HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri Empty
PostSubject: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

(I'm soo sorry it's so late! I thought I had made a topic for you. Q.Q please forgive me!! TT.TT)
Colorful posters littered the streets of a quaint little town. The posters seemed to be some sort of bounty, as a picture of a young man with cyan blue hair and eyes was sketched on all of them, and in large letters,
"Reward for the capture of this felon!" was written beneath the sketches.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 8:06 am

(o.O Ahh...don't worry...^^' It's okay...Oh please...you're making me feel bad... ._.' )

Twilight looked down at the person. "Hmm..Well, we can give it a whirl, right, Akina?" She looked down at her Eevee. She chirped in agreement. "Okay...where do we look?" She looked around town.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:04 pm

The town seemed deathly quiet... That is, until an alarm went off in a nearby store. There were some shouts and screams, and a Pikachu with some jewelry wrappes around its tail came hopping by.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 pm

"Is that..?" Her question remained unspoken as she quickly pursued the Pikachu. "Stop!" She cried in an authorative voice, knowing it to be of no use. Her Eevee, swifter of foot, broke into a long lope and quickly was behind the Pikachu on swift foot. Growling fiercely, she kept up her stamina, withholding her attack until Twilight ordered.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Suddenly, the Pikachu changed shape! It transformed into a large Dragonite, and began to try and fly away. It sneered at Twilight's Eevee, teasingly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

"What on-" Since when did a Dragonair start changing shape?! Bewildered, she quickly sent out her Pidgey, Odette. Dragonair may fly, but Odette was the better aviator. "Odette! Follow that Dragonair! We're right behind you!" She called out loudly enough for her Pidgey to hear but softly enough for the Dragonair to ignore. She nodded and flapped off as Twilight ran on, never taking her eyes from her flying victim.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

The Dragonite caught sight of Odette, and tried to lose the Pidgey by flying faster. It zig-zagged through the air, making a few aerial tricks as it did so.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 am

Odette watched on calmly, ignoring the aerial tricks but simply pursuing the Dragon with the dogged perseverance of a runner who has sighted the finish line. Flying faster, flapping her wings painfully swift, she let out a tired chirp. "Oh Felicity...Why haven't I levelled you up yet?" Twilight repented as she thought of another aerial battler.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

The Dragonite frowned when it saw that Odette wasn't about to give up. Deciding to land, it let its feet touch the ground, then transformed into a Doduo, in an attempt to outrun Twilight and Odette.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 2:47 pm

"Well, if it's a battle of speed you want, why don't you take Thunder as an opponent?!" Flinging out a pokeball, her Pikachu appeared on the field and immediately took up the pursuit. However, he was slightly short of his target. "Okay, enough toying around. Go Snivy!" The mentioned pokemon burst out and firing a Vine Whip from behind, tried to grab hold of Doduo and yank it back.

"All right! Akina, backup. Use Toxic! As soon as Doduo is in range, that is." Now hot on pursuit of the thief, she was gasping slightly. The Eevee still seemed to have some stamina and speeding ahead, small pads scrabbling on the dirt, tried to reach level with the Doduo and spat out a large, purple gob of goo that could seriously poison Doduo. Odette swooped down from above and tried to pin down the new transformation.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 pm

The Doduo's leg was caught, and as a result of it being the middle of running, it fell over. Fortunately for it, by falling over, the Toxic attack passed by it, harmlessly. Unfortunately, Odette had one of its heads pinned to the ground, much to its frustration.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 am

"Ah. There. Good job." With her pokemon holding on tightly, she walked over to the Doduo. "Now then, where is that piece of jewellery you stole?" Standing over the Doduo, she demanded.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 7:32 pm

The Doduo just stuck out its tongue, then transformed into another Pokemon, again. This time, it transformed into a Lepardas. By using Faint Attack, the Lepardas attempted to attack Twilight's Pokemon in order to get free.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm

"Well! If that isn't rude- Arrgh!" The Faint Attack hit head on...or did it? Akina lept in front of Snivy and Odette and taking on the attack, shot a Shadow Ball at the Leipard. "Man...what a pain this shape shifting pokemon is..." Scratching her hair, she looked on with a confused glance. "Wouldn't you even try to co-operate?" Squatting down to reach eye level with Leipard, she asked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

The Liepard just huffed and dodged the Shadow Ball. It reared up on its legs, and unleashed a Dark Pulse attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm

"Well! If that isn't rude..." Akina dodged the Dark Pulse as Twilight sent out her Metapod, Felicity. Sending out a thin, fine thread,Felicity, using String Shot, tried binding up the Liepard. Okay. Pokemon wouldn't steal for themselves so this one must be having a master. Stealing a glance at the Liepard, she reasoned with herself. Or mistress...nah. Definitely master. Women don't do all of these kind of...things. So, finding it's Dragonair missing, they'll come around asking for it and then I can confront them as to why they're up to thievery.

