HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start the Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 am

Fang arrived in Twinleaf Town, where he was prepared for anything. He didn't expect that nothing would be ready for him. "Strange. I definitely thought that something interesting would be here," he sighed to himself, feeling a bit ashamed for being wrong.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 am

Michael appeared in Twinleaf town. That's what anyone watching would have seen. He'd actually just been moving light around him. His pawniard however was just walking behind him. "So. This is the Sinnoh Region." Michael said, looking around. "Let's see what we can find around here Pawniard."
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

Fang was looking off in the distance before he turned his head. He looked at the stranger [Michael] that wasn't standing too far from where he was. "Maybe I should ask him about where something interesting may be," he thought to himself. He walked over. "Um, hello there," he said to the stranger.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 1:43 am

Michael looked up at the voice that called out to him. "Hello." Michael said, putting his hands into his pockets. Pawniard move to stand just behind it's masters leg. "What do you want?"
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:24 am

"Well," Fang said to the stranger. "I've been looking for something interesting to do. Would you happen to know where somethign interesting to do is?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Michael shook his head. "I have no idea what there is to do around here. Just got here myself actually." He said, taking in the details of the other boy. "What are you doing here? You clearly aren't from around here."
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 pm

"I'm just traveling," Fang said to Michael. "Nothing wrong with that? I waited and took a long time before I actually started traveling. I'm pretty new at it." He made it sound like adventuring was some game, and he pulled his bag over hearing a sound from something. He pulled out his computer that he kept in it, opening it and looking at the notification. "Seems like my order is ready. I set a purchase up for here," he said to Michael, turning and bidding him farewell before putting his computer up and leaving the other behind.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 am

Michael watched the boy go, curious. What had been ordered? Michael bent the light around him and pawniard and vanished again. He started following Fang, seeing where he went. Perhaps this boy would do something interesting.
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 am

Fang headed towards a pokemon center, and inside he received the new items that he had ordered. He stuck them into his bag, and he noticed a battle going on. "Interesting," he said, pulling out his computer and sitting down not too far away. He had no clue he was being watched, and he opened the software he had made himself, different things popping up, though it looked like he was simulating the battle as he watched, a camera recording everything from the top of the screen.
Dragon Kurai

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

[I'm splitting Fang from this topic since it seems Mist has forgotten to post [and it's been 2 months].
Farewell Mist ~o2o~
Sponsored content

Start the Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the Journey   Start the Journey H6Q0F8z

Start the Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1