HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Convention at Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am

Blue shrugged. "A cook? Not that I want to know anything that chap is." It was clear she despised him. Bill looked quizzical. "Hmm. A Conniesier. ...No. Don't know."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well I figured you didn't. Not being from Unova and all. Well, I'm sure you've heard of a Regular Connesieur. They're people who give ratings on food, while expressing their taste at the same time. These Conesieurs give ratings for Pokemon and their battle style, as well as food." said Lucas.

Suddenly, that one Connesieur came up to Bill. "Excuse me sir, would you like a sample of our most delicate wine." he said, with a wine bottle in his hand wrapped in a towel.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 12:28 pm

"Wine, huh? Why not?" Bill said, graciously taking a wine bottle and holding it out in the typical style, two fingers at the side of the stem.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

The man poured the wine. "Heh. Get bill drunk. Hahaha!" Lucas Laughed. Then the Guy was done and walked away. Then he looked back. "Name's Jace" he said.

As Lucas closely watched Jace walking around with the wine bottle, he noticed that other people were secretly making fun of him at other tables. Laughing at Jace as he wandered, and made wierd jokes about him, yet he kept on walking. Then...it happened. A foolish man at a table far, but close enough that Lucas, Blue, and Bill could see and hear everything, was on a date with a pretty girl. He obviously didn't like Jace for somereason, so the man killed a fly, and put it in his soup. "Hey waiter! There's a fly in my soup!" he yelled at Jace. Jace walked over and looked at the dead fly floating in the soup bowl. "Here, let me zip it up." Jace smiled. The man's date laughed, and the man cringed. Jace put a spoon in the guy's hand. "Just use this to take it out. Then that'll do." said Jace. The man slammed the spoon down, and pulled Jace down to him by the collar. "You think this is funny, Punk?! I'm telling you to return this soup, or it's a refund!" the guy said. "Richard, stop it! Let him go!" the girl said. "Actually" said Jace, "I find your overreactions hilarious. You can never replace or refund good quality soup.". "Good Quality Soup?! I'll show YOU good quality!" said "Richard". Then, he flipped the table over! All eyes in the room were on them. The girl jumped up, and Jace bent down and felt the soup-stained carpet with the bowl flipped over. "Wasted food...a waste of perfectly good soup...if you had just taken the bug out, it would've been perfect." said Jace with sympathy. Suddenly, Richard stomped on Jace's hand. "Perfect?! Your stupid soup here is filled with Bugs! You oughta be stripped of your touge!" he said, then he spat on the soup spill. Jace's anger was rising. "Can your attitude sastify your hunger..." Jace muttered. "What?!" Richard yelled. "I said..." said Jace. He looked at Richard coldly. His face had no expression, but his eyes had hatred. "...Can you attitude satisfy your hunger?" he repeated. What followed was something so violent that I can't even describe. In less than a minute, the entire room was silent in shock. Even Lucas' jaw was dropped. Richard was bruised all over, and his face was bleeding. He was so scared that he couldn't make any sound. Jace was angry even after he thrashed Richard. Suddenly, a chef came out of the kitchen. "What's going on here?" he said. Then he saw Jace, and yelled into the kitchen. "Boss! Boss! Jace has done it again!". More chefs came out, followed by the head chef, an old man with a cane. "Jace! Let go of that man at once!" he yelled. Jace unhanded Richard, who tried to crawl away, and more chefs had to hold Jace back. Then, the head chef went up to Jace, and smacked him across the face with the metal top of his cane. Blood splattered from his nose on impact, and his face only showed more anger. "Control yourself Jace!" said the head chef. "No one...disrespects...good food..." said Jace. the chef hit him on the head, but not as hard. "Well your food deserves every bit of disrespect. Now, get back into the kitchen, before I throw you off." he said. Jace broke free and walked normally out into the kitchen. "Old bag. You know I won't leave." said Jace. All the chefs followed in. Then, the head chef looked around at the
people. "Well? What are all you lookin at? Shows over." he said. Then he walked back into the kitchen. As the dinning room resumed what they were doing before, Lucas was still shocked, but he turned to Blue and Bill. "Well...that was...entertaining..." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

"To say the least." Blue appeared from behind. "Have you seen the viem from the hull?! It's amazing!" She glanced once at Jace then turned back. "Hey, the party's over. We need to get going. The ship'll be leaving soon."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 2:28 pm

"Actually, it's not headed anywhere. It's just going for a little cruise around the bay ocean, it'll only take an hour."said Lucas.

