HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:45 am

Yukime walked along with Ivore, Onna, and Fujiko. Onna floated around Yukime's head, smiling cheerily and occasionally saying "Niiiil, Vaniiiil." Fujiko walked at Yuki's side, her chest puffed out slightly. She wanted to send a message to any wild Pokemon that were watching that she was not to be trifled with. Yukime's head quickly turned to the side when she heard some type of rustling to the left of her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:49 am

The rustling was caused by a wild Timburr, busy at a day's work. Like they always have, he carried a square log in one arm, and seemed to be rummaging around for building materials with the other. Too focused on the task at hand, he didn't seem to notice Yukime or her Pokemon.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:57 am

"Interesting, a Timburr. If I remember, they're fighting types, so it'd be weak to my team. What should be our course of action, team?" Yukime asked her group of Pokemon. Dunno. Ivore said mentally. I say we talk to him! Onna said. You should send me over there and let me deal with him. said Fujiko. Yukime thought. "D'you think you can go over there, calmly, and only SPEAK to the Timburr?" She asked Fujiko. I guess. "You go then." Fujiko nodded and walked over to the Timburr.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

(Ooops, forgot to add details...)

Timburr, Male, Level 10

The Timburr turned as he heard Fujiko approach, and he gave an enthusiastic wave with the arm not carrying the wood. "Hello!," he greeted in Pokemon speak, leaning on his wooden pillar and looking toward Fujiko. "Is there anything you needed?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

"Hi, my trainer is kinda lost, d'you know the way to Striaton City by any chance?" Fujiko asked, looking around a bit. Yukime stayed in place and watched, waiting for Fujiko to come back.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"Oh yes," Timburr replied, he glanced glanced at the trainer and furrowed his brow in thought, trying to remember just how to explain directions. He had always had an instinct of direction, and rarely got lost, but he couldn't summons the words to explain where to go. "I could show you the way if you would like," he finally said, unable to simply explain things.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm

"That would be perfect." Fujiko said. She smiled a little and nodded. "That would honestly be better in the long run. My trainer isn't the best with directions."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

"Sounds good!" Timburr said enthusiastically. He heaved his wooden pillar up so some of the weight leaned back against his shoulders and he walked toward Yukime. He waved at the trainer before setting off in the direction of Striaton. Instead of taking the main path, he turned off of a small dirt path leading through the trees. "This way is faster and less traveled," he said, "Not many trainers travel through here, so it gives peace to us wild Pokemon."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:15 am

Fujiko made her way to Yukime before he started walking. "He'll lead us there." She told Yukime. Yuki nodded and followed the Timburr's path, looking around as they walked. Onna floated around the Timburr's head, speaking randomly about how nice the area looked and how quiet and peaceful it was.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:17 am

Timburr chatted happily with Onna as they walked, and after a trudge that lasted only a few moments, the noise of the busy city burst through the serene sound of he forest, and the city lights came into view. "Here we are," Timburr said, motioning to a small branch off where the dirt path rejoined the main trail, which lead to the city. "I have a construction site to help at, they have such tasty berries to give the wild Pokemon who help out, but it was nice walking with you!" Timburr turned around and headed back up the trail, disappearing into the dark shelter of the leafy canopees.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:19 am

"Goodbye! Onna waved. As did Fujiko. Yukime took note of the area and how to get here and nodded. "OKay, I'll remember this. But for now, I have other places to go." She said, then left.
Sponsored content

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around H6Q0F8z

Walking Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1