HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) Empty
PostSubject: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 2:41 pm

WILL POSSIBLY BE UPDATED

Should I receive the requested Pokemon, it shall be transferred to Bruce Mathers' PC.

(Original Owner - Pokemon to be Traded (Choose one if you'll give one and so on))
Requested Pokemon (All male) (Priority): Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Beldum, Gible, Deino

Special Request (Applies for Lv. 61 Salamence only): One final evolved form of any Pokemon mentioned above, must be same level or higher.

Aside from the priority, if there's a Pokemon here that you want, feel free to offer me whatever you have but note that I'll be reserving six Pokemon for the six priority Pokemon.

Beedee Ey - Dratini, Male, Lv. 12 / Charmander, Female, Lv. 12
Beedee Arcs - Totodile, Male, Lv. 12
Sky Regit - Salamence, Male, Lv. 61 / Aerodactyl, Male, Lv. 13
Shadow - Pidgey, Male, Lv. 12 / Phanpy, Male, Lv. 6
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Offer denied. What else you have in mind?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Bump.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 8:02 am

Hell-ooooooo???
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 pm

You sound like drunk :\
You mean you'll give me Seth's Gible for my Sky's Aerodactyl?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm not sure if what I'm doing really is allowed because I have not got a clear answer from Lucy but I still gave it a shot just in case. Well, I don't care. As long as I get the Gible, you can get the Aerodactyl.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname:
Level: 13
Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Wing Attack, Supersonic, Bite, Roar
Ability: Rock Head
Personality: Troll and somewhat of a stand-up comedian.
Exp: 7

Alright, we just need a staff member to make this trade official.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 am

Dude, I can't understand your words...
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Ah, alright. We're good.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm

I just looked through this topic, and I have no clue what's being traded... Shadow, drop me a message on this one please @_@
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Look at the first post. Those characters there are my inactive ones. Their Pokemon will be used in exchange for the requested Pokemon (six Pseudo-legendary). However, the Pokemon to be received will not be received by them, but by a different character - Bruce Mathers who is my active one.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 am

Huuuh?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)   Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!) H6Q0F8z

Literally Rapid and Multiple Trade (Open to Everyone - Hell Yeah!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1