"I saw Jace talk to you. I hope he wasn't much trouble." said a female voice from behind. A girl about Jace's age came up from behind and appeared to Lucas, Bill, and Blue. "Whoa!" said Lucas. He did exactly what he did with Misty, and got on a knee, taking her hand. "Oh mellorine! I thank the heavens and all who live there for keeping me alive for this day! My heart is like a ticking time bomb...ready to go off in a nuclear blast of love!" he said frantically, with hearts in his eyes. Then, Genesis gabbed him by the collar, pulled him away, and slapped him repeatidly with a firey hand. "S-Screw...you....Genesis-ss..." said Lucas, weakly. The girl smiled, and giggled. Then she looked at Blue. "Anyway, I saw you all talking to Jace. Did he...give you any bother?" she said, sadly
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 am

"Ah no! Not at all!" Bill said, uncomfortably. "Well, he did, to me. Very rude, he is. And on top of that, very....judgemental. Calls people what they aren't. Er...sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Blue. This here is Bill. And that, is Lucas." She pointed to each respectively. "And who may you be?" She asked politely, taking an instant liking to the girl.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am

"My Name's Celine. I'm the Head Chef's Granddaughter." she said. "The Head Chef? You mean that guy with the cane who looks like Uncle Jesse from Dukes of Hazard?" said Lucas. "Uh, yeah." she said. Then she looked Downcast.

"Please, don't take Jace the wrong way. He's usually a very sweet guy. He didn't mean any disrespect. He's just...always under pressure." Celine said. "What do you mean?" said Lucas. "Well, all the other chefs bully him. Jace is a really good cook, but all the other chefs don't think so. It's because they're jealous of his food that they all say it's terrible. Jace takes great pride in his cooking skills, and he often gets in fights with the other Chefs. That's basically what happens here. The chefs always get into fights, and it's become entertainment for the guests. Usually my grandfather will step in to break them up, but when it's Jace, he only breaks HIM up. The fact that nobody ever respects him or his food is what makes him angry, so he takes it out of everyone. Well...except me..." Celine said. "Why you?" said Lucas. "Well, we've been friends since we were children. I'm his only childhood friend, so he could never do anything rude to me." she answered, sadly. "My Grandfather has been his mentor for years, and they've grown disgruntled views of eachother. That's why he smacks Jace around like that. But, Jace never does anything wrong. He only insulted you because he assumes most strangers are disrespectful. So don't hate him, please, he's just a great cook who...who..." She lowered her head and sighed. "...Nobody else ever cares for him."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 am

Blue looked taken aback. "I - I had no idea..." She said mournfully. And she had been so rude to the poor guy! She rushed up the way he had just sauntered off. I must apologize to him! She thought as a single tear made it's way down her cheek. She brushed it off as Bill valiantly tried to keep pace. "(Huff) Blue!...(Puff) Wait...up!(Gasp)" Blue expertly weaved through the masses of people as she searched for the boy, named Jace.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Celine sighed. "It's good that your friends are showing forgiveness, but he's not in this dinning room, he's in the kitchen now." she said. "Man. You know what, I wanna try some of his food." said Lucas. Genesis jumped in agreement.

