HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Doragon

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 pm

(yep)

"no also do you know where this bee lives"theo took bumble off his shoulder
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

"Never seen it before" says Venus

Bubmle pokes him not liking being picked up
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 pm

"i see well whats your name"theo asked as he set bumble down
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

Bumble gives him a look to say 'I CAN"T TALK IDIOT'
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am

Theo smiles and points to the wall"use poison sting to write your name"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 am

Bumble not liking him uses Poison Sting at Theo
"Doesn't seem to like you doesn't it" comments Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 am

"its not mine"Theo looked at venus"well i got a plan"Theo went threw zonon's machines and found a machine that he used to scan bumble and it tracked the current owner"got her ok well i can teleport him or travel him to her wanna come"Said theo returning the 2 legendaries
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 am

"No. And don't use our machines again, get your own genuis" says Venus
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 am

Trinity kicks the bee thing away. "Get lost now, I'm pretty sure Venus has already asserted her dominace over you.", she said.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 am

"she hasnt even touched the beedril the beedril and me are having an adult conversation"Theo then picked up bumble and using gallade,he teleported to where tasie is
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Zonon walked in front
"If this Theo's Suicune and Ho-oh be your Groudon't rival, I got some pokemon you can count on, Have you seen them?"
He let out Weavile, Luxray, Absol, and Scizor
"These are pokemon I haven't shown you, I suppose? I have trained them for long.."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"Impressive, I currently don't have my Luxray" says Venus looking at them
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

"And...The only one else other than the police who knows my true identity is the boy you sent to take me out of jail"
He groaned
"Im actually the Zonon who appeared 3 years ago, the guy who escaped from jail and still not caught, gaah, I guess I have much explanations to do, what is my next order?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 pm

"Nothing right now unless yo feel like stalking. And that boy was sent to distract the police, guess he doesn't take orders very well" says Venus
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Trinity sighed. "Be it fair winds from here, shall we travel to the Minoru Region Mistress Venus?", Trinity asked in a polite and softer tone than she normally would. "I have my concerns about going there, but if we don't it looks like you lose your position and everyone's branded as traitors.", Trinity said as she crumpled up a piece of paper, before pushing a computer and printer of the desk.

She got up, looking at the hole in the base. "Venus, if we go, I have an Idea to make you the top notch.", she said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

"Very well. I came to get you before going, that and I didn't want to go with Theo" says Venus though she kept to herself the reason she didn't want to travel with him. Venus types a E-mail to Zonon on the laptop she held careful not to let Trinity see

'Go after Star but don't try to catch her or let her see you unless needed. I think she will be more helpful running around but I want someone to keep a eye on her and make sure she doesn't get hurt' is what the e-mail said
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Hmmm
"I shall go have some fresh air"
He said as he walked out and took out his laptop, he noticed the email and read it in his mind, he then quickly flew away in his hoverboard
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

"Well, the grunts and everything else is prepared to head to Minoru, and your private jet has been prepared and is ready to take off whenever your ready.", she said as began walking towards the hanger area. "I'm going by boat, to see if I can't pick up any "special" gifts along the way.", she said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

"Just be quick" says Venus heading for the hanger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2