HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond/Pearl Peril

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Victinilover4248
Victinilover4248

Diamond/Pearl Peril Empty
PostSubject: Diamond/Pearl Peril   Diamond/Pearl Peril H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Dani awoke to the sounds of starly and bidoof playing in the trees.
She jumped up and got ready in less then 5 minutes! She beat her own personal record. Grabbing her bag she dashed out the door and arrived in Prof. Rowan's lab in no time flat! "Hi Professor, I'm here for my first starter!"
Rowan smiled, "Oh course, Dani. Your lucky! You get the first choice!" Dani smiled, "Well then...I choose Chimchar!" Prof. Rowan handed her the pokeball. "Thank you, Mind if I..." "Stick around and see if anyone else comes? Sure." he read her mind. But he's known her for a while anyways.
She sent out chimchar. "hey Chimchar, I'm Dani." Chimchar jumped up and down happily. "I'll name you, SpitFire!" Dani exclaimed. Shinx fliped in the air and landed in front of chimchar. Shinx gave Spitfire a mean glare as if they were rivals. Turning away and smacking spitfire's face with it's tail, Shinx walked back closer to Dani and stuck it's little tongue at him. Chimchar's face became red with anger. Dani calmed the two down and hopped that someone would walk in and ask to battle with these two so they'd shut up.

Diamond/Pearl Peril
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1