"Well, Jace always makes his Gourmet dishes, but they've taken off the menu. Jace still makes then, but they mostly get eaten by the chefs. They secretly love his food, but they never bother giving it to the guests." said Celine. "But can I still get some of it?" asked Lucas. "Yes, but you'll have to wait. I'm allowed in the kitchen, and nobody fights when I'm around. I'll even bring some for your friends." Celine said as she disappeared into the kitchen. "Brave girl." said Lucas, at Genesis.

A minute later, she returned with three plates of the same thing: It looked like some sort of casarol. "It's, uh..." she said, thinking. "It's a mashed potatoe porfae sautaed with herbs and butter and crimbled with garlic and onions and a hint of lemon." she finally said. Lucas was curious. "Hmm..." he said, picking up a spoon. He ate one spoonful...and then...."oh my god...I...LOVE IT!!! This is one of the greatest things I've ever tasted!" said Lucas. He and Genesis both ate it in less than two minutes. "Wow, that WAS good!" said Lucas. Eventually, Blue and Bill, unsuccessful at finding Jace in the dinning room, returned to the table. "Bill! Blue! You gotta try this stuff! It's one of Jace's dishes." Lucas said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Blue returned, her face contorted with worry. "Er...what?" She peered at the dish. A delicious smell wafted out of it. Bill had a spoonful. "Hmm...mashed potato...sautaed with herbs...butter...with a hint of garlic...and...onion and is that lemon I taste?" Blue cast him a curious glance. "Sorry my taste buds kind of pick up each tiny taste." Bill explained. "But wow, is it good!" He quickly gobbled it up while Blue scooped up some and tasted it.

"You're right! My compliments to the chef!" She licked her lips with eyes closed, savouring the taste. She primly had it all and set back the spoon on the plate. Sha gave a deep, luxuriant sigh as she collapsed back into a chair. "I just can't have enough of that!" She exclaimed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

"Oh don't worry, I'll give him them for you." Said Lucas as he grabbed a plate and ran out to find Jace
Celine smiled. "Seeing how he brought his remains with him, I have a feeling he won't be having a short conversation."

Then she looked at Blue. "Just out of curiousity, what did Jace say to you to make you so mad?" She Asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:57 am

Blue relayed on the whole conversation to her. "Now, wouldn't that be rude?!" She exclaimed as she finished her tale. She looked at the girl, waiting for a response. "I should say so." Piped up Bill. "He called me his uncle...do I look that old?!" Bill wailed in despair.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 pm

"No, you don't." said Celine to Bill. Then she went over to Blue, and whispered in her ear. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were his girlfriend too." she whispered.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 am

Blue face-palmed. "Okay. So I shouldn't hang around Lucas. But I was going to travel across Kanto with him..." She looked around. "So...anything to do on this ship?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 pm

"No. I don't think you should stop your travels. I think that traveling with your friends is an important thing to do." said Celine. "Attention all passengers, we will now be leaving port temporarily for our bay ocean tour cruise. Please sit back and relax for the next hour." said the Loudspeaker. The boat started moving. "Well, it looks like we're gonn be on here for while", said Celine. Then, she remembered Jace. "Alright, let's go find Jace and Lucas. Bring your plates with you" she said, as She, Blue, and Bill headed up to the decks.

