear.

Personality: Kevin likes to hang out with Pokemon more then his own dad, he also likes to play his guitar and sing when he's bored and has nothing else to do to keep him entertained.

Likes- playing guitar and singing, talking to his penpal, a cousin from Unova, and Pokemon.

Dislikes-people who hurt pokemon, pokemon theives, clowns.

History: Kevin was born in Pallet Town, he has a twin sister that lives with his mom in Johto after their parents got divorced, seperating him from her.

When he was 6 he decided to go and play with some wild pokemon in the woods and accidentally angered a Beedrill, the Beedrill was chased away by a Charmander that ran away from Prof. Oak's lab that day. 

That's how he met his partner Charmel, ever since they met that day the two have been inseperable. Kevin now plans on starting his own pokemon journey. Kevin has a strong connection with his Pokemon.

Badges: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge
Items: Rock Tomb TM, Water Pulse TM
Money: $10,200

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Charmel
Level: 14
Moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl, SmokeScreen, (Egg move)Bite, (TM move)Rock Smash
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Brave, he will protect those around him at all costs and loves a challenge when in battle.
Exp: 2

Pokemon: Metapod
Nickname:
Level: 8
Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Harden
Ability: Shed Skin
Personality: Kind and sympathetic, she's incredibly trusting and a great friend.
Exp: 0

Pokemon: Tynamo
Nickname: Nemo
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Slightly sheepish but nevertheless a good fighter
Exp: 3

Pokemon: Electrike
Nickname: Totem
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl, Shock Wave.
Ability: Lightningrod
Personality: Sympathetic, likes to comfort anyone who might need some comfort.
Exp: 12

Pokemon: Machop
Nickname: Champ
Level: 11
Moves: Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Karate Chop
Ability: No Guard
Personality: Very intelligent, but often gets lost in the details. When things aren't as they were when he remembers them, he'll be preoccupied with confusion and wondering. He loves a challenge.
Exp: 2

Original trainer: Ecne Brooks
Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: Green
Level: 60
Moves: Thunder fang, Ice fang, bite, leer, sandstorm, screech, rock slide, scary face, thrash, dark pulse, payback, crunch, earthquake, stone edge
Ability: Sandstream
Personality: Unlike other Tyranitar, Green does not like to fight just like his trainer and is actually a gentle giant. However, in certain situations such as in danger or the likes, it appears Green has a tremendous and destructive power he does not realize.

PC

Pokemon: Marill
Nickname: Marie
Level: 12
Moves: Tackle, Bubble, Tail Whip, Water Spout,
Ability: Thick Fat
Personality: Very loyal toward her companions, Marie always does her best for her team and doesn't worry for herself more than them. Because of this, she can be seen as reckless at times.

Pokemon: Bellsprout
Nickname: Ginseng
Moves: Vine Whip, Growth, Wrap, Sleep Powder
Ability: Chlorophyll
Personality: Fierce and determined, Ginseng never lets size and strength deter him. He always gives his greatest effort, and has deep respect toward Pokemon that can best him.
Exp: 8

Last edited by DarkSuicune98 on Thu May 22, 2014 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer   Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 am

You can only have one Pokemon for your first trainer, pick one to keep ^^
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer   Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 am

Okay. I'll have him keep Charmander.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer   Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Sorry this has taken so long. It meets requirements, approved ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer   Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer H6Q0F8z

Kevin Tanaki- My 1st Pokemon Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1