Satisfied with her plan, she settled on a nice soft spot of moss, watching her Metapod sending out more of the silky strings, her various pokemon holding down the Liepard. "Y'know, you don't need to be snooty. Just...why don't you let me help leave the darkness behind and step out to the light? Stop stealing. It's really bad and has a thousand sorts of risks in it. What if you get caught? I can't bear to see pokemon suffer and all because of their master. Look, nothing against him but because of his thoughtlessness, you'll suffer."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

(Sorry for such a late reply! I was away Thursday-Saturday, and my computer was acting up the past few days.)
The Liepard appeared as though it wished to leave with Twilight, but it looked very scared. As if something may happen to it if it ever did so. Because of this fear, adrenaline pumped through its body, and the Pokemon was suddenly very energetic. It attempted to push the various Pokemon pinning it down away, and looked very frightened. Footsteps could be heard nearby; a person was entering the area.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm

(Ah, don't worry about it~ :3 Just glad you're back~)

"Hey hey hey! Hey, don't panic, it's alright." Reaching out a hand to pet the Liepard in an attempt to calm it down, she looked at the direction of the sound. Her pokemon moved off the Liepard as they stationed themselves in front of Twilight, her remaining pokemon bursting out of their balls too. Watching with a steady gaze, Twilight tried to make out any sort of shape. Sitting down gave her better cover but not such a good point of view. She tried to budge but her knees were stiff from bending so long and she was getting pins-and-needles in her feet.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Suddenly, a shadow jumped out of a bush nearby and lunged at the Liepard! Not only that, the shadow appeared to be beating the Liepard with random Pokemon attacks! Some more footsteps were heard, and they stopped a few feet away from where Twilight sat. A tall man with cyan blue eyes and hair stood with a wide smile.
"Are you the one fooling around with my Pokemon?"
The man asked, and his voice was very chilling.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 7:02 am

"Hey! Stop that!" She turned angrily to the stranger. For some reason he frightened her. Someone to be wary of. "Hey...aren't you..." Was he the face in the poster? He was! "You should be ashamed of yourself! Firstly, I am not fooling around with pokemon. Specifically, yours. Second, they are your pokemon! How can you punish them?! And that too just because they didn't execute a robbery?! Third, why are you stealing? And making your pokemon steal?"

She gasped, tired with the long speech. "Anyways, aren't you Jack Spade? That criminal who people are looking for?" She grabbed a flyer which was flying by with the wind and pointed at the poster.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 10:22 pm

The man smirked< and answered her question with his hands on his hips and his head thrust high.
"Yes, I am Jack Spade. As for what you said about me being 'ashamed of myself',"
He made quotation marks with his hands as he spoke,
"I believe my Pokemon deserves it. If my own Pokemon can't amount to my level, than they're not worth their salt."
(lol reminds me of Black Butler XD)
Once the beating was over, the Liepard reverted to its normal form; a Zoroark. It looked very helpless, as they were scratches and bruises all over its body. The shadow finally revealed itself as a Dragonair.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm

"Salt?" With the naivety of a 10 year old, Twilight estimated that he really fed his pokemon salt. "Salt?" She repeated. "Do they like it? And ooh! A Dragonair!" Forgetting her intense dislike of him and their little bout of fighting, she eyed his majestic Dragonair.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 pm

(XD It's nice to see that you're finally back.)
The Dragonair noticed that Twilight was looking at it, and much to Jack's dismay, the Pokemon began to pose. (XD The Dragonair doesn't listen to him very well)
"S-Stop it! I command you to stop, you good-for-nothing-!"
The trainer began mercilessly kicking the Dragonair, who collapsed to the ground and did not fight back. The Zoroark just lay on the ground, as well, not even trying to help its friend.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

(Thanks~ :3 Poor Dragonair...)

"Heyheyheyheyhey!" Twilight rushed over as she firmly latched herself to the large Dragon pokemon and dragged it away, out of harm's reach. "What is it with you kicking your pokemon?! It's a wonder they like you!" She said angrily as Akina gave a chirp of agreement.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 am

"Whatever I do with MY Pokemon is MY business! So stay out of it, little girly!"
Jack shouted with a scowl, and he rushed forward to retrieve his Dragonair. The Pokemon glared at him, but there was new-found fear in its eyes.
"Get up, you useless Pokemon! I don't feed you just so you can lie on the floor like some broken toy!"
Jack's eyes were filled with anger, and he began to kick the Pokemon once again. The Dragonair struggled to get up, but slowly managed to do so.
"That's more like it! Now then, prepare yourself girly! You've messed with the wrong fellow. Dragonair, use Aqua Tail!"
The Pokemon hesitated, but was forced to attack Twilight when Jack kicked it again, this time on a very dark bruise, causing searing pain to spike in the Pokemon's body.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri   4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri H6Q0F8z

4/11/13-Jack Spade-Flamelunar-Twilight Yuri
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next