HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Convention at Sea - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Jace got to his feet and started running fourth to meet up with Lucas and Blue with Bill.

Lucas kept running with Blue on his back. The end of the forest was coming up. "How are you holding up Blue?" he asked his passenger.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 pm

"Fine." It was a huge relief that she had neither heard, nor seen any bird pokemon. Her stiffened body gradually began to relax.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 am

At last, they reached the end of the forest. As they stepped out into the opening, they went down a small hill, and Lucas sat Blue down on a rock. "Well, you did very well." said Lucas. He could tell she was still shaken up from going through an area with flying types, so he started to rub her shoulders to help speed her calming down.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am

Blue finally opened her eyes, and smiled up at Lucas. "Thanks." She quivered for a moment, then regained her composure.

Bill finally caught up. "*huff* I...need to work...out more *gasp*" He puffed as he collapsed next to Blue's feet.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 am

Lucas kept messaging Blue. "Glad you showed up...but where's Jace?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

"Dunno..." He gasped as he slumped to a more comfortable position.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Jace suddenly came out from the forest. "Sorry guys." he panted. "Where were you?" Lucas said, still messaging Blue. "Oh, I caught an interesting Pokémon." said Jace. He let out his new Pokémon: Zangoose. Lucas jumped a little. "Aahh! You caught that in the forest?!" Lucas said. "Yep!" said Jace. "Glad I didn't run into it..." said Lucas. "Well, we're gonna rest here for the night. I'm all ready with my Tent and sleeping bags, what about you guys?"

"I've got my sleeping bag." said Jace.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:55 am

"I've got something better. A tent!" Blue fished out a large, rolled up bundle. It was fascinating to Bill as to how such a large bundle could fit in such a small bag but Blue wouldn't let him touch her bag.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 am

"Well, I guess I should start on Dinner." said Jace. "Any suggestions?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 11:17 am

"Umm, how about a nice light dinner? I'm sure no one is in the mood for a heavy dinner after stuffing ourselves silly on that ship..." Bill groaned. Blue nodded vigorously. They turned to look at Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 pm

"Ahh okay. Whatever you guys say. But Jace, make me extra." said Lucas. Jace's face flushed in surprise.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 am

"He eats a lot." Bill explained as he plucked a small gadget out of his bag and started fiddling with a screwdriver with it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 am

As Jace started preparing for Dinner, Lucas went over to Bill. "Hey Bill, what is that thing?" he said with Curiosity.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 am

"This? Oh, just a device that never found it's way to it's feet." He replied, trying to fix it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Lucas looked at it carefully. "What's it do?" He asked
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 am

"Uhn, secret for now." Bill grinned as he knocked a screw awry and went scrambling after it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 6:14 am

"Whatever." said Lucas.

Jace started was making his food, and in less than 15 minutes, finished. It was a kind of stew he made in a small pot. "Here you go, Patato Stew." he said, handing everyone a bowl of it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 am

"Um...okay? Potato stew...?" Blue took it and sipped it quietly. "Thank you." Bill put down the machine and had his quickly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 am

Lucas poured the Soup down his Gullet like a Strainer. "More please!" he said. "Take it easy, Walrus." said Jace. Then he fed Genesis, and all the other Pokémon. Jace started making a little bit more for leftovers and to satisfy the Captain Emerald. "Heh. Was he like this when he met you guys?" asked Jace.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am

Blue giggled. "Yep. How gluttonous." She chirped as she eyed him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Jace laughed. "Well, then. Looks like I'll have to be cooking more servings then." he joked.

Lucas looked up at the Stars. "Hey...have any of you guys heard of a Pokémon called Jirachi?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:46 am

Bill's head snapped up. "Ah yes, Jirachi, the Wish pokemon. I don't know much, but legends say that Jirachi can make wishes come true. It wakes up only for seven days in a thousand years." She closed his eyes, folded his hands and nodded, reminiscing.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 am

"Yeah, I've heard of it. What about it Lucas?" asked Jace.

"Ehh...I just remembered how Trask always use to talk about him on nights like this...these stars really reminded me of it..." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Blue leaned back against the rock. Under a couple of minutes, she was fast asleep. Bill swerved around, hearing the soft, regular breathing. "Good idea. We should get some rest." He stfled a yawn as he crept into his sleeping bag.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 am

"Yeah. We should." said Lucas. Jace nodded in agreement.

Lucas smiled when he saw Blue asleep. He picked her put, and put her in her sleeping bag in her Tent. Then he rubbed her head and said "Goodnight, Blue-San."

Then he came out and saw Jace in his sleeping Bag, gazing at the stars. "Don't you sleep in a tent?" he said. "Nah. I like to sleep under the stars." Jace said. Then Lucas looked over at Bill. "What about you, Bill?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 15 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next