Jace was sitting out on the right deck. He was sitting by himself against the bars. Behind them was the vast ocean. He looked up at the sky. "I swear, one day...I Will find you..." he muttered. "Find what?" said the voice of Lucas. Jace whisked his head around and jumped. Lucas was hanging on the bars upside down right next to him, again. "Ahh! What the-...do you have any other entrance?" Jace asked, startled. "Not really." said Lucas, as he got down, and stood right beside him. "Look, I've told you before. I don't need some 10-11-12 year old following me around." said Jace. "But I'm not either of those, I'm 16." said Lucas. Jace looked at him in suprise. "But..you are a Pokemon trainer, aren't you?" he asked. "Yep." said Lucas, and Genesis jumped down to the deck from the deck above and ran to him. "What about that girl?" said Jace. "Blue is a trainer too, and she's 15." said Lucas. Jace layed back. "Oh what do I care. I don't get the way things work anymore. Why do you keep pestering me?" he asked. "Well, I decided to give this back to you." said Lucas, as he handed the plate over to Jace. He looked up, and his face suddenly showed emotion and suprise. "Is...is that..." Jace stuttered. "Yep. Your food. And...IT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EATEN IN YEARS!!!" said Lucas, with Genesis nodding. "You...you serious?" asked Jace. "I serious." said Lucas, smiling. Jace layed back again, stunned. "That's...that's the first compliment I've gotten for my cooking." he sighed. "What about Celine?" said Lucas. "Well yeah she has, but I never expect her...wait, how do you know Celine?" asked Jace. "She came over to our table. She told us everything about you." said Lucas. Jace layed back again. "Oh Celine. She would. Well, I'll bet she didn't tell you everything about me." he said. "I have a feeling." said Lucas.
Lucas and Genesis plopped down next to Jace. For the first time, Jace provided a friendly conversation. "Aren't you a connesieur?" said Lucas. "Yes. I am. I came from Unova, and started working here." said Jace. "Hey, what a coincidence. I'm from Unova too." said Lucas. "Really?" said Jace. "Yep! But you were lucky. You got to come here on a luxury cruise, but me and Genesis here sailed ourselves on a homemade rowboat." said Lucas. Jace suddenly jumped. "Are you serious?! You rowed here on a homemade boat?!" said Jace, suprised. "Yep. Wasn't easy. I'm still wondering how I got here in one piece. Come to think of it, I don't think I really did anyway." Lucas laughed. "Are you insane or something..." said Jace, slowly sitting back down. "Maybe...a little." said Lucas. "Why would you even come here to train in Kanto if you could've done it in Unova?" asked Jace. "I didn't come here to train." said Lucas. He got out his Mewtwo Card. "I came here to find this Pokemon. Mewtwo." "Mewtwo? I've heard of that, somewhere. Why do you want to find it?" asked Jace. "Because I saw him years ago, flying through the night sky to here in Kanto, 10 years ago. You see, I'm a Pokemon explorer." said Lucas. "Pokemon Explorer?" asked Jace. "Yep. Just like my hero, Trask Ugol." said Lucas. "No...you know Trask?" said Jace. "Yeah...why...?" said Lucas, wondering. "Then you must know Harrison, My brother." said Jace. "Harrison...wait...YOU'RE his brother?" said Lucas, shocked. Jace nodded. "Wow. I've heard about you. He use to talk about you all the time." said Lucas.

He remembered the man in Trask's group, who was a master marksmen who's priority was the sling shot. "Yeah, I knew Harrison. He taught me how to use a sling shot." said Lucas. "Same here." said Jace. He patted his pocket. "In fact, I still got the one he gave to me." "Well, actually, I've learned more attacks from Atton though." said Lucas. "Oh yeah, Atton. Hey, how is my Brother, and Trask?" said Jace. "I don't know, I haven't seen them in years." said Lucas. "Oh well. I think I've really misjudged you, Lucas. Oh and uh, I hope your friends aren't mad..." said Jace. His voice was evolving from the silent emo talk to a normal sounding voice. "Oh don't worry, they've forgiven you when the knew your story. And you know, they're with me looking for Pokemon too." said Lucas. "Oh, so you're forming a group too." said Jace. "Yep. Bill's looking for the original Mew. And Blue...well, she's looking for some big bird that kidnapped her as a kid." said Lucas. "Wait, what?" said Jace. "Yeah, Blue was picked up by some strange bird years ago, she forgot her past, and now she's scared to death of flying types." said Lucas. "Wow...I never knew...and you guys are so dedicated to finding your Pokemon dreams..." said Jace. "Yep. Now...what was that thing you were talking about?" said Lucas. Jace smiled. "Well, I'll tell you for sure, Lucas." he said. He got up and stared into the sea.

