HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A starter is a must

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Vegetunks937

A starter is a must Empty
PostSubject: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Vege was sleeping in his bed. His cellphone rang. He woke up and answered the call. The call was from Prof. Oak. He commanded him to meet him in his lab. He ended the call. Got up from the bed and had a bath. He took a piece of bread from refrigerator and cooked it with a milk. He ate the breakfast and closed his home and went out.

He went to Prof. Lab. He was there talking to his grandson. He was same of Vege's age. Prof. Oak told him to pick any one ball from the table. Vege was quite excited to get his first starter. He went to the table and looked at the three ball. He thought that he wants a blastoise but there weren't any label on any of the pokeball.

He counted to 100 and every time put his finger on ball. The 100 number came and the counting came to an end.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 am

"Ah. There you are. Have you chosen? That is Charmander. Squirtle. And Bulbasaur. I'm sure you're familiar with them." Pointing to the respective balls, Oak said. "That ball which you're poking is Squirtle's. I take it you're choosing that?"
Vegetunks937

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 am

"No no i want a Charmander Prof. I want a fire one. I like fire types" said Vege and then pointed on the ball next to the ball he had pointed before." Is this the fire pokemon. Charmander."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:53 am

"No. That's Bulbasaur. This is Charmander. Here. Would you like to give it a nickname?" Picking up the ball, he offered it to the trainer.
Vegetunks937

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Takes the ball from Prof. "Yes i want this one. I love fire types. Do i need anything else for becoming a trainer."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 pm

"Plenty. Here's your Pokegear." Handing him his PokeDex and other things of necessity, he picked up the pokeball and peeled off the sticker. Officially yours. Would you like to give it a nickname?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A starter is a must   A starter is a must H6Q0F8z

A starter is a must
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1