HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lucretia
Lucretia

All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday   All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

(It should be noted that bulbasaur is a relatively slow Pokémon with a low ground clearance, making many of these leaping maneuvers rather...unbelievable? Remember in the anime, Bulbasaur often had to use Vine Whip in order to clear the ground, unable to jump very high of its own natural ability. Also...I will probably post IC on either monday or tomorrow night...)
S.J.
S.J.

All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday   All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 12:13 am

(OOC: That was a bad call on my part. Haven't seen the anime in a long time. I'll take the consequences of that bad idea since it was a fluke.)

All Boys Got to Leave Home Someday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2