HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recommended Flash Games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Recommended Flash Games? Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Flash Games?   Recommended Flash Games? H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey, guys. Just wanna ask if you know of a good browser flash game that's free to play? I mean, those type of games that you can play from ArmorGames, Y8, etc. Those type of games. Because I know how to download flash games so I can play them offline. Anyway, do you know of dungeon crawler stuff? Hack and slash or RPGs? But not turn-based? Thanks! Zombie games and shooting games are also welcome!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Flash Games?   Recommended Flash Games? H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Seeing the screenshots on Google, I'm pretty sure I've played it before when I was younger and I can remember liking it. Now that you've reminded me of that game, I'll think I'll give it another try, fella. ^.^ Thanks!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Flash Games?   Recommended Flash Games? H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 1:35 am

Alright, this version (or the one uploaded on that website) is glitchy. Sometimes, the menu or inventory won't open. Also, the inventory should pause the game but it doesn't so the use of Potions while in battle would be useless.

I remember playing this game when I was younger and I didn't have problems. I can go ahead and find myself a better one but I'm too lazy to restart my progress. But it's alright, you still reminded me of this cool game though I'm deleting it but great game. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Flash Games?   Recommended Flash Games? H6Q0F8z

Recommended Flash Games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1