HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Jigglypuff dodged Watergun and attacked with Tackle.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Totodile was tackled and used water gun again, shooting a stream of water
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Jigglypuff deflected the Watergun with Defense curl.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Totodile seen this and decided to use the move rage
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Rage hit Jigglypuff and caused it to faint. Jayden recalled it. "Not bad. But try this!" he said. He let out his next Pokemon: Cyndaquil.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Totodiled smiled and shot a water gun at the fiery pokemon
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Cyndaquil dodged and used Swift.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Totodile was hit and getting weak, so he used another water gun
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Cyndaquil got hit with Water gun. In spite of it being a water attack, it did not have much effect. Then, It used Ember on Totodile.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Totodile was hit, seeming weak should've fainted, but shook it off and was returned "He wouldn't land the hit, so let's go! Chinchou" he said as chinchou was let out "Thunder Wave!" Aiden called and Chinchou let out a wave of lightning
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 am

Thunderwave Paralyzed Cyndaquil, but it didn't stop him. He shot out another Stream of Ember.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 am

Chinchou took the hit "Alright Chinchou, now use Super Sonic" Aiden called "Chou!" Chinchou called out as he released a sound wave of confusion
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

Cyndaquil tried to do another Swift attack, but it couldn't....It was confused! And it ended up hurting itself in confusion.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

"Now for Bubble" Aiden said as Chinchou released a bunch of bubbles calling out "Chinchou!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 am

Cyndaquil was at the edge of fainting, but he was able to get through his pains of Confusion and Paralyzation and let out one last Ember attack in attempt to bring it's opponent down with it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Chinchou took the hit and didn't faint, as for only taking two hits. "Let's go with the last bubbles!" Aiden called as Chinchou released more bubbles at the opponent Cyndaquil
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

The bubbles caused Cyndaquil to faint after taking drastic damage. Jayden went over to his Cyndaquil and patted it's head. "You did a nice job Cyndaquil. Return." he said as he recalled his Pokémon. Then he went over to Aiden. "Well, heh, you're lucky I left the rest of my Pokémon with my friend's grandparent's daycare. So looks like battle ends here, friend. For now at least." he said.

[Totodile gets 7 EXP]

[Chinchou gets 13 EXP]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 pm

"I guess so, I did have some troubles" Aiden said as he returned Chinchou "Anyways, I'm gonna leave now, if we see each other on the adventure, I'll be glad to accept a challenge" he said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 3:23 am

[SO sorry, Vacation made me even more lazier than I had anticipated]

"Alright!" said Jayden as he saluted Aiden. Suddenly a Marill came by, out of Nowhere. "Marill! Come back now!" said a female voice. A girl about the age of Jayden came running by, and scooped Marill up. "I told you, DON'T run away like that!" she scolded.

Then she noticed Jayden. "Hey! Jayden! Where have you been all this time?!" she said. "Oh. Hey Jenny. I was just battling this dude. But I lost." said Jayden. "You Lost a bbattle? THAT sure is rare. But while you were playing around, I was chasing Marill around...Again!" Jenny yelled at Jayden.

Then she politely turned to Aiden, switched to a smile, and bowed. "Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm Jayden's friend and I travel with him." she said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 am

"Hey, nice to meet you" Aiden said with a smile as he looks over to Jenny "Name's Aiden" he said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 pm

"Jayden, Professor Elm wanted us to search the Ruins of Alph again." said Jenny. "Aww, why do we have to keep going to that place, we've already seen the Unown and that painting of Lugia." whined Jayden. "Because, there's been a swarm of Omanyte near there, and Elm wants us to investigate!" Jenny said. "Alright, Alright,." said Jayden. Then he turned to Aiden. "Say, you wanna come help us out, dude?".
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 am

"Sure, I'll go help, and get a chance to catch an Omanyte, that would be neat too, let's go!" he said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 am

Suddenly, a Pokeball inside Jenny's bag opened, and out in the open, came a Chikorita. "Oh no! What are you doing?!" she said. And then Jayden's Cyndaquil jumped off his shoulder, and they both started jumping up and down. "Oh...so THATS how you want it..." Jayden said with an Evil Grin. "Oh no...Jayden...don't even think-" Jenny started to say. Too late.

Marill had jumped out of her arms and the three Pokémon, and Jayden started running ahead, saying "Race ya!" and Jenny yelled "JAYDEN!! Not again..." she facepalmed. She then turned to Aiden. "Sorry, they do this all the time." she said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 pm

"It's alright, I really don't have a problem with it" he said as he let out Totodile and Squirtle "Go off and run you two" he said. Totodile jumped up and down "Toto!" it said excited and ran off in the direction Jayden went, Squirtle on the other hand, jumped into her shell. "Alright Squirtle, better idea for you to stick with me then" Aiden said, Squirtle got out of her shell and walked over and stood next to Aiden
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 pm

As Jayden was running, he caught a glimpse of the Totodile running alongside him, he said "Oh, you wanna join too, eh?" as he sped forward.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next