"The sea is bigger than it looks. It's a vast enviroment where all sorts of Pokemon live. But there's one Pokemon that is out of the ordinary...a Gyrados." said Jace. "A Gyrados? They're not that special." said Lucas. "This isn't any ordinary Gyrados, it's a shiny." said Jace. "Shiny?" said Lucas. "It means it's out of an ordinary color. So if your Magby was a shiny, it woud be orange." said Jace. Genesis said "Magby?". "Genesis? Orange? HAHAHA, yeah right!" laughed Lucas. "But this is the most rare, most infamous shiny of all...The Red Gyrados!" said Jace. "Red Gyrados huh? Never heard of it." said Lucas. "It knows how to make the perfect spices to make any food the most delicate in the world! And it has a more strategic battle style than any other gyrados! It's got a flavorful touch to it, a perfect sight for all Connesieurs. Of course, all the other chefs say it's just a myth, but I believe...I believe it's real..." said Jace. "Well I believe you. But I know how you can find it for sure." said Lucas. "How?" asked Jace. "Join my group." said Lucas. "Join your group?" asked Jace. "Yep! We need a cook, and I've decided that you'll be my new cook, because you make such awsome food. Even more than the average Connesieur. We'll even help you find your Red Gyrados. So, whaddya say?" said Lucas. Jace smiled, but then he died it down. "Sorry, but I decline." he said. "Uh, why?" said Lucas. "I appreciate you wanting me Lucas, but...I just can't leave here." Jace said, looking up at the S.S. Anne. "Why not? Even seems to treat you like crap around here." said Lucas. "Well yeah but that's because that's them. I just...can't leave." said Jace. Lucas looked at him, puzzeldly. "Besides, will your crew want me?" said Jace. "Why don't you ask them." said a familiar voice. On the deck above, Celine was watching them, and Bill and Blue came up. They had plates of the remains of Jace's food. He gave an even more shocked look. After a minute, he simply walked back through the door to the kitchen, deep in thought, without a word.

Lucas and Genesis jumped back up to the deck to meet with the three. "Yeah. I had a talk with him. He's nicer than he looks." said Lucas, assuring Bill and Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Blue watched him wordlessly, herself not saying a word. "Ah okay..." Bill said thoughtfully, stroking his chin again. Blue went over and sat on a seat on the hull, getting the full view of the sea and the sun rays flickering over it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Celine looked at Lucas. "I heard what you were talking about. But, what was that last part you were saying, I didn't get it." she said.

"Oh, I was asking him to join our crew." said Lucas. He was waiting to hear what his other comrads thought.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Blue looked mollified at the very thought. Apparently she still hadn't forgiven him. Bill didn't mind. "Well, as long as I get to eat things like that!" He patted his stomach happily, then went and stood at the railing, taking in the nice, fresh sea breeze.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm

"Come on guys, he's a nice Guy. I mean look a few minutes ago you wanted to find hum to apologize, now you're back to judgment mode?" Said Lucas
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 pm

"Why not? I mean, yes. Of course. I am committed to my own judgement." Blue huffed, looking aside and instead looking at the Sun, hovering over the horizon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 pm

"Fine then. Think what you want, but just remember that one tear you shed over how you treated him." said Lucas. He went inside the ship leaving Blue, Celine, Bill on the deck. "If you excuse me, I need to get our new cook to sign on." he said as he went back in.

He looked down a few corridors, and overheard some sailors about something wrong with the captain. Lucas wondered that maybe if he helped him out, it may be used to the advantage. So eventually he found the door to the Captain's Quarters. He listened through, and it sounded like someone puking. Lucas knocked. "Captain? Are you alright?" he said as he knocked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 am

No response. Only more sounds came. Finally a weak "C- come in...." wafted out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 pm

He went in and saw the Captain over a bucket. "Whoa, what's wrong?" said Lucas. He went over and patted his back.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

After some time the Captain spoke weakly. "I...am seasick..." Before turning to the bucket again, putrid green stuff sloshing around.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next