HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm

If you get hacked on every site you go on then it further proves my point.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 pm

uuummm that confuses me, i've put a lot of effort in trying to stay cool, with the others and there fine with me, except quib who mocks the way i live
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 04, 2010 1:03 am

XD we all do just not infront of you(jk i dont)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Rayquaza Paladin wrote:
uuummm that confuses me, i've put a lot of effort in trying to stay cool, with the others and there fine with me, except quib who mocks the way i live

Really. You've put a lot of effort into trying to stay cool? The second I tell you that if you keep breaking rules that I'll ban you, you decide to up and post a topic, and continuously call me a bitch. There's even further reasons to why I took my position back, someone who breaks rules shouldn't be on Staff. You also did not take a cool and calm approch when swearing at me, yet I did. So, I hope you think about this and realise that everything you say can be turned into evidence against you. But tyvm for the honesty.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

well, i meant i stay to have everyone be my friends here and i hang with them

actually you gave me the position after i swore and you already new that i had sworn
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah, and what did we all learn, payback is me, a bitch, so f*** you Rayquaza and your false words.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 06, 2010 3:32 pm

why didn't you sensor B****???

well i have nothing more to say, so yeeeaaah, im still leaving the site, im really busy
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am

Idc. I didn't sensor bitch because it was your words, not mine. Yeah, you seemed really busy before when you had time to insult me. Have fun with your life else where.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

well can we at least put this whole thing behind us, i feel really guilty, i was just being a whiney loser

((okay i dont know why, but i've been more understanding and mature lately))
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am

*Cough*Rayquaza'sapatheticlyingscammer/spammer*retch cough COUGH!!!*
Seriously though, why didn't you just apologize instead of making up that crap about being hacked? Oh, and I literally laughed out loud when I saw this: [quote:Rayquaza Paladin]((okay i dont know why, but i've been more understanding and mature lately))[/quote]
I have so many comments on this, but I figure it would be fairly redundant to post them; everyone probably knows what I think already. Also, I do not 'Mock your way of life' or whatever you said, I just point out how big of a liar you truly are. I mean, trash spouts like your mouth shouldn't even be allowed here to dirty up our playground. I'm beginning to think we're just keeping you around to get a kick out of the recesses of your worthless mind.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2